Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 658 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Jack talks to himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Jack Please Clear out your Inbox! Thanks!
    In case any of you care, Wiseass is Jack's account. Why would this idiot talk to himself again? It's hard to tell. Perhaps he is just an imbecile and normal reasoning could not be applied to him.

  2. #6490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    You are such a creepy fucking Homo dude.
    You are an idiot, aren't you? Like, really really stupid. So sad.

  3. #6489

    Seriously

    You are such a creepy fucking Homo dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    So, we have 2 self-nominations (A2 and Crazy) and I nominated Jack. Nrlmus chimed in I am going to include him as a candidate as well. He is old and Russian, so he must be a huge dick. Pick up the biggest dick that's your chance to contribute to the super serious issue.
    .

  4. #6488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Who is the biggest?

    So, we have 2 self-nominations (A2 and Crazy) and I nominated Jack. Nrlmus chimed in — I am going to include him as a candidate as well. He is old and Russian, so he must be a huge dick. Pick up the biggest dick — that's your chance to contribute to the super serious issue.

  5. #6487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Who is the biggest dick (in a bad way!) on this board ever? Is that Jack? Please, chime in.

    Hands down, gotta be me.

    A2
    Oh you lie A2! I bet this song is about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qU6t1ZH24. You're just trying to compensate verbally.

  6. #6486

    I'm the winner of the Cheezefist survey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Who is the biggest dick (in a bad way!) on this board ever? Is that Jack? Please, chime in.

    Hands down, gotta be me.

    A2
    It's me. All day. 100%.

    Oh. Sorry I miss read it. I thought you asked who has the biggest dick.

  7. #6485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Your opinion matters

    Who is the biggest dick (in a bad way!) on this board ever? Is that Jack? Please, chime in.

    Hands down, gotta be me.

    A2

  8. #6484

    Hey Cheeze

    Quote Originally Posted by FenWay9216  [View Original Post]
    This is what a Captain SaveAHoe looks like. Note to freddy, she has many like you. Just enjoy the service and move on!
    Did you just quote and post a PM conversation? That's a big no no LOSER.

  9. #6483

    Selenas captain saveahoe

    This is what a Captain SaveAHoe looks like. Note to freddy, she has many like you. Just enjoy the service and move on!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddy316
    Quote Originally Posted by FenWay9216
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddy316
    Hi Fenway9216,

    Selena is by far my all time favorite APM girl!!! If she is doing outcalls can you be more specific on the type of services that she is providing and what the price is for her?

    What is GPS prices? Have you had an outcall service with her? How did you find out that she was doing outcall services?

    Please provide me with her personal cell number. I can't wait to see your reply and see what she is offering on the table now. She has a nice body and ass. I love it!

    Thank you so much in advanced,
    ReadyFreddy316

    GPS=Golden Pussy Syndrome



    Open menu

    401-633

    Dude, this is not cool. You have to take back what you said about her. I am a personal friend of Selena and I don't appreciate what you did here. I just pretended not to have her personal number to PM you about it. The poor girl was crying on my shoulder on Friday night.

  10. #6482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Where is he?

    What happened to the "hahahaha" idiot? I miss him.

  11. #6481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Personal opinion

    I personally think that massage per se does not do anything. There is no any therapeutic value in it. Please discuss.

  12. #6480

    Yup. Crazy like a fox.

    So crazy in fact that I helped facilitate you losing three handles. What was especially enjoyable was you losing your cherished Cheezefist handle. That was right around Christmas time and I still cannot thank A2 enough. Thinking about that brings a smile to my face all the time.

    Hahahahahahahahaha!.

  13. #6479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Crazy

    You people should remember just one thing — Crazy is crazy for real. Stay away from this fucking lunatic. He is worthless anyway. A know-nothing imbecile.

  14. #6478

    Cheezefist / OlGary / Andir / Mattis1775/ DentistBob all the same guy.

    The facts.

    He had at least three profiles that A2 combined into his OlGary account. Those accounts were Cheezefist, Newbiestyles and OlGary. Keep in mind that before he lost those handles he was arguing with himself as Cheezefist and OlGary. Shortly after he lost those handles there were a bunch of other new handles created that had a ton of general information. I use that term.

    Information loosely. MATTIS1775 seems to be his favorite most used new handle. He also just uses Andir to fight on Massholes. He also is DentistBob who posted some gay sit about getting pegged. He also was found to be OldtimerMA and Trickster666. Do a search for Dr. Lisa. You'll be surprised who are the only ones from the Massachusetts thread that posts in New York.

    So beware of guys asking for info through PMs. When I mentioned Summer I received a shit ton of PMs from guys with under ten posts who claim they saw her many times. He uses these handles to gain info.

  15. #6477

    Hey Foljs check out gay Cheezefist / Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Why is this old imbecile always talking about cocks? It probably means something. A new poll for you people: is Crazy a homo? Please, vote yes / no. He says his grandma is presently unavailable, so he will provide free TS' to first ten responders by himself. Hurry up!
    This fucking homo wants everyone check out his pole!

    Bwahahahahaha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape