Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 9921
-
06-03-21 21:42 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 213Lexington Blonde
Has anyone seen this girl before? Is she reliable or even legit?
-
06-03-21 15:16 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 157Forget her name
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/957404315133
But she's use to be a SW, idk if she is anymore. Anyway, I've picked her up a handful of times. Anyone have any good reviews? I enjoyed the 10 minutes she let me fuck her each time LOL.
-
06-03-21 15:07 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 157[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-03-21 10:52 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 2110Jamie
Guys. Do not see Jamie. I reported the details of my nightmare with her some time back. In my books, it's one strike and you're out.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 22:12 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 134Latina Jen
Hey guys anyone meet Jen?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/220096120005
-
06-01-21 18:05 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. Will look elsewhere. Never been a fan of women who think they have golden pussies.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:30 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 149Latina
She's hot, petite, bit has lots of rules, and wants escort prices. Got a BJ, cause I couldn't afford more than that. She thinks she has a golden pussy. That was a while ago, so you may have better luck.
Originally Posted by PrimeHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 20:24 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 60Nope. She's a known thief. Won't get anything out of her except an empty wallet.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 19:05 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 734Ariel Sturbridge
Local would be great. However I was ghosted.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:13 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone ever experienced this one?
Just getting back into this after a long break and am wondering if anyone has seen her. Any help is appreciated.
-
05-30-21 14:12 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 734Alicia fake versus real ad
The ad in Worcester is a fake ad. Alicia des not off those rates. She is in West Springfield and has a 413 phone #.
Fake ad: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...2/769509178435.
Real ad: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/680120753934.
-
05-29-21 12:36 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks man
Thanks for the review. I had just been waiting for her to post again to give her a call, she had given me the address. It would be nice to read some more positive reviews on these girls but time after time just bad ones. Think I'm going to start checking out Rhode Island girls. That's one positive about the streetwalkers your talking like 40 bucks if it sucks oh well if it's good you can always upgrade on the spot and your not stuck in some crack house.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 08:26 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 87Sturbridge
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/368449150487
Has anyone seen this girl? Not much in my area and she's really close.
-
05-29-21 00:27 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 163Not the girl in the pictures. Lives in a rooming house on June st. I paid 150 & she told me I only had 15 mins because she mistakenly booked a regular & couldn't make him wait. She's a scam. Rushed & horrible lay. Told me next time we could go for an hour though. At normal cost. Ha. Yeah. That's definitely not her & she'll definitely cheat you. Her story is obviously made up as she goes. You need to go through a common area with other addicts shooting the shit. I wasn't going to make a scene & have to walk back through that. Who knows what lunacy would take place. I just left & won't be back.
Originally Posted by CruiserMainst
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 21:29 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks
Good advice.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




