rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3583

    5th Ave

    Funny seeing all the news with that Amber Alert last night.

    5th Ave Hotel right near Hooters on the berlin pike. I know it well. My go to spot. Haha. Wall mirrors. I like that place.

    That would of been a head rush if I was there last night. Haha. It is usually 50 range for 3 hours. But sometimes the Indians get attitude and depends on time of day / night. Can be 80 short time.

  2. #3582

    Libra 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Libra12 wants $1000 and willing to meet right away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0d42f...3-3fb890f05fdd

    So far this memorial weekend sale has not been good.
    I guess Libra12 didn't like my profile! She told me she does virtual only! LOL! OH, MY EGO!

    Blue.

  3. #3581

    Sugar babies

    Libra12 wants $1000 and willing to meet right away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0d42f...3-3fb890f05fdd

    Submissivesky will not meet up at first time, needs to talk and get to know you. Working on it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba048...1-3a95d8c6aae2

    This one wants $500. Altariaaa.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8684...5-70c52c1605bf

    So far this memorial weekend sale has not been good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7aa768d6-8d33-4e91-9721-26e45ca777ba.jpg‎   cdcb0149-294e-4866-9f7a-245265304a83_2x.jpg‎   65d1079f-57a9-43fb-9205-40fcf2fd5e82_2x.jpg‎   67a648ad-4206-4fd0-9c14-efddf358350c.jpg‎   e8a6f505-4295-4ff2-9ca5-6684d2f60f40_2x.jpg‎  

    41359bcb-2fe9-4d07-a9bf-c83a0b618c37_2x.jpg‎   bba68225-1aa7-4f43-aa8f-d124deee0dc8_2x.jpg‎   f3f38304-7a8e-407f-b367-236b94b219ec_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #3580

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888  [View Original Post]
    Check post #3457.
    Wow, just read that. Blocking her now.

  5. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here. She's out of Naugatuck and there was bad reviews. I would do a search.
    Check post #3457.

  6. #3578

    Also on WYP

    She messaged me on whatsyourprice. Didn't see her private pics until. I unlocked the chat. Glad I didn't follow through. Her belly looks like it melted or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here. She's out of Naugatuck and there was bad reviews. I would do a search.

  7. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with this one, seemed like she was good for a quickie. Then I came across this ad in STG. The number I have for her is different than what she uses in the ad, but her private photos are the same as the ones in the ad.

    Thinking about just calling her out on it and telling her I'm still DTF and won't report her to SA (not that I ever would unless she tried to scam me).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0b8c...6-02bd2f534aea

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/029492641890
    She's been reviewed on here. She's out of Naugatuck and there was bad reviews. I would do a search.

  8. #3576

    STG girl on SA

    Was chatting with this one, seemed like she was good for a quickie. Then I came across this ad in STG. The number I have for her is different than what she uses in the ad, but her private photos are the same as the ones in the ad.

    Thinking about just calling her out on it and telling her I'm still DTF and won't report her to SA (not that I ever would unless she tried to scam me).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0b8c...6-02bd2f534aea

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/029492641890

  9. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    I remember I spoke with her and did mention ppm she said she gets 1500 for platonic dates! The only guys who pay that amount are old overweight creeps, seriously 1500 for a dinner date? This may not be common but their are plenty of stupid guys that do unfortunately give these girls that amount and screw it up for us normal guys. A few years ago you can get 9's for 400, now you have below average girls asking for 500 ppm.
    He / she is blowing' a lot of hot methane gas. Nobody on the planet gets 1500 for a platonic dinner date. It's pure fiction. You're supposed to feel bad when that said to you. 1500 can get you an overnighter or a pornstar hayride or anything you choose.

  10. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile and found it funny.

    I figured at least one of you would get a kick out of it as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9a51...3-4d7368f03600
    I bet she prefers Cashapp.

  11. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    When you start getting jaded like me you will screen those types out with texts. Go into detail on physical arrangement, etc. But sometimes you get a feeling you don't want to scare her and try anyway without screening.

    Damn that body is on point. Hope you didn't give her the 300. These hot ones just get too many dumb ass whales messaging them.
    I remember I spoke with her and did mention ppm she said she gets 1500 for platonic dates! The only guys who pay that amount are old overweight creeps, seriously 1500 for a dinner date? This may not be common but their are plenty of stupid guys that do unfortunately give these girls that amount and screw it up for us normal guys. A few years ago you can get 9's for 400, now you have below average girls asking for 500 ppm.

  12. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Geez, it's got to be tough going through life and being an azzhole like her!
    I'll bet she doesn't have much of a problem double booking!

    Blue.

  13. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Geez, it's got to be tough going through life and being an azzhole like her!
    Stay away from all Ruskies. They are trouble with a capital T. LOL.

  14. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile and found it funny.

    I figured at least one of you would get a kick out of it as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9a51...3-4d7368f03600
    Geez, it's got to be tough going through life and being an azzhole like her!

  15. #3569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    Elite.

    Just came across this profile and found it funny.

    I figured at least one of you would get a kick out of it as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9a51...3-4d7368f03600

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape