Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3692

    A lot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    This is probably his close out rate. Not his first message rate. I have yet to meet a girl off SA in Charlotte in the past two years who did not end up taking my load (7 women). But you have to probably send 50 messages, get a 30% response rate, convert 80% of those to text, convert about 30% of those to agreeing to meet. . . Then you have to be available to meet. . . Etc. Etc.

    It's a good bit of work no lie. You also probably need to dress decently, lift, and do some cardio. Even then some girls will probably run you $3-400 per date. Others will let you unload into their puss for free if you just pay for the date.

    Unloading raw in a random girl is one helluva a time though but it is as close to normal dating as you can get. You're just going to get a nut and she's going to get paid.

    Areas outside of Charlotte though. . . Whew. . . That is where you can find the value; single moms especially.
    I just don't get it. As much work as you have to put into it, you might as well just do civilian dating. You're out $100 before you even start (credits to contact these girls). Seems like the success rate is about the same. Might be a little worse. The whole point of an arrangement is not to have to jump through a bunch of hoops. You're having to still basically beg these girls to see you, then if you're lucky enough, they'll pick you to meet up, where you end up paying for dinner or drinks or both and still nothing is guaranteed and on top of that, you end up paying her $300-$400 for the deed?! The concept of SA and WYP is great but the execution is flawed. Maybe someone can tell me what's the benefits or how is this better than civilian dating?

  2. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMinn  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like you're probably a lot better looking and / or in better shape than most of us. And obviously a nice guy. I am a similar "nice guy" but probably way too "senior" in age, and definitely not a 20-something fit body, any more.

    Oh, those were the days. Thanks for sharing (seriously).
    Since when did these thots gave a shit about men's looks? Seriously.

    Just to prove this point, I have messaged majority of the sugar babies I have met / fucked from the other phone number pretending to be someone else without even disclosing photos, and they all were willing to meet / fuck for the same $$ they charged me when having seen my photos.

    The ones who fuck will fuck anyone and everyone, the ones who don't fuck from SA won't fuck if you were the biggest CHad out there. Some exceptions, sure, but exceptions don't negate the rule.

  3. #3690

    99% close out rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    My experiences on SA have been mostly positive, a few flakes. But 99 percent success rate? Come on.
    This is probably his close out rate. Not his first message rate. I have yet to meet a girl off SA in Charlotte in the past two years who did not end up taking my load (7 women). But you have to probably send 50 messages, get a 30% response rate, convert 80% of those to text, convert about 30% of those to agreeing to meet. . . Then you have to be available to meet. . . Etc. Etc.

    It's a good bit of work no lie. You also probably need to dress decently, lift, and do some cardio. Even then some girls will probably run you $3-400 per date. Others will let you unload into their puss for free if you just pay for the date.

    Unloading raw in a random girl is one helluva a time though but it is as close to normal dating as you can get. You're just going to get a nut and she's going to get paid.

    Areas outside of Charlotte though. . . Whew. . . That is where you can find the value; single moms especially.

  4. #3689

    Dear Penthouse Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to brag, but I have been on and off on the SA website, only 4 times in 3 years. Whenever I'm on the site, literally I have 2 days a day, and almost 99% of I have never had anyone flaked. All I'm doing is, I'm being myself, treat them very respectfully, have a meaningful conversation, never talk about sex, don't ask them tons of photos, really have a genuine interest listening to them and they can't wait to take me already.
    My experiences on SA have been mostly positive, a few flakes. But 99 percent success rate? Come on.

  5. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    ]Let me guess; all your SBs tell you that you're their greatest lover, biggest cock and ruined them for all other men?
    😤.

    🥺.

    😢.

    😭.

    😭.

  6. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Good thing you're not bragging.
    🥺
    😢
    😭
    😭
    😭

  7. #3686
    It sounds like you're probably a lot better looking and / or in better shape than most of us. And obviously a nice guy. I am a similar "nice guy" but probably way too "senior" in age, and definitely not a 20-something fit body, any more.

    Oh, those were the days. Thanks for sharing (seriously).

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to brag, but I have been on and off on the SA website, only 4 times in 3 years. Whenever I'm on the site, literally I have 2 days a day, and almost 99% of I have never had anyone flaked. All I'm doing is, I'm being myself, treat them very respectfully, have a meaningful conversation, never talk about sex, don't ask them tons of photos, really have a genuine interest listening to them and they can't wait to take me already.

    Now, after 5 months, just signed up 5 days ago, and met two model-like girls, and one of them met on very short notice, took a long walk, had a great conversation after dinner inside her apt lounge, and the best part is when I asked what she was into after kissing -I was blown away with the details. She'd like me to use a blue tooth app for the vibrator, take her to the restaurant and play with it so she gets ready for fun, jeez.

    I'm loving every bit of it.

    The reason I'm writing this is to say, when I ran out of these and not willing to sign up back in SA, tried the spa, independent therapist, high-end escorts, it was like a WTF experience. Waste of money. I spend about 150-200 even for the top-notch girls and the experience is so meaningful and super enjoyable.

