Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6987
-
06-03-21 19:03 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 430Queen Plaki
https://www.seeking.com/member/bda6a...1-832ea0b7d055
Wants $200 located in Bethel. Says she can host and drive. Likes red wine. When it comes down to setting up the date she says "Okayy sounds good, but quick question are you fine with sending at least 50 upfront? Cause a lot of people from that site like to cancel. ".
Yeah okay.
-
06-03-21 17:54 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 430L2122
Please report L2122. He is trying to sell videos, and do an online only relations.
Dude blocked me saying "why do you ask then bro".
-
06-03-21 16:45 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 165Never heard another word from her.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 16:31 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 856This is a new profile of someone who fist came on last summer. Flawless teenage body with perfect perky tits and loves to kiss. That was a year ago when she was ok with 1-200. Chatted a bit yesterday and was told "my price is now 350" and used a lot of escort terms. My guess is services have diminished greatly. This is what happens when you guys overpay.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 16:27 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 856More like his much did he overpay?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 12:27 #3607Regular Member

Posts: 17Same thing happened to me. Niklynne
I was supposed to meet her yesterday. Could not, so we setup for today, maybe she is meeting you instead. LOL!
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 12:08 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 165That ass is worth TOFT risk.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 12:04 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 165Spoilmeplease
Looks like a dude, any intel?
https://www.seeking.com/member/aa393...f-2d1f86e2e5ad
-
06-03-21 11:50 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 156Hotandreadyforyou
Meeting up with this one tomorrow night and she has no clue about pricing in a good way. Seems up for anything and hopefully this could turn out to be a good find. Will report back with details later.
https://www.seeking.com/member/78591...2-9910ebd64a0c
-
06-03-21 11:33 #3603Regular Member

Posts: 17Sexynthikk
https://www.seeking.com/member/a12e5...8-3e593cb43448
Anyone have any contact with this one? She was in CT, we are chatting but can't tell if she is real or not?
-
06-03-21 10:01 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 165Niklynne
I had a good exchange with her on SA, set and confirmed a time at my hosting location, gave her my text info, radio silence.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9e2e0...5-f7fc3db2c3fa
-
06-03-21 01:10 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 430Alexispernio
How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 00:42 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ashley baby
I am now convinced that all she wants to do is go out and meet you for dinner or coffee and charge for it. I doubt she will ever meet anyone for sex even if they say yes to her price. I ignored her about dinner that I had asked her about and finally told her okay. I had explained her that I am in Newington on Thursday nights and we could meet on the pike at a restaurant. She was okay with all that. Then, the day before she messages me that she needs $100 for the dinner date. I reminded her that we had already been through that and I wasn't going to pay and she agreed to that. Then, she says she will meet me but it has to be in Glastonbury. I reminded her that I'm out in Newington on Thursday nights and live 45 minutes away from there. She said okay she would meet me in Newington but it had to be in the morning. I lost it! I said no thank you I don't think we're a match. She said she was sorry but she's a doctor and her schedule is sometimes crazy. Yes, a doctor had 21 years old! I'll be surprised if anyone gets her in the sack. Good luck to you if you can do it.
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
06-02-21 22:49 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 1322Beeiscute
She lives with her Dad, so she can't host. She has no transportation, so you have to get a room in the Enfield area since she is at least 40 minutes from me. She's 18 and wants 500! I offered 150 and she didn't counter, just laughed.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-02-21 22:48 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 78The real story
So, here's what's going on with "alexispernio" on seeking. She is 100% real and is a young 20 year old girl. I've had a chance to meet her a few times now and our time together has been real fun. She is young and tight, hot brunette, no signs of demons, clean and overall a good time.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
The thing that's clearly happening with her by giving different rates to different people is two things. 1) If she doesn't find you all that attractive she is probably looking to charge you more. 2) If you reach out to her being crude or weird, she will make sure you compensate her a lot in order for her to spend time with you.
I know this leaves several members frustrated and upset but I'm almost positive this is what's going on. I obviously did NOT want to divulge too much information to her but speaking to her about her SA experiences, she's made it clear that she is angered by the responses she gets. Yes, she's only 20 years old but the girl is NOT stupid. She knows she's very hot, young, and clean. Therefore, she has tremendous understanding that she does not need to sell herself low. During my conversations with her she mentioned some things and I simply nodded along not saying much but I got a great sense of her mindset.
If people think they will get in her pants for $200 - $300, then that is simply not going to happen. Even the senior member here who said he was intimate with her (if he was talking about this girl? Since there is another brunette that this girl is friends with who happens to sleep around easily) probably got lucky if it was this girl. I believe he mentioned it was a threesome and it could've been her friend pushing her to simply have fun and party. Or as I mentioned it was probably the other brunette girl.
Personally, I think she's playing her cards right. Imagine if you were a HOT, 20 year old young girl, with no problems of drugs, pimp, etc. Why in the hell would you settle for $200 - $300 and put out? We have ugly as* chicks on STG and other sources asking for that amount. This young girl is WELL AWARE of this fact. I want to emphasize that I did NOT tell her that she is right and that she should charge more. I'm only saying this to you guys as my opinion, just wanted to make sure I clarified that.










Reply With Quote






