Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 13300
-
06-04-21 21:54 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 126Add me to the heap
Went dark on me and I was there at her complex. I think she over books. She advertised with a gf as well but I feel like that would be a waste cause I do believe she is more into the ladies. Just a guess though. Regardless she is full of excuses. Just got up, had an emergency, eating dinner, on and on. Not worth it to me even if it is good. Too much hassle. Plus she is out in simpsonville which isn't good for me either.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 17:11 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 533General question
Why does seem or is it just me but, but it's seem 99% of the girls are either fake, nothing what their pics look like, drug addicts or bi-polar. Wish I could find a decent FS girl.
-
06-04-21 10:21 #5993Regular Member

Posts: 8Send Blonde
I didn't find the review but gave it a try anyway. Big mistake. Would not repeat ever.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:32 #5992Regular Member

Posts: 9Scam
https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...i/612069206320
Wanted a deposit immediately and refused to answer any questions. No go for sure.
-
06-03-21 13:38 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 244No AA
I've found that these No AA ladies will indeed see AA.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 11:56 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks for reporting. I've been watching her. What are her rates? Is she still only doing outcalls?
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 21:02 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 533Message me her name, I would like to check out the mug shot. I had someone recommend her to me.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 21:01 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 533I don't get it.
Why would anyone post a pic like that.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:38 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 126Went Dark
This one went dark on me. Responded nine or so hours later with a "still interested?" She has a great review I believe under "general reports". I called her which somehow gave me her name. Googled it and got her mug shot. She had a cock eyed thing going in the mug shot. Her hair looked god awful. That was enough for me to lose interest. Distance is a big factor as well since she is in the burg.
Originally Posted by Damien7797
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:29 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 242Nice jewelry band on that ankle. LOL.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:42 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 533Look at her pics closely
I have not seen any good reviews about this one. She use to go by Bentley and now has a different name. I know this is not uncommon, but one of her pics is excellent reason of why it's a no for me. Let me know if why'all noticed what I did.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/420311264087
-
06-02-21 16:43 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 242You got more patience than me. Once waited 15 min. on Chelsea and was getting ready to leave as she pulled up. LOL.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 12:08 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 143No AA, No problem
As I was searching for a dream yesterday, I got a lot of "No AA. " It used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. Don't let the "no AA" bother you. There are plenty of ladies out there that'll see you.
-
06-02-21 11:59 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 143Dreamed of a Chocolate Delight
I had a qv dream of Carmen.
The pics are accurate.
She's gorgeous with a great tush and even better flute skills. I will repeat. Treat her well gents. She's worth it.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/262951637143
-
06-02-21 11:26 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 533Lauren
If this is the Lauren in Simpsonville, I've had issues with meeting her as well. I've messaged her several times over the last month. Finally got a time set, I messaged her 30 min before set time and she said a regular just showed up and to give her 1 hr. I went ahead and ride to the general area and messaged her after the hour was up and never got a response.
Originally Posted by OdinsEye
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






