Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 542 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBalling12  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/778748642837

    So I've tried to see "Tesla" 2 days in a row now and it just ain't happening. She has been quick with the communication so that's been great. Claims to have open availability. Tried to set something up with her yesterday but had issues getting a dog sitter. Tried again today and she had the same issues come up! Anyone else have trouble with her? Is she worth to try again or is this a blessing in disguise for me. Appreciate any info!
    She's legit, I've seen her twice and had no issues. Seems like poor timing, tho she probably shouldn't advertise "open availability" if she's having some issues like that.

  2. #3241

    Tesla

    She has changed her name a few times. I met with her last year while she was staying at one of the Craycroft Murder Hotels. She looked similar to her pics. However, she had some BS pricing schedule that was unreasonable and a bunch of weird rules, so I left.

    I would not waste me time again.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBalling12  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/778748642837

    So I've tried to see "Tesla" 2 days in a row now and it just ain't happening. She has been quick with the communication so that's been great. Claims to have open availability. Tried to set something up with her yesterday but had issues getting a dog sitter. Tried again today and she had the same issues come up! Anyone else have trouble with her? Is she worth to try again or is this a blessing in disguise for me. Appreciate any info!

  3. #3240

    2nd strike

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/778748642837

    So I've tried to see "Tesla" 2 days in a row now and it just ain't happening. She has been quick with the communication so that's been great. Claims to have open availability. Tried to set something up with her yesterday but had issues getting a dog sitter. Tried again today and she had the same issues come up! Anyone else have trouble with her? Is she worth to try again or is this a blessing in disguise for me. Appreciate any info!

  4. #3239
    Yeah she a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/117759297495

    Booked with Snowbunny and she was quick to respond and went to the Knights Inn on Cray croft. Gave her the donation and she grabbed a condom and gave a so-so CBJ. Now where it turns sour is she only wanted to doggy style but she had me fuck her hand instead of her. I couldn't really get into it and she said to go to her couch. We went to the couch and she went back to the room to get another condom. Couldn't get into it and after 20 minutes. I paid for half an hour she said I had to go she had another person coming. When I got my wallet it was missing an extra 40 $ I had brought in case she wanted extra for other stufff. Not only was I rushed she also robbed me. Will not repeat.
    Added her via Snap mainly to buy content from her (wasn't doing the meets due to the COVID situation) and would never get responses back. Apparently, she's difficult to work with sorry to hear you had to be one of those situations.

  5. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by Drc92  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady has the same exact post just two different numbers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/899693625034

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/748924289669

    But her them profile has a different number too.

    Is she legit or no?
    Just a guess, but I think multiple phones is generally equivalent with either scammer or maybe a pimp in the picture. Just my. 02.

  6. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545
    Damn! That is no joke right there. It seems like it is quickly becoming the normal way of life for a lot of women (men too actually)—fat, maybe obese, or GTFO. Pathetic.

  7. #3236

    Odd?

    So I saw this lady has the same exact post just two different numbers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/899693625034

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/748924289669

    But her them profile has a different number too.

    Is she legit or no?

  8. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545
    Did she get trapped in a ben & Jerry's warehouse since she last was here?

  9. #3234

    Lexi got huge!!

    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545

  10. #3233
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Selene

    Contacted her Sunday, got a text back saying she did not remember her ad.

    Few hours later got a text from her number saying, who are you, I'm a cop. WTF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/supersexiselene69

  11. #3232

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Stacie have number.
    I'm curious about this too, been wanting to try her out.

  12. #3231

    Stacey Jay Leno chin

    Anyone have Stacie have number.

  13. #3230
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    This was at 9 am.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodCook  [View Original Post]
    I've been there during the day. Maybe she gets into something later in the day. . .

  14. #3229

    My visits have been better

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.
    I have seen this lady a few times. Maybe a little off, but nothing like this description. I've been there during the day. Maybe she gets into something later in the day. . .

  15. #3228

    Explains why she never responded to my texts

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.
    Thanks for info! I'll be passing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape