Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 17751
-
06-12-21 15:22 #14226Banned Member

Posts: 253Let's talk more about the bluffs
Can anyone detail any specific spots, roads, areas etc in the bluffs?
Originally Posted by ToRemain
[View Original Post]
Any notable SW there? Names?
Where are the Hotspots there, and where can you post up "safely?
Please let me know. Seeking mainly bbjcim.
-
06-12-21 09:02 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 475Sunshine on Metro / Cleveland
Was cruising through the area after work one day and pulled off the exit just to check it out, and saw this BSW by the CVS so pulled in. She was nothing great but I was just looking for some quick head. She hopped in and wanted 30, but settled on 20 for BBBJ. Said her name was Sunshine. Started out ok, but immediately started rushing and started this counting shit while she was giving head. I hadn't given her the money and told her she was going to finish before she got any money, which she eventually did. She got the job done, but I wouldn't recommend.
-
06-12-21 09:02 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 47Bluffs
The Bluffs have some half decent ones, got to catch them on a good day though, otherwise it's Walking Dead Season most of the time. You can catch Tammy there every blue moon as well. People say it's dangerous, but you won't run into any problems if you mind your business, and just do what you're there to do. Plenty of apartments, and vacants to do the deed as well.
Originally Posted by RGreene69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 07:07 #14223Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Friday night
Decided to pass through Fib around 9 pm tonight it was dead as hell no SW on Mills or Fic and Red Roof was shut down and no one at the Valero. I did see a Lightskin BSW at the Fulton Inn and a few BSW on the other side of Wendell. I'm thinking by the Red Roof being close really decrease SW activity although it was dead before but it's really dead now. I think the Super Inn might be next as far as being shut down. It looks like summer will be dead on Fib it's just a waste of time now.
BTW didn't see LE nowhere in site either.
-
06-12-21 07:00 #14222Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea I was there around 9 pm it was dead no SW on Mills or Fic just saw one at the Fulton Inn a Lightskin chick not bad looking and a few on the other side of Wendell. I'm not sure why they close the Red Roof but parking lot was empty and no one at the Valero across the street. I think the county might have shut the Red Roof down or it's going under new owner who knows. I remember some years ago police raided that hotel and close it for a while. I think all those hotel will eventually shut down and that will definitely be the end of Fib cause most those SW live in those hotels.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 01:45 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 4061F I B Friday night
Actually cruised F I B tonight (wasn't ready to go home).
Picked up where it left off 2 weeks ago when I last visited:
No one out. Only one or two yayhoos hanging outside Valero. Saw one ugly BSW walking towards BP. Actually went on Wendell where I saw a few BSW up the road. Other than that, nothing. Babes and Fannies parking lots full though. Apparently Red Roof Inn is no longer available as the parking lot was empty and the entrance was blocked. Anyone know what happened? Same situation as Knights Inn?
-
06-09-21 12:12 #14220Banned Member

Posts: 3001Well memories is all we got on Fib unfortunately so it is what it is LOL.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 10:45 #14219Banned Member

Posts: 253LOL relax tattoo, you are always reminiscing on "the good ole days" on fib.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
Give it a rest man, nothing lasts forever. Its glory days are gone, but you can catch a gem here and there if you hang a while.
-
06-07-21 22:56 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 307In my opinion, FIB peaked between 1990 and 1995.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:24 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 417In Reply
I don't speak Greek at all, so I can't comment on that part. But Zazzy is a good pickup. I would rate her performance as follows: BBJ - 7, tightness of kitty - 9, exuberance - 8. I only tried doggy being in the truck, but guess I could've tried RCG. I probably will if I ever see her again, or I may try CIM. She said 80 for all but I didn't partake in Greek as I said.
Originally Posted by IFeelGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 17:24 #14216Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea sounds about right for Moreland Avenue LOL.
Originally Posted by BrassMan73
[View Original Post]
You can try The Texaco on Memorial Drive it hear it's prostitutes behind the store.
-
06-06-21 17:05 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 162Moreland Ave.
Was traveling down Moreland around 11 am. Saw 2 WSW. One by the truck stop. One by the store just down the road. They were HIDEOUS!
Any other action out that way?
-
06-06-21 16:54 #14214Banned Member

Posts: 3001Well only have Memories of Fib
Well looks like all we have is memories of the good days of Fib I think I'm finished with Fib completely just not worth it anymore but Fib been good to me in previous years I always have the memories tho LOL.
I really miss Keisha was Crazy Sexy Cool tho she definitely was one of favorites on Fib I look at her more as a friend then a actual SW.
Just a few pics of the past on Fib.
-
06-06-21 12:21 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 235THis Zazzy sounds interesting.
Interesting she did a BJ after greek, I'm glad you enjoyed the greek trip but did you use a condom? If so then why was the BJ disgusting, if you didn't then that wasn't the disgusting part. Anyway to each there own. So, tell me more on the Zazzy, sounds like a good pickup. Normal pricing for 3 holes? How does she look? Performance? Etc.
Originally Posted by BirdMangy
[View Original Post]
THanks.
-
06-05-21 23:30 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 417Agree
Yep, she was definitely a bit crazy, LOL. But like you said, good stress relief.
Originally Posted by NJarvis42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





