Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6876

    Can confirm

    Off of this recommendation, I went to see Scarlett today as well. She is very attractive, proportions are as stated. Athletics build is a big turn on for me. Breasts are not natural but small enhancements. Service was quite good and auditory feedback was good. Only thing I was concerned about was her butt. It looked like someone enjoyed the other hole a bit and was a bit swollen. But, didn't bother me too much.

    Her personality is great and likes to joke around as previous stated. Definitely solid service and looks are solid as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to repeat with Livy but she's off for a few days apparently. Scarlett was the consolation prize. Think she's booked through a few places and possibly under different names. Pics aren't her (of course), but she's very attractive. Nice face, tall (5'6" probably) and athletically built. Not a big ass but tight. Natural breasts, I think, and they're definitely a handful. Nice tone overall and has a core with some visible definition. Service was quite good with an above-average BBBJ, great GFE / DFK throughout. She let me set the pace for the most part, not one of those who have a strict script (for those who like that). Great sense of humor as well. Fans of Lexi / Victoria will enjoy her service as I did.

  2. #6875

    Deepthroat or no deepthroat?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay213  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I got bait and switch. The girl looked nothing like dahee. She looked much older. Skinny no meat, make up looked like she was crying. It didn't look like dahees pics. I was pretty disappointed first 20 min of session she was in the restroom. Not experiencing the greatness others have rated. On top of that her English was zero and couldn't understand anything
    That's the real way to tell if it was Dahee or not. Only 2 or 3 girls in SoCal can match her BJ skills. It would be tough to b & s you into another girl with her skills.

  3. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    There must be a bookers-only chat room where bookers get together, compare notes on guys and mine must say something like, " Won't complain or write negtice reviews no matter how bad you bait & switch him, will just pay 20 bucks and walk". I should start a new approach to all this.

    I booked "Dahee" 2 x, and both times I got someone who looked nothing like photos, had saggy tits and was very unattractive to me. I remember lamenting, damn I just want to meet that girl in the pics someday.

    So yeah. Highly possible you got b & s 'd.
    Most likely a bait and switch. I actually went to try new agency lakangels who listed a beauty. Door opened and looked nothin like her. Peeps on forum said reverse engine search, which didn't show any clues whether was real or not maybe cause blur or photoshop. Anyhow I left. Since I drove la to oc. I thought I'd catch dahee but I got bait and switch a 2nd time. Damn scammers.

  4. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like B&S but Sugarcake isn't advertising any girls other than Dahee at the moment. Not sure who you saw. Did you happen to ask her name? Personally, I always ask a girl's name when I'm meeting for the first time as a simple icebreaker and to confirm I'm seeing who I requested. Sure, she can just lie but reviews and back channeling can help unearth disingenuous kgirls and agencies for the community at large. Fake or overly exaggerated photos are common so it's best to verify.
    I guess I shouldve trusted my instincts when I felt something was off. Dahee wasnt listed that day and booker told me an hr later and was late. Pretty disapointing. Once I lose trust for a booker due to lies or b&s. I no longer use that booker. Back to my original bookers who don't lie. For the lucky ones who got the dahee in the picture I envy you. Sucks I drove all the way from la to oc for that bs.

  5. #6872

    Aren't Ridiculously Out of Date Photos a form of Bait and Switch e. G. Rebecca

    "Click on this link allegedly showing Rebecca - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-...-angeles-69252 . This is what she looked like 7 0 r 8 years ago. Does the Rebecca of today look anything like this today? Aren't ridiculously out of date photos a form of bait and switch? Aren't the donations priced for hot young beauties. Who turn out to be pleasantly plump MILFs? Should we ask for current selfies? Should you just walk out when the picture is Marilyn Monroe but the person in front of you turns out to be Momma Cass?

  6. #6871

    It's possible to be B&S

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay213  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I got bait and switch. The girl looked nothing like dahee. She looked much older. Skinny no meat, make up looked like she was crying. It didn't look like dahees pics. I was pretty disappointed first 20 min of session she was in the restroom. Not experiencing the greatness others have rated. On top of that her english was zero and couldnt understand anything
    There must be a bookers-only chat room where bookers get together, compare notes on guys and mine must say something like, " Won't complain or write negtice reviews no matter how bad you bait & switch him, will just pay 20 bucks and walk". I should start a new approach to all this.

    I booked "Dahee" 2 x, and both times I got someone who looked nothing like photos, had saggy tits and was very unattractive to me. I remember lamenting, damn I just want to meet that girl in the pics someday.

    So yeah. Highly possible you got b & s 'd.

  7. #6870
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to repeat with Livy but she's off for a few days apparently. Scarlett was the consolation prize. Think she's booked through a few places and possibly under different names. Pics aren't her (of course), but she's very attractive. Nice face, tall (5'6" probably) and athletically built. Not a big ass but tight. Natural breasts, I think, and they're definitely a handful. Nice tone overall and has a core with some visible definition. Service was quite good with an above-average BBBJ, great GFE / DFK throughout. She let me set the pace for the most part, not one of those who have a strict script (for those who like that). Great sense of humor as well. Fans of Lexi / Victoria will enjoy her service as I did.
    Good review. Scarlett is an old-time fav of mine. She is always a good time. She has a shapely, curvy body and is sassy with a wicked sense of humor. I like her too.

  8. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay213  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I got bait and switch. The girl looked nothing like dahee. She looked much older. Skinny no meat, make up looked like she was crying. It didn't look like dahees pics. I was pretty disappointed first 20 min of session she was in the restroom. Not experiencing the greatness others have rated. On top of that her english was zero and couldnt understand anything
    Sounds like B&S but Sugarcake isn't advertising any girls other than Dahee at the moment. Not sure who you saw. Did you happen to ask her name? Personally, I always ask a girl's name when I'm meeting for the first time as a simple icebreaker and to confirm I'm seeing who I requested. Sure, she can just lie but reviews and back channeling can help unearth disingenuous kgirls and agencies for the community at large. Fake or overly exaggerated photos are common so it's best to verify.

  9. #6868

    MSOG included

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGuy9  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I was wondering if there are any girls / agency that have msog included in the hr. I've recently went to my first kgirl but there was an extra fee for msog. Correct me if I'm wrong but getting a full hour with only 1 pop doesn't feel like it would make sense or be worth it?
    In my experience all Palace girls include MSOG, as do PKL, SA, and sexfunky. Yoco at minsclassyexotic went to work getting #2 the minute #1 was done. I may be wrong but I think MSOG is included more often than it is upcharged. But maybe that's just because of the places I frequented.

  10. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    Typical Asian crapshoot. More misses than hits from my experience. There are better places in SGV like Miya, Happy, or Yazhuang.
    Could you pm me contact info or website for these agencies?? I have Miya and VIP, but not others you've mentioned. Thanks!

  11. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm this is true. Pics are real however lot of enhancements. Probably closer to 30 than 20 in age. Seemed a bit jaded with me also. Not too service oriented. An OK looking girl with not much to offer.
    I saw the other called Sinbi it was fake pics, performance was okay would not repeat. I would avoid that booker except for ravi.

    Also booker keep texting you almost every other day good morning. Very annoying.

  12. #6865

    Dahee

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    You will find Dahee on humaniplex.com. The listing is: Sugarcake.
    I don't know if I got bait and switch. The girl looked nothing like dahee. She looked much older. Skinny no meat, make up looked like she was crying. It didn't look like dahees pics. I was pretty disappointed first 20 min of session she was in the restroom. Not experiencing the greatness others have rated. On top of that her english was zero and couldnt understand anything

  13. #6864

    Msog

    Hey all, I was wondering if there are any girls / agency that have msog included in the hr. I've recently went to my first kgirl but there was an extra fee for msog. Correct me if I'm wrong but getting a full hour with only 1 pop doesn't feel like it would make sense or be worth it?

  14. #6863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    LOL you're so right. A lot of girls have this similar look now. It's like they go to the plastic surgeon advertising the "Chungha special".

    I'm not sure about Diva. Haven't seen her in a while.

    But girls I knew before are nearly unrecognizable now.

    Also, I think "skinny fat" describes that body type where they're bony, but still soft and not toned. Ugh. A lot of guys like that. I prefer tight and curvy and if that means thick, then no problem for me.
    Bluestar looks like Chungha.

  15. #6862

    Re: Mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    OK gents, welcome to "Reality Check Reviews".

    When you check out Mew on the Top Girls website, you see a young 20-something, cute smooth body, and a pleasant expression of "Yes, I'd like to fuck you. ".

    And this is the copy that's posted:

    "ALL REAL PICS!! (2 WEEKS AGO). I am ready for some fun today!! Really Young, Passion, Sweet and Open-minded with Beautiful Natural Body!"

    Now here's the reality: Add about 8 years to those pictures. Change the "fuck-me" look to "Yes, I'm a little jaded. Can we get this over with?" When you walk through the door you are greeted with a definitely GND appearance rather than a smooth hottie. "Beautiful Natural Body" -- NO! More like man-made Cs. And I must mention the tattoos. All across the shoulder blades, down the spine and above the ass cheeks. Now I'm trying to be fair here -- see seemed distant, but also spoke almost ZERO English, so that contributed to the seemingly chilly attitude. She also never seemed to look me directly in the eyes -- which DEFINITELY made it seem like a business transaction. Quick shower, no LFK, no DFK -- again adding to the "business" feeling. Then it was a by-the-numbers session: BBBJ, CG, standing doggie, doggie, mish and blow in the bag. I never considered myself magnum size, but she was sure acting like I was 12 inches when I was heading for the climax in mish -- kind of stopping me from plunging all the way in. And I'm VERY sensitive to a lady's needs, never want to hurt her, etc.

    Strangely, she seemed to warm up a bit after the 2nd shower -- drying my back, etc. I tried to make some jokes, and spoke the few Korean words I know, just to connect a bit. And then it was out the door.

    So that's it -- I don't want to come down too hard on her, but having at least a little bit of a connection is part of a good experience for me, and this was definitely more wham-bam-thank you ma'am. YMMV, of course.
    Can confirm this is true. Pics are real however lot of enhancements. Probably closer to 30 than 20 in age. Seemed a bit jaded with me also. Not too service oriented. An OK looking girl with not much to offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape