Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 869 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6650
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gold finger nonsense

    So I roll in and demand some quality time with Angela. The dragon mamasan lets me in to room 1, which is the former break room and has the temperature of Dubai in August. I was like, I need a darker room. Mamasan says Angela will move you soon.

    After lie 5 min, Angela takes me to the dark room with the bars on the ceiling to walk on my back.

    She says for me to wait 10 minutes so she can knock the shit out of some other monger.

    She comes back in. And then some fucko asked for her by name. Take a wild guess where she got Angela's name. The mamason said come back later Angela has broken the single day jack off record in the 90024 and the local union wants to have a mixer to celebrate.

    Angela comes in and the mood is ruined by the asshole monger in the next jack off pod saying "how old do you think I am" and then the girl says 17-18 - I was like of fuck, half of uni high is going to be here.

    Angela proceeded to get fresh with my asshole and after 20 minutes of directed dick work I added a deposit to the cumdump.

    The other girls were Tracy (this one might have dyed hair), Maggie. Who I saw without a mask finally, not bad, Vanessa, I think she has fakies, and Yuki, who must be the mamasan.

  2. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?
    I'm looking for the same. The one in the valley that advertises it is not actually nuru.

  3. #6648
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are constant but in Chicago and with a Dallas area code. No way she looks like that. I would avoid.
    I hate that they do this. Then they wonder why we have trust issues. LOL.

  4. #6647

    Zero. Zip. Nada

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    For the record, and not that I care, but did the place in Venice (above the tattoo parlor) offer true nuru. Or just hand jobs from girls on very potent marijuana?

    In that same vein, is Zen suites still a whale show with only fat nubians? I see their instagram and comments are prohibited.
    Nuruvibes now means Skin & Body in Torrance. The Venice place was more like topless HJ and extra pay wall for getting access to panties, but no FS.

    Zen Suites on the other hand, now provides true therapeutic-zen-energy field. The big doorbuster is still there, but occasionally she had her skinny sister at the reception which is a nice change.

    No nudity at all, therapists dressed in a berka. You're supposed to lie down with genital and buttocks covered and don't think anyone will join you in the jaccuzi.

  5. #6646

    Downey spot

    Thanks to grimmy for the reference. $. 4 total.

    Middle aged Chinese provider. I wanted to but did not get get a BBBJ. Only cbbj so YMMV.

    She allowed roaming abd sucked nipples and balls.

    Nice place for the rate.

    Lakewood Blvd. , Corner of Lakewood and Gardendale.

  6. #6645

    Zero. Nope. Nada

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    For the record, and not that I care, but did the place in Venice (above the tattoo parlor) offer true nuru. Or just hand jobs from girls on very potent marijuana?

    In that same vein, is Zen suites still a whale show with only fat nubians? I see their instagram and comments are prohibited.
    "Nuruvibes" is what the Venice place called itself, but more like topless HJ where you need to show your second pocket to get access to their panties. No FS as far as I'm concerned, and their old number now links directly to Skin & Body in Torrance.

    Zen on the other hand, now offers true theraputic zen energy field. The giant doorbuster occasionally had her skinny sister at the reception, which is a nice change. However, no nude, everything covered like a burka. Oh and you're supposed to cover your genitals and buttocks when lying on the bed. The jaccuzi / bathtub is still functional, but don't expect anyone will join you. I did get a skinny fit ebony therapist last time I went, no luck or interest in trying others any more.

    On another note, it appears that Zen offers massage rooms to be rent out. So whoever wants to bring a date or pro to play in the water you might find here cheaper then your average Sheraton. Maybe they're not as "legit" as they are pivoting to be.

  7. #6644
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?
    For the record, and not that I care, but did the place in Venice (above the tattoo parlor) offer true nuru. Or just hand jobs from girls on very potent marijuana?

    In that same vein, is Zen suites still a whale show with only fat nubians? I see their instagram and comments are prohibited.

  8. #6643
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geography

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are constant but in Chicago and with a Dallas area code. No way she looks like that. I would avoid.

  9. #6642

    Anyone?


  10. #6641

    Westside Nuru?

    Now that the place in Venice is no more, what are the options for Nuru on the west side?

  11. #6640
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Treatment Protocol

    I am getting a little enraged about the fuckery at Goldfinger.

    I will state that there has not been a monger lately asking to use the bathroom, so my work here matters.

    However, you guys need to stop being the chatty Kathy both before the session and afterwards.

    When you roll in, you need to know the lineup and who you want. Do not fuck around asking and do not make any sort of conversation.

    The current acceptable girls are:

    Maggie. Wears a mask, great dick work, does not undress.

    Angela (new one, not the other one) - will take off the mask, will not pull her panties down, wants you to suck her tits, they are ok. Her dick work is a problem, or I may just have ED, but fuck if I did not shock maggie the other day with my pulsating hebrew national.

    Kiki. Gets nude, has decent tits, likes to be fingered, does not ***** about it taking me a year to shoot the browning.

    Lilly. Older gal, good tits, works the dick fantastic.

    All the rest are for shit. They are gilfs or overweight types but you duds love that shit.

    Also, do not let them stick you in the first room on the left. It was the old break room. It is so small that if you ordered a large pizza you would have to eat it outside.

    The other night tho, some turd was talking and yucking it up with the girls about how they are so nice.

    Think of the finger as a church, a mosque, a fucken library of hand jobs. Speak when spoken to only.

    Also, Angela said, during the work and after I nutted a half quart that "you so strong" - she must like me.

  12. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.
    One of the lake forest nuru joints opened up a site in long beach. Called "golden spa". Same girls.

  13. #6638

    You-Spa

    Anyone know if they have other Chinese milfs worth seeing other than Mary?

  14. #6637

    Nothing in LB

    Just visit Havana in Downey, to my knowledge not much in LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.

  15. #6636

    Visiting Long Beach

    Will be in Long Beach for the day. Anyone know of a good spot to check out while I'm there? Not trying to have some granny in a skirt massage me LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape