Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3537
    For those into hood rats. She jumps from hotel to hotel in Hartford. Says she has wife. Never been with man. LIE. I had her in phone being in Meriden and ready to meet at Red Roof few months back so she is definitely player.

    She wanted half up front at hotel. I said no way. Pay after. 150. Probably too much. I just texted. Didn't meet. Can't say it will be good but you never know.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/658be...5-3159c169570a

  2. #3536
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her this weekend. Only red flag is that I gave her my number and she said she wanted me to text first and gave me her number. So, it could be some kind of hand off to someone else.

    We agreed on 250 for a full date. Will try to pull the trigger this week.
    Red flag I noticed is she won't meet at a hotel. Only hosts. LeRoy her muscle in closet?? LOL.

    And as someone said could be a ladyboy. Unless you into that. No judge. Haha.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fda25...e-cd34c9eaf9cd

  3. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Wants a weekly allowance, or 1500 PPM. Nyet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06205...9-74da3ec2ea64
    Not for nothing but, this women is out of reach for most of the men on here.

  4. #3534

    Tatiana Anne

    Wants a weekly allowance, or 1500 PPM. Nyet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06205...9-74da3ec2ea64

  5. #3533

    Cash app scammer

    This one agreed to 150 and wanted 50 up front. I said okay only because she sent me some vids and pics. When the time came for her to arrive, she showed up to "wrong address" and wanted me to cashapp to rest of the PPM. I told her not until she got to my spot. She said her phone was acting weird. I said I had cash for her. I waited, she never showed up. Goes by Kiki.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bda6a...1-832ea0b7d055

  6. #3532

    Taylor Lu

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile when she first joined.

    Everything about her profile screamed 500+ to me for reason.

    But if you go for it good luck.
    Been texting with her this weekend. Only red flag is that I gave her my number and she said she wanted me to text first and gave me her number. So, it could be some kind of hand off to someone else.

    We agreed on 250 for a full date. Will try to pull the trigger this week.

  7. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage?
    She wanted 2 but I talked her down to 175.

  8. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Probably seeing her tonight or tomorrow. Saw her for some car fun. Decent oral skills. Going to get a room This time. She is young and petite. Does not drive so you have to pick her up.
    Whats the damage?

  9. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Probably seeing her tonight or tomorrow. Saw her for some car fun. Decent oral skills. Going to get a room This time. She is young and petite. Does not drive so you have to pick her up.

  10. #3528

  11. #3527

    Bots / fakes

    Have been on SA on a good amount for the last couple months or so. And recently the amount of fake profiles on there have increased. I noticed that this increase happened around the time they removed the captcha feature from the login. Anyone else realize that when logging in now we don't have to prove that we are human anymore by clicking on pictures of boats, bikes, etc? Basically SA removed it so that there would more fakes on there thus keeping the men on there paying for their membership. I don't know how a majority of you guys feel about it, but I think we are better off finding a different platform. More like how SA used to be.

  12. #3526

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    HAHA I could say I had the same experience. The blonde one could not form a sentence if her life depended on it. She admitted to using ecstasy, and other various party drugs. Even admitted to popping an E pill before our date. They are both a smoke show! They agreed to split $300 between them, but I gave them an extra Benjamin for going the extra mile.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/16c72...7-7938c536bab6 came across the brunettes profile on SA.

  13. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, just as traditional dating, there are girls that are into every body type. I have been up and down with weight all my life. I have met women that enjoyed my 38" waist size as well as my 34" waist size.

    Be confident in yourself and good things will happen. Some will like you, some won't. Personality and your overall approach is usually much more important with girls on SA. STG girls only want your $, half or more are not real or are thieves. WYP girls are primarily only looking to be paid to have a coffee with you or see how much $ they can squeeze out of you for the shortest date possible.

    Stick with SA, be cautious, but be yourself. Plenty of real and nice women for all of us there.
    You are correct!

    I did finally meet a gem on WYP after a month of sporadic texting. Messaging was great, meeting her was even better. We both went quiet on the site for lack of real dates. Our dinner date went from 8 pm to 2 am so we did close down the restaurant and continued at her place. She refused to take the cash bid for our date and I insisted many times. I physically had to put it in her pocket. She's an older woman in her prime. Shy, graceful, slender, toned body with a brain. She's off the market now. Our dates have continue but for no cash at her insistence. I lucked out!

    BMD.

  14. #3524

    Fitness Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. I did have a question. I know there's a pretty big age difference between some of us and the ladies, and that that is generally accepted / expected (not by all, but by many). What about fitness? I'm working on getting in better shape but not there yet. On STG I've never had anyone care, but this feels like a bit of a different vibe.
    Honestly, just as traditional dating, there are girls that are into every body type. I have been up and down with weight all my life. I have met women that enjoyed my 38" waist size as well as my 34" waist size.

    Be confident in yourself and good things will happen. Some will like you, some won't. Personality and your overall approach is usually much more important with girls on SA. STG girls only want your $, half or more are not real or are thieves. WYP girls are primarily only looking to be paid to have a coffee with you or see how much $ they can squeeze out of you for the shortest date possible.

    Stick with SA, be cautious, but be yourself. Plenty of real and nice women for all of us there.

  15. #3523

    Fitness

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. I did have a question. I know there's a pretty big age difference between some of us and the ladies, and that that is generally accepted / expected (not by all, but by many). What about fitness? I'm working on getting in better shape but not there yet. On STG I've never had anyone care, but this feels like a bit of a different vibe.
    Some will care, some won't. I have a 20 yo who is in Danbury temporarily until she goes back home to Manchester that Iv'e been tapping for weeks for 200. I'm more than 3 times her age easily and about 15 lbs. Overweight since covid. She is a lot of fun. All she cares about is my green paper.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape