Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9866
-
06-07-21 13:30 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 1247Jack talks to himself
In case any of you care, Wiseass is Jack's account. Why would this idiot talk to himself again? It's hard to tell. Perhaps he is just an imbecile and normal reasoning could not be applied to him.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 22:55 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 1247You are an idiot, aren't you? Like, really really stupid. So sad.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 15:15 #6489Banned Member

Posts: 660Seriously
You are such a creepy fucking Homo dude
.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 00:34 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 1247Who is the biggest?
So, we have 2 self-nominations (A2 and Crazy) and I nominated Jack. Nrlmus chimed in — I am going to include him as a candidate as well. He is old and Russian, so he must be a huge dick. Pick up the biggest dick — that's your chance to contribute to the super serious issue.
-
06-05-21 19:10 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 2198Oh you lie A2! I bet this song is about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qU6t1ZH24. You're just trying to compensate verbally.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 18:26 #6486Banned Member

Posts: 660I'm the winner of the Cheezefist survey.
It's me. All day. 100%.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Oh. Sorry I miss read it. I thought you asked who has the biggest dick.
-
06-05-21 13:22 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 1247Your opinion matters
Who is the biggest dick (in a bad way!) on this board ever? Is that Jack? Please, chime in.
Hands down, gotta be me.
A2
-
06-03-21 21:11 #6484Asshole

Posts: 496Hey Cheeze
Did you just quote and post a PM conversation? That's a big no no LOSER.
Originally Posted by FenWay9216
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 18:02 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 53Selenas captain saveahoe
This is what a Captain SaveAHoe looks like. Note to freddy, she has many like you. Just enjoy the service and move on!
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddy316
-
06-02-21 15:27 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 1247Where is he?
What happened to the "hahahaha" idiot? I miss him.
-
05-30-21 11:22 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 1247Personal opinion
I personally think that massage per se does not do anything. There is no any therapeutic value in it. Please discuss.
-
05-27-21 16:06 #6480Banned Member

Posts: 660Yup. Crazy like a fox.
So crazy in fact that I helped facilitate you losing three handles. What was especially enjoyable was you losing your cherished Cheezefist handle. That was right around Christmas time and I still cannot thank A2 enough. Thinking about that brings a smile to my face all the time.
Hahahahahahahahaha!.
-
05-26-21 21:49 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 1247Crazy
You people should remember just one thing — Crazy is crazy for real. Stay away from this fucking lunatic. He is worthless anyway. A know-nothing imbecile.
-
05-26-21 19:57 #6478Banned Member

Posts: 660Cheezefist / OlGary / Andir / Mattis1775/ DentistBob all the same guy.
The facts.
He had at least three profiles that A2 combined into his OlGary account. Those accounts were Cheezefist, Newbiestyles and OlGary. Keep in mind that before he lost those handles he was arguing with himself as Cheezefist and OlGary. Shortly after he lost those handles there were a bunch of other new handles created that had a ton of general information. I use that term.
Information loosely. MATTIS1775 seems to be his favorite most used new handle. He also just uses Andir to fight on Massholes. He also is DentistBob who posted some gay sit about getting pegged. He also was found to be OldtimerMA and Trickster666. Do a search for Dr. Lisa. You'll be surprised who are the only ones from the Massachusetts thread that posts in New York.
So beware of guys asking for info through PMs. When I mentioned Summer I received a shit ton of PMs from guys with under ten posts who claim they saw her many times. He uses these handles to gain info.
-
05-26-21 16:53 #6477Banned Member

Posts: 660Hey Foljs check out gay Cheezefist / Andir
This fucking homo wants everyone check out his pole!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Bwahahahahaha!









Reply With Quote






