Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 870 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6646

    Downey spot

    Thanks to grimmy for the reference. $. 4 total.

    Middle aged Chinese provider. I wanted to but did not get get a BBBJ. Only cbbj so YMMV.

    She allowed roaming abd sucked nipples and balls.

    Nice place for the rate.

    Lakewood Blvd. , Corner of Lakewood and Gardendale.

  2. #6645

    Zero. Nope. Nada

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    For the record, and not that I care, but did the place in Venice (above the tattoo parlor) offer true nuru. Or just hand jobs from girls on very potent marijuana?

    In that same vein, is Zen suites still a whale show with only fat nubians? I see their instagram and comments are prohibited.
    "Nuruvibes" is what the Venice place called itself, but more like topless HJ where you need to show your second pocket to get access to their panties. No FS as far as I'm concerned, and their old number now links directly to Skin & Body in Torrance.

    Zen on the other hand, now offers true theraputic zen energy field. The giant doorbuster occasionally had her skinny sister at the reception, which is a nice change. However, no nude, everything covered like a burka. Oh and you're supposed to cover your genitals and buttocks when lying on the bed. The jaccuzi / bathtub is still functional, but don't expect anyone will join you. I did get a skinny fit ebony therapist last time I went, no luck or interest in trying others any more.

    On another note, it appears that Zen offers massage rooms to be rent out. So whoever wants to bring a date or pro to play in the water you might find here cheaper then your average Sheraton. Maybe they're not as "legit" as they are pivoting to be.

  3. #6644
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?
    For the record, and not that I care, but did the place in Venice (above the tattoo parlor) offer true nuru. Or just hand jobs from girls on very potent marijuana?

    In that same vein, is Zen suites still a whale show with only fat nubians? I see their instagram and comments are prohibited.

  4. #6643
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geography

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are constant but in Chicago and with a Dallas area code. No way she looks like that. I would avoid.

  5. #6642

    Anyone?


  6. #6641

    Westside Nuru?

    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?

  7. #6640
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Treatment Protocol

    I am getting a little enraged about the fuckery at Goldfinger.

    I will state that there has not been a monger lately asking to use the bathroom, so my work here matters.

    However, you guys need to stop being the chatty Kathy both before the session and afterwards.

    When you roll in, you need to know the lineup and who you want. Do not fuck around asking and do not make any sort of conversation.

    The current acceptable girls are:

    Maggie. Wears a mask, great dick work, does not undress.

    Angela (new one, not the other one) - will take off the mask, will not pull her panties down, wants you to suck her tits, they are ok. Her dick work is a problem, or I may just have ED, but fuck if I did not shock maggie the other day with my pulsating hebrew national.

    Kiki. Gets nude, has decent tits, likes to be fingered, does not ***** about it taking me a year to shoot the browning.

    Lilly. Older gal, good tits, works the dick fantastic.

    All the rest are for shit. They are gilfs or overweight types but you duds love that shit.

    Also, do not let them stick you in the first room on the left. It was the old break room. It is so small that if you ordered a large pizza you would have to eat it outside.

    The other night tho, some turd was talking and yucking it up with the girls about how they are so nice.

    Think of the finger as a church, a mosque, a fucken library of hand jobs. Speak when spoken to only.

    Also, Angela said, during the work and after I nutted a half quart that "you so strong" - she must like me.

  8. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.
    One of the lake forest nuru joints opened up a site in long beach. Called "golden spa". Same girls.

  9. #6638

    You-Spa

    Anyone know if they have other Chinese milfs worth seeing other than Mary?

  10. #6637

    Nothing in LB

    Just visit Havana in Downey, to my knowledge not much in LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.

  11. #6636

    Visiting Long Beach

    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.

  12. #6635

    Lmao

    Too fucking Funny!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.exoticar-la.com/rim-repair/

    This place advertises full service rim repair.

  13. #6634

    SnapChat

    Does anybody have any Intel on providers whom use SnapChat? I found two that say they do massage. In both cases they wanted a $3 fee paid beforehand. My spider-sense went off and did not bite.

  14. #6633
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Welcome to LA

    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Moving into oc but working in southern side of LA. Been running through history on the forum. Heading out this weekend for a weekend trip and looking to visit some AMPs or kgirl places. I'm not looking for just HE, just looking for good bbj and FS. Seems like the places listed are eco, A1 and 8155. Wondering what the opinion is on where I should be heading. Also kind of interested in chens for the Greek option. Please feel free to PM me if you want. Just don't want to waste time and money. I'll gladly return the favor to anyone traveling to detroit area. I know this is massage sections, but any good kgirl agency recommendations I'd appreciate. Thanks guys.
    If you mean A1 in Santa Monica. You will be fucking a granny. I would tell you to go to 8155 only because I have never been to the shit ville areas where eco is, but it is closer to OC.

    Chens for Greek means you will be fuking Mary, a granny who looks like she has banged more mongers than the Lakers have injuries.

    If you do not want to waste time and / or money, you picked the wrong hobby.

    I will never go to DeTroy.

    As for kgirl agencies, there are other forums for that.

  15. #6632
    Moving into oc but working in southern side of LA. Been running through history on the forum. Heading out this weekend for a weekend trip and looking to visit some AMPs or kgirl places. I'm not looking for just HE, just looking for good bbj and FS. Seems like the places listed are eco, A1 and 8155. Wondering what the opinion is on where I should be heading. Also kind of interested in chens for the Greek option. Please feel free to PM me if you want. Just don't want to waste time and money. I'll gladly return the favor to anyone traveling to detroit area. I know this is massage sections, but any good kgirl agency recommendations I'd appreciate. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape