Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14211
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Well this probably explains why it's no SW on Fib now due to LE being so hot so they either lockup or laying low but sounds like it's better too avoid Fib until the heat cools off.
    Yea I won't be cruising FIB tonight. It's already hot enough outside w / o dealing with all that heat.

  2. #14210

    Thursday

    So I should of read the posts first before I went. Only a few out but regular crackheads. This thick red bone was at Fulton inn tho. Didn't pick her up came off to aggressive LOL. Drove around again and saw LE at the red roof and then it closed. Like all cars left and they blocked both entrances. Pull into super inn to turn around and LE pulled in there also. LE defiantly out so stay state and out the way.

  3. #14209
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet Zazzy? I was leaving Wax last week when this girl enters the parking lot, flashes me her titties as she walks by, then shows me 1/2 her but crack as she leaves the parking lot. So I waited until she leaves sight of the parking lot and she was waiting just past. She was mixed with short curly hair, and fairly thin. I typically don't pick up SW's but this one could have easily been a stripper at Pink Pony at some point. So I decided to pick her up. I'm glad I did.

    Anyways, never seen her before. And I've never seen one walking on Commerce, especially through a SC parking lot. She might have just been passing through.
    Yeah.

    That's the chick that's sometimes homeless. I posted a report on her a couple weeks back. She did Greek and a BBBJ afterwards which slightly disgusted me.

    Her tits are nice now but they used to be way bigger. I don't think she does drugs, but she is crazy. She has hopped in a got butt naked as we drove around looking for spots to do the deed.

    She definitely a good pick up for right now.

  4. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by NJarvis42  [View Original Post]
    Seen three arrests from LE already on FIB. It's midday on Thursday- careful out there. Been arresting walkers and dealers.
    Well this probably explains why it's no SW on Fib now due to LE being so hot so they either lockup or laying low but sounds like it's better too avoid Fib until the heat cools off.

  5. #14207

    LE goin crazy on FIB today

    Seen three arrests from LE already on FIB. It's midday on Thursday- careful out there. Been arresting walkers and dealers.

  6. #14206

    I can testify

    I've seen her before. Picked her up and had fun with that. She crazy but good stress relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet Zazzy? I was leaving Wax last week when this girl enters the parking lot, flashes me her titties as she walks by, then shows me 1/2 her but crack as she leaves the parking lot. So I waited until she leaves sight of the parking lot and she was waiting just past. She was mixed with short curly hair, and fairly thin. I typically don't pick up SW's but this one could have easily been a stripper at Pink Pony at some point. So I decided to pick her up. I'm glad I did.

    Anyways, never seen her before. And I've never seen one walking on Commerce, especially through a SC parking lot. She might have just been passing through.

  7. #14205

    They got to be somewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Man Fib has really hit rock bottom I mean it's not even worth the drive anymore unless you have nothing else to do. I guess you can always ride around the area and reminisce of how good it use to be way back in the day I do that sometimes myself. LOL.
    They all can't have just disappeared. Where the hell did they go? Those checks weren't that big. The money wouldn't last that long. It's not like these girls had a long range plan and all they needed was a little capital to put it in motion. Come on. They're not on LC, they're not on the streets, where the hell did they go? Did Bottoms bus them to Alabama?

  8. #14204
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion13  [View Original Post]
    Was on FIB Friday night between midnight and 1. It was extremely dead. No one out except a couple of guys hanging out at the gas station. The only female I saw was the one holding the sign at the exit on 26. Don't get to Atlanta much but need to find some place new after this visit.
    Man Fib has really hit rock bottom I mean it's not even worth the drive anymore unless you have nothing else to do. I guess you can always ride around the area and reminisce of how good it use to be way back in the day I do that sometimes myself. LOL.

  9. #14203
    Quote Originally Posted by RGreene69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any hot spots other than FIB, Lakewood, Glenwood, Candler, Belvedere Park? Looking for some new streetwalkers zombies are ok with me.
    Well it seems you probably out of luck all the areas you just name been dead. I say Old National or White City Rd might have some zombies out but as far as hot spots there aren't any in Atlanta.

  10. #14202

    Friday Night

    Was on FIB Friday night between midnight and 1. It was extremely dead. No one out except a couple of guys hanging out at the gas station. The only female I saw was the one holding the sign at the exit on 26. Don't get to Atlanta much but need to find some place new after this visit.

  11. #14201

    Looking for other areas

    Anyone know any hot spots other than FIB, Lakewood, Glenwood, Candler, Belvedere Park? Looking for some new streetwalkers zombies are ok with me.

  12. #14200

    Zazzy

    Anyone ever meet Zazzy? I was leaving Wax last week when this girl enters the parking lot, flashes me her titties as she walks by, then shows me 1/2 her but crack as she leaves the parking lot. So I waited until she leaves sight of the parking lot and she was waiting just past. She was mixed with short curly hair, and fairly thin. I typically don't pick up SW's but this one could have easily been a stripper at Pink Pony at some point. So I decided to pick her up. I'm glad I did.

    Anyways, never seen her before. And I've never seen one walking on Commerce, especially through a SC parking lot. She might have just been passing through.

  13. #14199

    Bluffs

    Anyone been to the bluffs lately to see if there are any girls out? I haven't been in almost 2 months I think now, I guess I need to do an FIB / bluffs run my next night free, I know fib will be dead but maybe just maybe the bluffs will have something.

  14. #14198
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Man I don't know I never like daytime action on Fib only did it a few times in the past I always like the night better you can hide in the night LOL.
    I actually did cruise FIB this afternoon around 3. Only saw 2 SW, both white. One was wearing a striped dress hanging out at Valero. The other was a redhead (hair dyed red) walking on F I C. Both were UAF. Quite a few yayhoos at the gas station on Wendell. I take it Fannies was closed because of the holiday (never heard of a strip club closing on Memorial Day) because I saw no cars parked whatsoever.

  15. #14197
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey Swoll. LTNT friend. You definitely not missing anything. I was going to cruise by F I B last night but opted to save my gas. I may hit up there before this afternoon going to work. I forgot to mention this but this past Friday late morning I was going downtown and had to hit F I B to get on I 20. Saw a cute thin SW walking past that car title place. Couldn't tell if she was white or light skinned. So maybe day time is a good time to check out the area.
    Man I don't know I never like daytime action on Fib only did it a few times in the past I always like the night better you can hide in the night LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape