Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 662 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    Because I couldn't find a link, is this the Jamie we're referencing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/350929854930.
    Yup. That's her.

  2. #4895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Info

    Could you share a link or contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabus2012  [View Original Post]
    I met Jamie a couple years back when she was at a house in the W Boylston area. I'm on my way and she calls me and tells me she needs condoms. Uturn to the convenience store and buy condoms. Get to her place and call and she says "you need to wait a few". OK. So she's outside now talking to this scummy looking guy for 10 minutes. She calls again and says come in. Now I wanted to leave but Willie didn't. We've all been there. So I meet her in the driveway and we go in and there's scummy guy sitting on a couch holding to angry looking barking pit bulls back by their collars. Fuckin' dude winks at me and I thought I was going to get robbed or worse. Get to her room and what's the first goddamn thing I see? Condoms. Half a dozen of 'them blown up like balloons all over the floor. She said she "got bored" and started blowing them up. Hence why I had to schlep my sorry ass to the store to grab more.

    She would not shut the frick up. She kept talking random crap and eating "Airheads" candy which was not at all ironic. I asked her if she liked to have her pussy licked. She said "not at all". I said well you do anal, right?" She says "no not at all". So it's been 20 minutes now and I hadn't paid her so I start to leave and she immediately gets naked, tears my clothes off and proceeds to screw me like a rabbit on Spanish fly. It was amazing, if a bit quick. Total was around 35 minutes. 20 minutes of bullshit and 15 minutes of frantic boning. I haven't repeated but if current reports are correct I might go and report back. But this time if She says she won't take it up the butt I'm walking.

  3. #4894

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabus2012  [View Original Post]
    I met Jamie a couple years back when she was at a house in the W Boylston area. I'm on my way and she calls me and tells me she needs condoms. Uturn to the convenience store and buy condoms. Get to her place and call and she says "you need to wait a few". OK. So she's outside now talking to this scummy looking guy for 10 minutes. She calls again and says come in. Now I wanted to leave but Willie didn't. We've all been there. So I meet her in the driveway and we go in and there's scummy guy sitting on a couch holding to angry looking barking pit bulls back by their collars. Fuckin' dude winks at me and I thought I was going to get robbed or worse. Get to her room and what's the first goddamn thing I see? Condoms. Half a dozen of 'them blown up like balloons all over the floor. She said she "got bored" and started blowing them up. Hence why I had to schlep my sorry ass to the store to grab more.

    She would not shut the frick up. She kept talking random crap and eating "Airheads" candy which was not at all ironic. I asked her if she liked to have her pussy licked. She said "not at all". I said well you do anal, right?" She says "no not at all". So it's been 20 minutes now and I hadn't paid her so I start to leave and she immediately gets naked, tears my clothes off and proceeds to screw me like a rabbit on Spanish fly. It was amazing, if a bit quick. Total was around 35 minutes. 20 minutes of bullshit and 15 minutes of frantic boning. I haven't repeated but if current reports are correct I might go and report back. But this time if She says she won't take it up the butt I'm walking.
    Because I couldn't find a link, is this the Jamie we're referencing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/350929854930.

  4. #4893
    Rip off Queen. That's Sara. Will take your money and run or lead you to a house and disappear. Just another addict hoe ripping people off. You will never actually get with her.

  5. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jamie a couple of weeks ago at a decent apartment and she came to the door looking and smelling real nice. She wore a bathing suit and her skin was glistening. We went upstairs got undressed and she took it in the ass long and hard for about a half hour. In fact she even asked me to go deeper and harder. I know there have been sketchy reports but we always hit it off well. She's told me her real name and everything. So maybe she likes me but she seems to have gotten her act together.
    I met Jamie a couple years back when she was at a house in the W Boylston area. I'm on my way and she calls me and tells me she needs condoms. Uturn to the convenience store and buy condoms. Get to her place and call and she says "you need to wait a few". OK. So she's outside now talking to this scummy looking guy for 10 minutes. She calls again and says come in. Now I wanted to leave but Willie didn't. We've all been there. So I meet her in the driveway and we go in and there's scummy guy sitting on a couch holding to angry looking barking pit bulls back by their collars. Fuckin' dude winks at me and I thought I was going to get robbed or worse. Get to her room and what's the first goddamn thing I see? Condoms. Half a dozen of 'them blown up like balloons all over the floor. She said she "got bored" and started blowing them up. Hence why I had to schlep my sorry ass to the store to grab more.

    She would not shut the frick up. She kept talking random crap and eating "Airheads" candy which was not at all ironic. I asked her if she liked to have her pussy licked. She said "not at all". I said well you do anal, right?" She says "no not at all". So it's been 20 minutes now and I hadn't paid her so I start to leave and she immediately gets naked, tears my clothes off and proceeds to screw me like a rabbit on Spanish fly. It was amazing, if a bit quick. Total was around 35 minutes. 20 minutes of bullshit and 15 minutes of frantic boning. I haven't repeated but if current reports are correct I might go and report back. But this time if She says she won't take it up the butt I'm walking.

  6. #4891

    Incall quinsig village

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Who? Your link goes to STG Worc.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/831001817689

  7. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Who? Your link goes to STG Worc.

  8. #4889

    This tipoff is posting again


  9. #4888

    Irish Princess gal. I've posted a good review of her on an outcall date, 2 yrs ago.

    The one who posts under the ad Title Irish Princess, posts been deleted it seems. Stegman had wondered about her. An I believe Hcat, as well. Along with a couple other guys. She was going by either Angie / Angela or Sherrie like 2 yrs ago. Or maybe some other name? But I remember her for sure! She came over in March of 2019. And it was an outcall date. Took a cab at the time, I believe? It was at a weird time too. Like in the whee hrs of the morning / night, I think? I got along well with her and had a good time. But then I noticed some discussions about her, over on the SW Forum. A few fellows over there said she was bad news before. She had like a bf / or handler guy and was robbing Johns a while back, someone said. Think someone had even said, she had a Record from doing a serious Robbing crime?? A while while back. But don't quote me on that. This was stuff mentioned on the SW Forum, long time ago. So yeah when I had come across that talk of her, made me very wary of her! Proceed with caution, if you choose to go to her incall location. I contacted her last week and she said was staying at the QI motel. Maybe she's been trying to start over fresh and not Rob anyone, if what was said on the SW Forum about her while back, was true?? But based off that stuff said, I'd make sure to control the Setting of where you're at, when seeing her. Make sure to have that Setting advantage. I refer to it as Home House advantage. LOL. That's my Hobby / NFL Football term for it, haha. Even a cardate can be a advantage for ya, the average monger.

  10. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her about a week ago but I fell asleep waiting. Quoted 150 hh. Going to try again soon.
    Everytime I see her ad there's another right there wonder if they are together which would not be bad.

  11. #4886
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    I have to laugh at the post before this saying Nikki is not an addict. If she's advertising and still robbing people, as one recent post just described, she is most definitely still an addict.

    Here is a post I made a while back on the Providence board:
    These are the most dangerous providers by far that's why I haven't done a incall as a first visit in years so I can try to get a better vibe. Plus I'm more afraid of what I'm capable of in those situations. Believe me ill leave it at that.

  12. #4885

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is the woman in the pix, yes she does a good job, she is clean and friendly. Place is a OK hotel on Rte 9.
    That is awesome man! Thanks for reply!!

  13. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am really interested in seeing this one, I'm prepared and not expecting to see the woman in the photos but does anyone here have experience with her? The place she is staying? Any info is appreciated!
    Yes she is the woman in the pix, yes she does a good job, she is clean and friendly. Place is a OK hotel on Rte 9.

  14. #4883

    I guess I lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit. Not a suspicious, damage control post at all.
    Thanks for all the replies guys I did have a good qv, but after reading all of this I don't think I'll repeat, ugh mongering is so difficult WTF. Why rip people off? Ill never get that, it just sucks.

  15. #4882

    Coco hotel Asian

    Anyone have any experience with her? I have an appointment with her, pretty sure she isn't the same as the pics on stg but I'm prepared for that. Any insight is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape