Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 24061
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13276

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Joyce so now I'm intrigued. What is her "strange DFK action"?
    Just sticks her tongue in your month with little or no movement. The main thing with her is she wants you to eat her out until she gets off, with her on top in 69 pressing her mons venus on your chin hard. It takes her a long time to get off. Hurts your chin and makes it difficult to breathe the harder she presses. When she climaxes she screams and yells loud enough to wake the dead, plus whoever is in adjacent hotel rooms. And she does get off, no doubt about that.

  2. #13275

    Salty

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    Rimming (azz munching) and DFK (deep French kissing) in the same review?? Guys are really looking to tongue down girls who eat azz?

    And then seemingly disappointed that the girl wants whatever she's putting her mouth on clean?????.. sheesh tough crowd in here
    If it tastes salty it's probably because the guy before you creampied.

  3. #13274

    TDC update. Caution

    For those who remember Tara's from a couple of years ago, some scammer has her old number now. If you text the old number, they offer to meet but request that you send $100 to "verify it is you. " They use the old pics of girls from TDC.

  4. #13273

    Gina. Aka Maleficient in Sanjose

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    If we're talking about the current CP lineup, I'm seeing Gina on Wednesday. Also prices went up about 10-20 bucks depending on if it's 45 m or an hour. Explanation being (in broken English haha) the girls are from Cali and if they didn't raise the price they wouldn't want to work here and they wouldn't have any girls.
    Gina. Aka Maleficient in Sanjose. She got couple of so so reviews in TER I'd: 357025. Also when you search Maleficient escort in Sanjose. Same pictures of Gina popped up. There is no way her bangs are natural.

    Can some one please share some intel about the freya? (I typically add 5 yrs to the listed age for k-agencies that's what holding me back) .

    Please share the reviews.

  5. #13272

    ClubVIP

    Saw a k girl that is friends with Samantha and knows Sinbi. She said bust went down May 6 around 2 PM. Apparently someone that had visited ClubVIP on March 28 went to the police afterwards. Court date is coming next month.

  6. #13271
    If we're talking about the current CP lineup, I'm seeing Gina on Wednesday. Also prices went up about 10-20 bucks depending on if it's 45 m or an hour. Explanation being (in broken English haha) the girls are from Cali and if they didn't raise the price they wouldn't want to work here and they wouldn't have any girls.

  7. #13270

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Gina has been in DMV years, most of the local Kagencies except the one just went down. She got tons of reviews and is ter top 30 in dc. Tall w / natural bust, very friendly and aim to please, highly recommend her.

    Freya is new to me. No info.
    Yes, Gina has the track record of being one of the best in the business.

  8. #13269

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

    TOFTT today and tried something out. Easy setup, then meet up at a nicer hotel.

    Person that answered the door was not the person in the ad. Should've left there, but though "fuckit, maybe it'll still be good. ".

    Donation made, and then she immediately began the upsell.

    Then she tried to kick me out in 20 min. Like,

    No. I paid for an hour, we're going to at least chat it up.

    Never again with this shit. Higher priced does not mean better service.

    You've been warned.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Other mongers, waste her time by setting up appointments from your apps. After reading your report, I setup an appointment and played along for about 45 minutes then blocked her number. Watching TV and messing with scammers.

  9. #13268

    These are good too

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, if you're like me and want the feeling of BBFS, but don't want to risk catching anything, use these.

    https://worldcondoms.com/collections...o-one-001-3box

    These things are so thin, you won't even realize you have something on. They claim to be the thinnest condom in the world (I don't know if that's true), but it seems to be based on my personal experience.
    Okamoto Crown condoms. Tried these years ago and never looked back. Wanted something thin but also ones that weren't so damn apparent and obvious, especially when recording. Researched and found these were popular with pornstars. The pink just blends right in. Pretty affordable too.

  10. #13267

    Another Vegas girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

    TOFTT today and tried something out. Easy setup, then meet up at a nicer hotel.

    Person that answered the door was not the person in the ad. Should've left there, but though "fuckit, maybe it'll still be good. ".

    Donation made, and then she immediately began the upsell.

    Then she tried to kick me out in 20 min. Like,

    No. I paid for an hour, we're going to at least chat it up.

    Never again with this shit. Higher priced does not mean better service.

    You've been warned.
    Looking at the ad, it states that she's from Las Vegas, which seems to be conforming to other mongers' recent report about Vegas' girl scam. Is Vegas this bad nowadays that they are coming to this area for the big money instead?

  11. #13266

    Sucks but thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl tonight. I was in an extremely desperate situation and broke a few major rules. Barely read her ad, and couldn't do any research. Basically went to her hotel, and handed her the donation. Then she started the massage and she basically started with the upsell. Anything additional was 2 K, 500 minimum. Again, I know I should of asked her and I broke a few major rules, but I just wanted to warn you guys to stay away. I TOFTT, LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3.htm?cat=2949
    Desperation makes us put out guard down sometimes and sometimes we luck out and it pays off. Obviously this time for you it didn't. Been there, done that. But thanks for sharing bro and for the warning. Need more like you.

  12. #13265

    $400 Cover Charge: Scammer

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

    TOFTT today and tried something out. Easy setup, then meet up at a nicer hotel.

    Person that answered the door was not the person in the ad. Should've left there, but though "fuckit, maybe it'll still be good. ".

    Donation made, and then she immediately began the upsell.

    Then she tried to kick me out in 20 min. Like,

    No. I paid for an hour, we're going to at least chat it up.

    Never again with this shit. Higher priced does not mean better service.

    You've been warned.

  13. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl tonight. I was in an extremely desperate situation and broke a few major rules. Barely read her ad, and couldn't do any research. Basically went to her hotel, and handed her the donation. Then she started the massage and she basically started with the upsell. Anything additional was 2 K, 500 minimum. Again, I know I should of asked her and I broke a few major rules, but I just wanted to warn you guys to stay away. I TOFTT, LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3.htm?cat=2949
    See this is why we ask about the menu before booking an appointment.

  14. #13263

    Scammer

    You are correct brother! That is definitely stripper / Vegas girl mentality. Get you on the hook and then up sell the shit out of you, I should of known better. The worst part is the helpless feeling after you know you've been played (and there's nothing you can do). If it was early morning, I could of at least dropped a deuce in her sink (upper deck delivery) before I left!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    That is just a scam artist. I peeped the ad and thought 300 was TGTBT so I passed but at least you got confirmation. She does says she is from Vegas so upsells like that may be standard procedure out there. I've never been.

  15. #13262

    Gina & Freya

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghao13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a recommendation or a lead on either of Gina or Freya? I've tried here, the other site, the AAMP site, tineye most of the photos and can't seem to find anything. I guess I'll TOFTT if no response. Thanks.
    Gina has been in DMV years, most of the local Kagencies except the one just went down. She got tons of reviews and is ter top 30 in dc. Tall w / natural bust, very friendly and aim to please, highly recommend her.

    Freya is new to me. No info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape