Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 24828
-
06-05-21 14:36 #16473Senior Member

Posts: 256Pictures are used
A couple of these pics show up in ads in South Bend and if my memory is right Chicago. Not saying it means anything. Just an observation. Use a little extra care.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 10:17 #16472Regular Member

Posts: 1She's good at several things. Oral is definitely not one of them!
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 09:34 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info?
Interested in this one but wanted to see if anyone has met with her yet. I prefer to avoid that part of the east side but if it's worth I would venture over. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63035308#.
-
06-04-21 22:30 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 1175If you're going to play with them use a burner phone. Playing with some of them resulted in getting a bunch of scam calls. They pretend to be cops or court officials and even mask their phone numbers with legit LEO numbers. It's no real threat but it would be annoying and potentially embarrassing if it was on your real phone. Also your real phone would give them your real name.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep710
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 21:18 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 49Scam
Stay clear of this one. I had some time to kill this evening and texted with this one for a bit. Insisted on $30 deposit via cash app. So for shits and giggles I typed in the cash app I'd and it told me it was a scam. I know complete shock right! She got defensive and requested a Google gift card for deposit. I was at this point playing with him or her. She refused to meet even if I was already at the hotel she was supposedly at. So long story short stay clear and if you want you can play the game for a bit if you're bored.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/579587824244
-
06-04-21 18:41 #16468Senior Member

Posts: 61No longer with us
I'm sorry to report Sabrina passed on last spring.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 11:07 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 352Phone Numbers
The phone number is in the URL. Here is an example for one of the ladies.
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3174208407
-
06-03-21 13:48 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 49Any info on Leah?
Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge? Her oral skills look fantastic. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62948744
-
06-02-21 19:00 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 27Scam
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/228618
This one's a dude. I didn't see it anywhere in the ad (maybe I missed it). I think the scam is he gets the donation and then shows you the stuff and says no refunds. Be careful.
-
06-02-21 16:24 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 290Sabrina?
A few years back there was an escort that advertised herself as "Sweet Sexy Sabrina. " I know there are bazillions of Sabrinas out there, but this one is in her early 40's (or late 30's) and used to do doubles with a BBW that called herself Tiffanysensual. They broke up and Sabrina started seeing only a few regulars and not advertising. I saw Sabrina up until COVID hit. We communicated a few times after that, but I have not been able to contact her in months. I am hoping that one of you might be another one of her regulars and might know where she is now and maybe how to contact her. She also had a daughter in the business if that helps.
Thank you.
-
06-02-21 07:27 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 198Your welcome
No problem friend, glad to help. We're all in this together to get the best experience for our money, contribute to the board when you can. Enjoy the girls!
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:23 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 182Excellent report
Thanks for that, Popin. I texted her yesterday morning and no response. Looks like her IG hasn't been updated in a while either so I'm guessing she's out of the game, but knowing all this I won't hold my breath. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:39 #16461Regular Member

Posts: 12Mya_latina_mami
I was wondering about anyone's experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62853020/
-
06-01-21 19:32 #16460Regular Member

Posts: 12Comment
Maybe next time don't have your name on the comment about how good you are! Just check the comments section.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62849333/
-
06-01-21 17:22 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Why can't I see phone numbers on EB
How about a link to the ad you have in question?
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