    Almost 90% response rate and they think am super attractive and down to meet on the same day. I feel like if someone is flaking, is mainly because either they don't like how they are being approached, or not really digging you..

  8. #3685
    Good thing you're not bragging.

  9. #3684
    So you are saying that you are meeting model like girls on SA that are accepting 150-200 per meeting including intimacy? If yes than I find that hard to believe, I'm mid 30's and attractive, I pretty much always get a response but prices and expectations have been crazy lately. I have had some good luck in the past and agree SA is a great value and met girls that you would be surprised is on the site but lately the quality has definitely dropped. Only light at the end of the tunnel is that girls are coming home from college and the summer should be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to brag, but I have been on and off on the SA website, only 4 times in 3 years. Whenever I'm on the site, literally I have 2 days a day, and almost 99% of I have never had anyone flaked. All I'm doing is, I'm being myself, treat them very respectfully, have a meaningful conversation, never talk about sex, don't ask them tons of photos, really have a genuine interest listening to them and they can't wait to take me already.

    Now, after 5 months, just signed up 5 days ago, and met two model-like girls, and one of them met on very short notice, took a long walk, had a great conversation after dinner inside her apt lounge, and the best part is when I asked what she was into after kissing -I was blown away with the details. She'd like me to use a blue tooth app for the vibrator, take her to the restaurant and play with it so she gets ready for fun, jeez.

    I'm loving every bit of it.

    The reason I'm writing this is to say, when I ran out of these and not willing to sign up back in SA, tried the spa, independent therapist, high-end escorts, it was like a WTF experience. Waste of money. I spend about 150-200 even for the top-notch girls and the experience is so meaningful and super enjoyable.

    Almost 90% response rate and they think am super attractive and down to meet on the same day. I feel like if someone is flaking, is mainly because either they don't like how they are being approached, or not really digging you.

    I had a zoom call first time ever with a hot Ph. D. Within a few minutes of SA chat this evening, and she thought I was catfish, and scheduled to meet / f. SA works. It's one of the best things ever and the value I get for JUST a one-month subscription is OMFG value.

  10. #3683

    Experience

    I don't mean to brag, but I have been on and off on the SA website, only 4 times in 3 years. Whenever I'm on the site, literally I have 2 days a day, and almost 99% of I have never had anyone flaked. All I'm doing is, I'm being myself, treat them very respectfully, have a meaningful conversation, never talk about sex, don't ask them tons of photos, really have a genuine interest listening to them and they can't wait to take me already.

    Now, after 5 months, just signed up 5 days ago, and met two model-like girls, and one of them met on very short notice, took a long walk, had a great conversation after dinner inside her apt lounge, and the best part is when I asked what she was into after kissing -I was blown away with the details. She'd like me to use a blue tooth app for the vibrator, take her to the restaurant and play with it so she gets ready for fun, jeez.

    I'm loving every bit of it.

    The reason I'm writing this is to say, when I ran out of these and not willing to sign up back in SA, tried the spa, independent therapist, high-end escorts, it was like a WTF experience. Waste of money. I spend about 150-200 even for the top-notch girls and the experience is so meaningful and super enjoyable.

    Almost 90% response rate and they think am super attractive and down to meet on the same day. I feel like if someone is flaking, is mainly because either they don't like how they are being approached, or not really digging you.

    I had a zoom call first time ever with a hot Ph. D. Within a few minutes of SA chat this evening, and she thought I was catfish, and scheduled to meet / f. SA works. It's one of the best things ever and the value I get for JUST a one-month subscription is OMFG value.

    If this sounds like bragging, sorry. Kinda couldn't keep it all to myself, but wanted to share. I'm hardly scratching my experience here though. I was super lucky to have a lesbian duo the first time for the partner to ever touch a cock and that happened to be mine. I know you'll all be happy if I share the girls, not the stories. Trust me, I myself got numbers and tried, and that doesn't work. You have to be on the site, and that makes it million times easier.

  11. #3682

    Free

    Quote Originally Posted by BussaNut  [View Original Post]
    How is that free when you have already spent 175. Every girl I have meet I meet them in Wal-Mart parking lot and talk for 10 minutes. That's free. LOL.
    Well, that is also not truly free as you spent money on gas. In jest.

  12. #3681

    Free

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Dude pic sellers are the best, you buy their pics for $40, then you face time for $35, then pay them $100 for lunch and eventually fuck them for free. LOL.
    How is that free when you have already spent 175. Every girl I have meet I meet them in Wal-Mart parking lot and talk for 10 minutes. That's free. LOL.

  13. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1191...e-464c35391b2e

    She seems too eager and I'm busy at the time. Any intel?
    Her profile is no longer on SA.

  14. #3679

    SugaryPriincess21

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1191...e-464c35391b2e

    She seems too eager and I'm busy at the time. Any intel?

  15. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hi when I click on it, comes back invalid. SA is not worth 50% off, it really sucks unless you are into pic sellers, pros or fat ugly chicks.
    Dude pic sellers are the best, you buy their pics for $40, then you face time for $35, then pay them $100 for lunch and eventually fuck them for free. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape