Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 6988
-
06-02-21 22:48 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 78The real story
So, here's what's going on with "alexispernio" on seeking. She is 100% real and is a young 20 year old girl. I've had a chance to meet her a few times now and our time together has been real fun. She is young and tight, hot brunette, no signs of demons, clean and overall a good time.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
The thing that's clearly happening with her by giving different rates to different people is two things. 1) If she doesn't find you all that attractive she is probably looking to charge you more. 2) If you reach out to her being crude or weird, she will make sure you compensate her a lot in order for her to spend time with you.
I know this leaves several members frustrated and upset but I'm almost positive this is what's going on. I obviously did NOT want to divulge too much information to her but speaking to her about her SA experiences, she's made it clear that she is angered by the responses she gets. Yes, she's only 20 years old but the girl is NOT stupid. She knows she's very hot, young, and clean. Therefore, she has tremendous understanding that she does not need to sell herself low. During my conversations with her she mentioned some things and I simply nodded along not saying much but I got a great sense of her mindset.
If people think they will get in her pants for $200 - $300, then that is simply not going to happen. Even the senior member here who said he was intimate with her (if he was talking about this girl? Since there is another brunette that this girl is friends with who happens to sleep around easily) probably got lucky if it was this girl. I believe he mentioned it was a threesome and it could've been her friend pushing her to simply have fun and party. Or as I mentioned it was probably the other brunette girl.
Personally, I think she's playing her cards right. Imagine if you were a HOT, 20 year old young girl, with no problems of drugs, pimp, etc. Why in the hell would you settle for $200 - $300 and put out? We have ugly as* chicks on STG and other sources asking for that amount. This young girl is WELL AWARE of this fact. I want to emphasize that I did NOT tell her that she is right and that she should charge more. I'm only saying this to you guys as my opinion, just wanted to make sure I clarified that.
-
06-02-21 22:35 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 430Beeiscute
I was suppose to pick her up today but I ran into some stuff.
She said she was going to go out tonight but was upset with it how much they were offering her.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 22:06 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 468Beeiscute / Kylie
Beeiscute ghosted me at the last minute when I went to pick her up today. Despite the annoying experience, I still think she's DTF. She's also Kylie on WYP. Any recent reports with her?
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MX9wyAKERpY9VG
-
06-02-21 20:36 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 430Babygirl
This is her private photo.
She wants to meet now. Very demanding
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:33 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 430Babygirl
Just looked at her profile, and she sent me a message asking if I'm interested in meeting.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:59 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 156Babygirl420
Any info on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f370...7-668b5ca91f6c
-
06-02-21 18:20 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 156I have met her a few years ago. In her late 30's early 40's and much heavier than the photo. Pretty good in bed but not worth the money she is asking.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:56 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 254Classy lady
She was advertising she was 29 when she was advertising in The Hartford Advocte.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:48 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 430BoriquaBabies
This is a duo who are willing to meet for $700, I'm sure you can lower the price.
https://www.seeking.com/member/48551...4-ba31b2bbb087
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7c22109-20cd-415e-b239-30aa5f5934d8
One of the girls is full/overweight I'm unsure how bad that is
-
06-02-21 15:44 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 430ClassyLady
I'm not the only that thinks she is not 29, right?
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:01 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 5229No, she's not a head case. She's just plain stupid. She probably thinks you planned that trip to the ER. I hope you saved that pic since it's a great excuse to escape any coyote date in the future!
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-02-21 14:56 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 483She's on her 3rd or 4th profile. Her name was Ivy a few years ago. Never met her, at the time she would text once or twice a day. Conversations would be like: Her hey are you busy tonight? ME: no I'm free after 3 pm HER: I get home from work at 5 ME: Lets meet at _ around 6 radio silence.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 14:25 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 244I arranged to meet her. That day I broke a rib in a fall. Sent her a pic of me in tbe ER. Told her I need to reschedule. She said it seems like I don't want to meet her so she blocked me. Head case, don't bother.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 11:09 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 5229AVOID her!
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
She's been around for 10+ years on various sites including bk pg, Craigslist, etc. She might as well be on STG for less than 100. Originally, she was Michelle on various sites using a variety of tricky pics, angles, and wardrobes.
BMD.
-
06-02-21 10:07 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 165Classylady900
First exchange with her was encouraging, well spoken and prompt replies. Next time, I reached out looking to book a date / time, entirely different. After a few texts she said she was in a car accident and on muscle relaxants, and she was all over the place. Multiple texts followed with heavy pressure to meet immediately. I'm passing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9afe0...9-c842e6e9f5e9











Reply With Quote





