Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 662 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4926

    Lexington Blonde

    Has anyone seen this girl before? Is she reliable or even legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9BD12635-C670-4A73-928C-9D2240EAE4AB.jpeg‎  

  2. #4925

    Forget her name

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/957404315133

    But she's use to be a SW, idk if she is anymore. Anyway, I've picked her up a handful of times. Anyone have any good reviews? I enjoyed the 10 minutes she let me fuck her each time LOL.

  3. #4924
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #4923

    Jamie

    Guys. Do not see Jamie. I reported the details of my nightmare with her some time back. In my books, it's one strike and you're out.

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    Because I couldn't find a link, is this the Jamie we're referencing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/350929854930.

  5. #4922

  6. #4921

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    She's hot, petite, bit has lots of rules, and wants escort prices. Got a BJ, cause I couldn't afford more than that. She thinks she has a golden pussy. That was a while ago, so you may have better luck.
    Thanks for the heads up. Will look elsewhere. Never been a fan of women who think they have golden pussies.

  7. #4920

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back into this after a long break and am wondering if anyone has seen her. Any help is appreciated.
    She's hot, petite, bit has lots of rules, and wants escort prices. Got a BJ, cause I couldn't afford more than that. She thinks she has a golden pussy. That was a while ago, so you may have better luck.

  8. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Local would be great. However I was ghosted.
    Nope. She's a known thief. Won't get anything out of her except an empty wallet.

  9. #4918

    Ariel Sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/368449150487

    Has anyone seen this girl? Not much in my area and she's really close.
    Local would be great. However I was ghosted.

  10. #4917

    Anyone ever experienced this one?

    Just getting back into this after a long break and am wondering if anyone has seen her. Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210531-170610_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #4916

    Alicia fake versus real ad

    The ad in Worcester is a fake ad. Alicia des not off those rates. She is in West Springfield and has a 413 phone #.

    Fake ad: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...2/769509178435.

    Real ad: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/680120753934.

  12. #4915

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Not the girl in the pictures. Lives in a rooming house on June st. I paid 150 & she told me I only had 15 mins because she mistakenly booked a regular & couldn't make him wait. She's a scam. Rushed & horrible lay. Told me next time we could go for an hour though. At normal cost. Ha. Yeah. That's definitely not her & she'll definitely cheat you. Her story is obviously made up as she goes. You need to go through a common area with other addicts shooting the shit. I wasn't going to make a scene & have to walk back through that. Who knows what lunacy would take place. I just left & won't be back.
    Thanks for the review. I had just been waiting for her to post again to give her a call, she had given me the address. It would be nice to read some more positive reviews on these girls but time after time just bad ones. Think I'm going to start checking out Rhode Island girls. That's one positive about the streetwalkers your talking like 40 bucks if it sucks oh well if it's good you can always upgrade on the spot and your not stuck in some crack house.

  13. #4914

    Sturbridge

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/368449150487

    Has anyone seen this girl? Not much in my area and she's really close.

  14. #4913
    Not the girl in the pictures. Lives in a rooming house on June st. I paid 150 & she told me I only had 15 mins because she mistakenly booked a regular & couldn't make him wait. She's a scam. Rushed & horrible lay. Told me next time we could go for an hour though. At normal cost. Ha. Yeah. That's definitely not her & she'll definitely cheat you. Her story is obviously made up as she goes. You need to go through a common area with other addicts shooting the shit. I wasn't going to make a scene & have to walk back through that. Who knows what lunacy would take place. I just left & won't be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her about a week ago but I fell asleep waiting. Quoted 150 hh. Going to try again soon.

  15. #4912

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Want some Mongers Revenge? On STG go to bottom of page and report the AD in (grey). After a number of reports they remove or delete her ADs.
    Good advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape