Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 472 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3533

    Wow 350 for sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Japex  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sofia's profile on PD, one of her reviews said she saw him on late notice. So I hit her up and She immediately texted back and I was over at her place in 20 minutes. Apts / condo over in mission valley off friars. It was nothing special, fake dd's fake butt, didn't let me fully DATY (legs were super close together) it was a little strange so I didn't do it for long. She does have a sexy accent tho and calls you papi, (she's from Costa Rica) CBJ, and went to K9 CG and mish, popped twice for tree fiddy.
    Kinda GPS IMHO.

  2. #3532
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sofia in MV

    Saw Sofia's profile on PD, one of her reviews said she saw him on late notice. So I hit her up and She immediately texted back and I was over at her place in 20 minutes. Apts / condo over in mission valley off friars. It was nothing special, fake dd's fake butt, didn't let me fully DATY (legs were super close together) it was a little strange so I didn't do it for long. She does have a sexy accent tho and calls you papi, (she's from Costa Rica) CBJ, and went to K9 CG and mish, popped twice for tree fiddy.

  3. #3531

    Fell in love with an escort

    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972

  4. #3530
    Saw the one on bedpage recently. Great massage. Will do HJ if you want. I don't know about the rest of the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippySexMan  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.

    Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html

    Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107

    Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

    "Z".

  5. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her in 2007! She was nasty then!
    I seen her once! Maybe in 2011. Not really my cup of tea but people can change. The pic that was posted looked ok if it's her and not a fake account. She always had good reviews too. I seen some reviews that stated she liked to drink and would be drunk during sessions. Not the case when I saw her. I think this was a fake post anyway so I guess who cares? Moe.

  6. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.
    Been quite a while.
    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    Tell me this wasnt just one of you guys making a fake account to mess around. I'd love to see Tina again and hoping to hear from her.

  7. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    Is her ad true that she doesn't do all she lists? Would be really good if you were able to get her to say yes to some.
    Ad is accurate.

  8. #3526

    Tasty Tina is very very old and worn

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Hi Tina! You look good. Hope all is well. Hobby sucks! A reputable provider like you should do well right now. Moe.
    I hooked up with her in 2007! She was nasty then!

  9. #3525

    Full Bush?

    Any top quality unshaven or trimmed full Bush providers I North County? Thanks.

  10. #3524

    Ahhh That Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No not her. The bbw on listcrawler.
    https://callescort.org/619-314-3354
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kristybbw.JPG‎   kristybbw1.JPG‎  

  11. #3523

    Britt

    Is her ad true that she doesn't do all she lists? Would be really good if you were able to get her to say yes to some.

  12. #3522

    Britt in Vista

    Nice incall at a safe hotel. Hr for 2. Would recommend. She is very nice and cute. Got two pops, first from her very nice covered DT, cuddled for a bit then doggie, mish & finally reverse CG for a tremendous pop. She'll only be in Vista for a another week she said. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62960952.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britt.jpg‎  

  13. #3521

    Misty Reign

    So I saw this girl melted down. Too bad. She was fun 2 fuck. I pumped babies into her several times. #winning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails misty new2.jpg‎  

  14. #3520

    Jessie

    Really appreciate this!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her on her site: https://www.jessiemonroe.com/book-online.

    From: "book jessie" <bookjessie@XXX.com .

    Hey, I'm not retired. I was out of the country for a month but Not retired. I do have a small edible business but I'm still around and accepting bookings on my site as well. JessieMonroe.com.

    Thank you for reaching out.

    Sent from my iPhone.

    On May 27,2021, at 12:47 PM, wrote:

    .

    Hi Jessie,

    I heard you might have retired, is this true? And you are now selling edibles?

    Let me know if you need some supplies.

    Thanks.

  15. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    No not her. The bbw on listcrawler.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape