Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 887 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6001

    Search her name on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.
    I have tried to meet her, but have not been successful. There are some reviews of her, just search her name.

  2. #6000

    Ally jade

    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.

  3. #5999

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Went dark on me and I was there at her complex. I think she over books. She advertised with a gf as well but I feel like that would be a waste cause I do believe she is more into the ladies. Just a guess though. Regardless she is full of excuses. Just got up, had an emergency, eating dinner, on and on. Not worth it to me even if it is good. Too much hassle. Plus she is out in simpsonville which isn't good for me either.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think she has 3 different ads with different numbers. I saw a new ad with a girl that looks like her. If she does have 3 numbers no wonder she is overbooked.

  4. #5998

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien7797  [View Original Post]
    I didn't find the review but gave it a try anyway. Big mistake. Would not repeat ever.
    That surprises me. You mind sharing what made it such a poor experience?

  5. #5997

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Why does seem or is it just me but, but it's seem 99% of the girls are either fake, nothing what their pics look like, drug addicts or bi-polar. Wish I could find a decent FS girl.
    Solution would be to see the 1 provider who is none of those, Lollipop. I will say again that's easily the best girl in this area. Hands down.

  6. #5996

    New to area

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Why does seem or is it just me but, but it's seem 99% of the girls are either fake, nothing what their pics look like, drug addicts or bi-polar. Wish I could find a decent FS girl.
    Moved here from CA and was quite lonely. Bar scene was cool and all but I wanted more. Met up with a few ladies off STG and wasn't impressed. I had seen a few reviews on Lollipop but she was older than my type. I gave her a try and was best decision I made. She was a super cool person to be around and her location was really chill. I agree with previous reviews but would like to add I found her to enjoy a bit of domination. Not BDSM or anything hardcore just a bit subservient and eager to please. Her pics do not do her justice at all and she seems a bit cold until you meet her in person. I started with the half hour but realized quickly that she wasn't a quickie. She is probably the only person advertising who doesn't lie in her ad. Everything was more than accurate. Definitely my go to now. Very physically responsive. A squirter and enjoys what she does. She responds everytime I text her even if its to inform me when she will be available again.

  7. #5995

    Add me to the heap

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Lauren in Simpsonville, I've had issues with meeting her as well. I've messaged her several times over the last month. Finally got a time set, I messaged her 30 min before set time and she said a regular just showed up and to give her 1 hr. I went ahead and ride to the general area and messaged her after the hour was up and never got a response.
    Went dark on me and I was there at her complex. I think she over books. She advertised with a gf as well but I feel like that would be a waste cause I do believe she is more into the ladies. Just a guess though. Regardless she is full of excuses. Just got up, had an emergency, eating dinner, on and on. Not worth it to me even if it is good. Too much hassle. Plus she is out in simpsonville which isn't good for me either.

  8. #5994

    General question

    Why does seem or is it just me but, but it's seem 99% of the girls are either fake, nothing what their pics look like, drug addicts or bi-polar. Wish I could find a decent FS girl.

  9. #5993

    Send Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    This one went dark on me. Responded nine or so hours later with a "still interested?" She has a great review I believe under "general reports". I called her which somehow gave me her name. Googled it and got her mug shot. She had a cock eyed thing going in the mug shot. Her hair looked god awful. That was enough for me to lose interest. Distance is a big factor as well since she is in the burg.
    I didn't find the review but gave it a try anyway. Big mistake. Would not repeat ever.

  10. #5992

    Scam

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...i/612069206320

    Wanted a deposit immediately and refused to answer any questions. No go for sure.

  11. #5991

    No AA

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    As I was searching for a dream yesterday, I got a lot of "No AA. " It used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. Don't let the "no AA" bother you. There are plenty of ladies out there that'll see you.
    I've found that these No AA ladies will indeed see AA.

  12. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I had a qv dream of Carmen.

    The pics are accurate.

    She's gorgeous with a great tush and even better flute skills. I will repeat. Treat her well gents. She's worth it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/262951637143
    Thanks for reporting. I've been watching her. What are her rates? Is she still only doing outcalls?

  13. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    This one went dark on me. Responded nine or so hours later with a "still interested?" She has a great review I believe under "general reports". I called her which somehow gave me her name. Googled it and got her mug shot. She had a cock eyed thing going in the mug shot. Her hair looked god awful. That was enough for me to lose interest. Distance is a big factor as well since she is in the burg.
    Message me her name, I would like to check out the mug shot. I had someone recommend her to me.

  14. #5988

    I don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Nice jewelry band on that ankle. LOL.
    Why would anyone post a pic like that.

  15. #5987

    Went Dark

    This one went dark on me. Responded nine or so hours later with a "still interested?" She has a great review I believe under "general reports". I called her which somehow gave me her name. Googled it and got her mug shot. She had a cock eyed thing going in the mug shot. Her hair looked god awful. That was enough for me to lose interest. Distance is a big factor as well since she is in the burg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape