Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 662 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4941

    New to the area

    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

  2. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.
    Boy that Sunny looks familiar. Anyone got a face shot?

  3. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that sunny girl yet?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/045422675890

    Said she's off of Vernon st, 24, nice big ass. Almost saw her today but forgot about these threads LOL. Thanks in advance.

    Also I saw some stuff about some chick kitty, how do I contact?
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.

  4. #4938

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Do not see Jamie. I reported the details of my nightmare with her some time back. In my books, it's one strike and you're out.
    I met her pre-covid. Started rough because I was waiting outside her Appt which was making me nervous. Once I got upstairs she was cute had a nice body and she was fun to spend time with.

  5. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. But mixed reviews on here. Doctored pics and rushed service. YMMV. Try using the search. Sunny.
    Well I guess as long as it's not a robbery or ripoff I might as well give it a try.

    Also, any other sites besides skip the games? Looking for more variety I guess.

  6. #4936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    2 fer

    Anyone have any info on this:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/467860197463

    Seems legit.

  7. #4935
    She's a terrible mess. Smells, is way heavier & dumpier. She's a SW on main south. Even all the girls out there hate her. Her & her husband rip everyone off. He just went to jail & she's homeless. I've put a couple bad reviews up in the past so I don't want everyone to think I'm just dumping on people. But she was top 2 of the worst I've meet in 20/25 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeHunter  [View Original Post]
    Am curious if anyone has seen her? Like blonds but figured I would check and see if anyone has seen her.

  8. #4934

    Think her reviews were not so good.

    Although she may be a good time, sex wise? It was posted that she is on the rough looking side. And something about hygiene not being good too I think?

  9. #4933

    Anyone have any info?

    Am curious if anyone has seen her? Like blonds but figured I would check and see if anyone has seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210604-230327_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #4932

    Mixed reveiws

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that sunny girl yet?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/045422675890

    Said she's off of Vernon st, 24, nice big ass. Almost saw her today but forgot about these threads LOL. Thanks in advance.

    Also I saw some stuff about some chick kitty, how do I contact?
    I haven't seen her. But mixed reviews on here. Doctored pics and rushed service. YMMV. Try using the search. Sunny.

  11. #4931

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? Is she reliable or even legit?
    Have not seen her but she been around for a long time search Tayla boston board.

  12. #4930

    Sunny / kitty

    Has anyone seen that sunny girl yet?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/045422675890

    Said she's off of Vernon st, 24, nice big ass. Almost saw her today but forgot about these threads LOL. Thanks in advance.

    Also I saw some stuff about some chick kitty, how do I contact?

  13. #4929

    Anyone?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/110606260603

    Pretty sure its 2 different women in the ad. Qv is 100. Hosting out of an apartment.

  14. #4928

    Former SW Amber

    Does she have an incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/957404315133

    But she's use to be a SW, idk if she is anymore. Anyway, I've picked her up a handful of times. Anyone have any good reviews? I enjoyed the 10 minutes she let me fuck her each time LOL.

  15. #4927

    Tiffani

    She's real, been around forever, saw her around Christmas time last year. Was hoping for more than I received. More business than pleasure type. Alos she not nearly a thin as the picture depicts YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? Is she reliable or even legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape