Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24265

    CLM Isabelle / YWSM Giselle

    Isabelle who was reported to only be L1 looks like she is now at YWSM. Same pic but I don't know for sure.

  2. #24264

    YWSM rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try youwannaseeme, more affordable.
    What are the prices like there? Could not find it on their site.

  3. #24263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Any new CLM reports?

    A bunch of new girls started this week, Dani, Nicol, Kathy along with Zara a few weeks ago. I'm usually the one to TOFTT but I decided to wait this week and let some other people chime in with reviews. Anything yet?

  4. #24262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Clm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my kind of girl. I can't find where she's at, Help a old man. PM me if you need to.

    You said is not cheep. A old woman how mush could she $$.
    She's with Chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

  5. #24261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling  [View Original Post]
    I have not been out in a while so have lost track of a few places. And for some reason, the search function on this site is not working for me. Are why un Peng on Archer or the place right next door still around?

    YOU: "Use the search function!

    ME: "I tried!
    Yes, to the best of my knowledge both places were still there when I was on S. Archer not long ago. Yuna Ping is still around, as is Jin Ding next door, personally I think there are better places on Archer.

  6. #24260

    Archer?

    I have not been out in a while so have lost track of a few places. And for some reason, the search function on this site is not working for me. Are why un Peng on Archer or the place right next door still around?

    YOU: "Use the search function!

    ME: "I tried!

  7. #24259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissus19  [View Original Post]
    I ask because that's within stumbling distance to my locale and would be perfect if it pans out. Their website went off air, BTW. Also, whatever happened to Loganticas (spelling?) They were the hottest MP for a while and then vanished into thin air.
    Logan Tantricas is still around. Not sure why you think they left.

  8. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by HansWehr  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

    This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.
    Might want to try youwannaseeme, more affordable.

  9. #24257

    Which one you looking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissus19  [View Original Post]
    I ask because that's within stumbling distance to my locale and would be perfect if it pans out. Their website went off air, BTW. Also, whatever happened to Loganticas (spelling?) They were the hottest MP for a while and then vanished into thin air.
    Asians like that name. There are a few of them.

  10. #24256

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by HansWehr  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

    This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.
    Sounds like my kind of girl. I can't find where she's at, Help a old man. PM me if you need to.

    You said is not cheep. A old woman how mush could she $$.

  11. #24255

    Clm

    Half hour vs hour? I normally go for half hour at AMPs but not sure if it's necessary to book an hour with CLM.

  12. #24254

    CLM Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Natalia due to good reviews. Scheduling was easy, once arrived they instructed to ring the door bell. Natalia came down to let me in. She is nice looking lady, in my opinion in her 40's. She led me into the room, where I undressed and laid face down. She gave really nice massage. On the flip we agreed for FS, she went to give really nice BBBJ, with no questions asked and continued to fuck me hard. Once done, we were talking for another 15-20 minutes. Dressed up and left. Overall nice experience, but I probably won't repeat as I'm into younger girls. With that said I would definitely recommend.
    I had a similar experience when I saw Natalia recently. Her massage skills are really something, probably one of the best I ever received from a WG. I wasn't a big fan of her looks though, her body is stocky and there is alot of fat there. She has some big, hard tits that she didn't enjoy me touching much. Her blowjob skills were adequate, somewhat toothy but still pleasurable. She definitely enjoys having sex and she is good at positioning herself during FS, which allowed me to pound her with more leverage. From some parts of the conversation that we had (which I won't disclose) I actually think she is in her late 30's, rather than 40's.

    This was a nice one off, but I would not repeat at this price because the looks are just not worth it in my opinion. I am starting to really learn that sex is not cheap here.

  13. #24253

    Baobao Massage Spa

    Anyone ever try them? The are located in the 7X W Washington building.

  14. #24252
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    I've heard the same thing. She is always there and has been the one constant since they opened. She has closed her menu some from the t pro days but if you know her.
    Unfortunately, May is not the owner. But I can second that those who have known her a long time are in for a very nice time.

  15. #24251

    H wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    I've read that May owns H wellness. If she does more than lvl 1 can be had, if you know her I imagine.
    I've heard the same thing. She is always there and has been the one constant since they opened. She has closed her menu some from the t pro days but if you know her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape