Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by BCoool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone what happened to the Chanel that was listed on ca-Kdolls about year ago? She was a favorite of mine and seems like she retired any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Someone mentioned she got a sugar daddy.

  2. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by DemAmpCamp  [View Original Post]
    Tried Mica / Mika this past weekend with nuru included (upcharge) and it was totally worth it. I've had many so called nuru massages, but this one topped them all. She does a sort of thing with her mouth all over your body, the sensation was incredible.

    Pics are representative, her body is on the thicker side, but not fat by any means with a great rack for nuru. I was trying my best to hold back during the nuru portion and could only manage CG then pounded her hard in doggy to finish.

    Great time overall. Going to try to get some of the hya girls next.
    She's been on my radar for a while. Livy is apparently gone so I needed someone to mend the pieces of my broken heart, and your nice review gave me the motivation to see Mika. Agree with all of the above. Wow, what an incredible shapely body, pretty uncommon among K-girls. Attached image is one that I believe is her, most I think are not (but fairly representative), because they don't show any of her tattoos (of course it is possible that she got them after the pics were taken). The "nuru" slip and' slide is very entertaining and worth trying. Great service, connection wasn't as strong with some of my favorites but she's got some passion. I think I'll try and repeat at some point. Thanks for the intel!

    Oh, and by the way, the Norton building's door was busted. Couldn't get buzzed in. There was a guy working on it, affiliated with the building most likely, was very reluctant about letting me in. Eventually he asked me if I was there to see someone and I gave a white lie about a delivery (I had a bag with me). I don't think he fully bought it, but let me in anyway. The atmosphere at that building is just very awkward, it's an open secret and feels like everybody knows why you're there. And in a situation where something goes wrong with the entry it might completely tank your session. Trying to avoid that building except when absolutely necessary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0C051AB0-FBA3-3CBD-9D8F-6BB877C3B0BD_1621983921571__01.jpg‎  

  3. #6889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6888
    They haven't had any girls working since probably Aug. Or Sept. Of last year. I would consider the operation dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they're still active? I messaged today and no response. Last update on the site was a while ago. Site is Ktowngfe dot photo dot blog.

  5. #6887

    Ktowngfe

    Anyone know if they're still active? I messaged today and no response. Last update on the site was a while ago. Site is Ktowngfe dot photo dot blog.

  6. #6886

    Chanel CA-Kdoll

    Anyone what happened to the Chanel that was listed on ca-Kdolls about year ago? She was a favorite of mine and seems like she retired any info would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #6885

    Mica

    Quote Originally Posted by HonghuBen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations!

    Which one of these ladies has the best service / face?

    Sonya and Sophia at SAG also seem to have nice racks, but they are on the older side. I also heard some good things about Haven at KTE and Mica at SAG, not sure about their tits, but they both provide Nuru which would be a treat if they have big ones.
    Tried Mica / Mika this past weekend with nuru included (upcharge) and it was totally worth it. I've had many so called nuru massages, but this one topped them all. She does a sort of thing with her mouth all over your body, the sensation was incredible.

    Pics are representative, her body is on the thicker side, but not fat by any means with a great rack for nuru. I was trying my best to hold back during the nuru portion and could only manage CG then pounded her hard in doggy to finish.

    Great time overall. Going to try to get some of the hya girls next.

  8. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends,

    I've decided to take my budget cushion from my "No Pay May" and fly to Brazil where I will be banging this body type (see attached) for about $50. The dollar is five times as strong as the real right now. Brazil has a lot of asians as well if you know where to look. So, learn your Portuguese! I'm mostly posting this to say, sorry for no new reviews, but I still log on to answer questions in my inbox regarding past reviews. The last was an inquiry about Rose / Cece / Lucky who was a favorite of mine (even though she was just okay for other reviewers). No, I didn't verify if it was the same girl, but yes it was the same set of pictures. As of today, those pictures were still listed at https://2pop.shop/.

    Enjoy your June, everybody. Ate logo!
    Good lord do I need to travel more.

  9. #6883

    Dahee

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    There must be a bookers-only chat room where bookers get together, compare notes on guys and mine must say something like, " Won't complain or write negtice reviews no matter how bad you bait & switch him, will just pay 20 bucks and walk". I should start a new approach to all this.

    I booked "Dahee" 2 x, and both times I got someone who looked nothing like photos, had saggy tits and was very unattractive to me. I remember lamenting, damn I just want to meet that girl in the pics someday.

    So yeah. Highly possible you got b & s 'd.
    I've seen Dahee who some guys rave about. Service was pretty good but she wasn't hot. Pics might've been hers but didn't look as hot in person. I didn't get B&S because everything matched service wise with what has been said here. Top BJs for sure but not hot enough for me to repeat.

  10. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    I recall what you mean, her b-hole seemed like it maybe had some excess skin on the outside? Could be swollen or just one of those weird things across the panoply of human anatomy. Greek isn't on the menu at least, afaik.
    Ya! Okay. I'm not crazy. That was the one thing that would keep me from seeing her again. But I'm most likely going to see her again.

  11. #6881

    Brazil

    Hey friends,

    I've decided to take my budget cushion from my "No Pay May" and fly to Brazil where I will be banging this body type (see attached) for about $50. The dollar is five times as strong as the real right now. Brazil has a lot of asians as well if you know where to look. So, learn your Portuguese! I'm mostly posting this to say, sorry for no new reviews, but I still log on to answer questions in my inbox regarding past reviews. The last was an inquiry about Rose / Cece / Lucky who was a favorite of mine (even though she was just okay for other reviewers). No, I didn't verify if it was the same girl, but yes it was the same set of pictures. As of today, those pictures were still listed at https://2pop.shop/.

    Enjoy your June, everybody. Ate logo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.26.05 AM.jpg‎  

  12. #6880

    Awesome! Really glad I could help

    Quote Originally Posted by HotManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Off of this recommendation, I went to see Scarlett today as well. She is very attractive, proportions are as stated. Athletics build is a big turn on for me. Breasts are not natural but small enhancements. Service was quite good and auditory feedback was good. Only thing I was concerned about was her butt. It looked like someone enjoyed the other hole a bit and was a bit swollen. But, didn't bother me too much.

    Her personality is great and likes to joke around as previous stated. Definitely solid service and looks are solid as well.
    I recall what you mean, her b-hole seemed like it maybe had some excess skin on the outside? Could be swollen or just one of those weird things across the panoply of human anatomy. Greek isn't on the menu at least, afaik.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Is that Scarlett with Candygirl?
    Yes, candygirl is who I used. I've seen her pics at a few other bookers as well, don't remember if the name was the same.

  13. #6879

    Fake dahee

    Quote Originally Posted by OneADay  [View Original Post]
    That's the real way to tell if it was Dahee or not. Only 2 or 3 girls in SoCal can match her BJ skills. It would be tough to b & s you into another girl with her skills.
    No deep throat, I think I now see the girl who they told me was dahee. Think it was this girl in link below. When I opened door. Priva at mkc. I imagined dahee was more meaty and not skinny bones.

    Maybe these bookers are actually one booker using multiple websites to confuse mongers. Maybe its all one organization. Any how ill no longer use sugarcake.

    https://mykupcake.com/Priva

  14. #6878

    Scarlett at Candygirl?

    "Is that Scarlett with Candygirl?

  15. #6877

    Dahee

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay213  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a bait and switch. I actually went to try new agency lakangels who listed a beauty. Door opened and looked nothin like her. Peeps on forum said reverse engine search, which didn't show any clues whether was real or not maybe cause blur or photoshop. Anyhow I left. Since I drove la to oc. I thought I'd catch dahee but I got bait and switch a 2nd time. Damn scammers.
    Was it same girl you saw 1st time?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape