Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12573

    Just a few dreams recently

    Fell asleep at work for a few day dreams recently.

    In one dream I met this chick, forgot what she told me her name was but her place was not bad though lived with a handicapped brother (a little awkward situation there), seemed like she was new-ish. Nice girl, but super tall and thicker than I like, though hygiene was good. Easy enough to conversate with but damn does that headache relief need some work especially with the tongue ring. Mish and k9 til completion. Overall, fine in an absolute pinch, but wouldn't repeat. Only time was. 8 for hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43307826/

    Took a nap a few days ago and went on to have another dream. Baby blue is what she called herself. Newish as well, trying to work while having a job. Safe place where she was. Young, thick but cute. Was really nice to me and another one who I was able to conversate with easily. Another one who needs some work on the top game. K9 then mish, tight little thing and her moaning and her eyes widening really turned on the juices. Maybe, could be better with further direction. Could be someone who could come around to be good. She was with pretty eyes on LC but apparently they split and now her rates have rather climbed. Previously. 6 for hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43324120/

    Wouldn't mind getting advice on some good headache relief. I would love to dream of Tabby. She's $. 75 hh?

    Be safe why'all.

    Apokalypto.

  2. #12572

    Escort Babylon redirecting

    Anyone else getting redirected to Eros? Wondering if it is a bug in my browser. Listcrwler and escort alligator still come up BTW.

    Happy Hunting.

  3. #12571

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    I had a HHR visit with Carissa, mid 30's but doesn't look it and has advertised on and off on EB for a long time. She can also be found on other sites by googling her number. Rates were 80 QV, 140 HHR and 240 HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/42674368/
    I used to see her a few years back when she was on BP. Or maybe SB. She went by Dani California. She was in her mid-30's then. Must be pushing 40 now but really hasn't aged. She is great looking and can be a lot of fun. But her incall is always some really sketchy house and as you suggest she does use chemical enhancement which causes an extreme lack of focus. Perhaps while she's a guest of Uncle she will get clean and could be a real find. She's legit for anyone who's interested in checking her out once she is back in circulation. I don't remember that a donation ever approached $200 for an hour. I either caught her at a desperate time or she's developed GPS.

  4. #12570

    Hannah

    Hannah from eros anyone meet her yet?

  5. #12569

    Not All Together True

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Fake, fake and fake. Never found a damned thing on that site that looks like them. They'll talk and pry money out of you in advance, but you'll be disappointed.
    There is a small percentage on there that are real, but you can normally find them advertising on other sites as well. Ivy Fleur is real as well as a small percentage of others. The key once again is research, research and more research. Takes time but I did find a diamond in the rough on there last summer and wow she was incredible, however no longer in the biz.

  6. #12568

    Jewelry was Absent

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Bro. The ankle bracelet would have turned me away. Wouldn't wouldn't even dialed the number. LOL.
    Saw the pic, paid no mind, she was working out of a hotel not a residence which is normally tied to such jewelry, it was absent during my visit, if she had been wearing it, Uncle would have tracked her down sooner than he did. She's now registered at Uncle's extended stay hotel. You won't be seeing any of her ads anytime soon.

  7. #12567

    Indy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I had one thrown off the site years ago after she stole from me. Can't remember her name (s). She was blonde and had a neck tattoo when neck tattoos weren't popular, advertised a lot on NR.

    Anywho, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't see the two listings simultaneously.
    Just a little FYI on my situation. The crazy lady has sent me another text. This time it was full of vulgar name calling but no direct threats. Hahahaha. This chick is off the rails nuts!

  8. #12566

    Tryst

    Fake, fake and fake. Never found a damned thing on that site that looks like them. They'll talk and pry money out of you in advance, but you'll be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokhart  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Anybody know anything about these 3 on Tryst? They SEEM legit after doing searches, google image investigating, and checking social media. They are all fire hot so I am almost willing to toftt but I thought I would check with you all first. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/queenmyla

    https://tryst.link/escort/krista-692

    https://tryst.link/escort/natmorris813

  9. #12565

    These Three?

    Hey All,

    Anybody know anything about these 3 on Tryst? They SEEM legit after doing searches, google image investigating, and checking social media. They are all fire hot so I am almost willing to toftt but I thought I would check with you all first. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/queenmyla

    https://tryst.link/escort/krista-692

    https://tryst.link/escort/natmorris813

  10. #12564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Real, met at house with no water. $80 qv. CBJ was OK, not a head Dr as advertised. " You have 2 minutes left". CG for the remainder of my time. Left unfinished. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43093871/
    Were the pics accurate?

    Do you think that there is any chance that a longer visit could be better?

    Some girls offer QV and are intent on keeping it in that fifteen minute range which to me can be tuff on a first visit.

    Thanks.

  11. #12563

    I'm disappointed for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    Real, met at house with no water. $80 qv. CBJ was OK, not a head Dr as advertised. " You have 2 minutes left". CG for the remainder of my time. Left unfinished. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43093871/
    Thanks for taking one for the team, I was just about to take the plunge because she has this slutty look to her that I like. But def not worth it after what I heard, its a pet peeve for someone to rush through. To each his own though I guess.

  12. #12562

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk  [View Original Post]
    So them has some hidden GEMS here and there. 313-314.

    Found one by the name of Jaime. Super good looking girl. Banging body.

    Out to fine hotel Downtown Indy. Spidey senses tells me too good to be true. So I postponed. 0060.

    If you add the numbers above and do a search I come up with two girl in them! One in Indy other in Albuquerque! WTF?

    Has anyone experienced this? What's the deal? Has to def be a scam!

    On the other hand these this one beauty in Broadripple in them last numbers are 7786. Super good looking girl see pic attached.

    I ask if she's been reviewed since them only has 1 review and flips and says she's got no time for BS. Bruh!

    Anyways. Has anyone seen any of these girls?
    I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand what you said. I think in your case the way you write is a style choice, not a lack of literacy like so many of the people on the internet.

    That being said, the purpose of posting here. Or writing anywhere in general. Is to convey information. Communication. If what you're trying to say isn't understood by your audience then you're really not communicating. So what's the point?

    Bruh.

  13. #12561
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to weigh in on this: I don't think they are the same person. Savannah is a transplant from Flagstaff AZ. Lexi's ad is down now on P411, but in the recent past (like within the last two weeks) Lexi and Savannah were both advertising at the same time. I was never interested in Lexi (or Indy Lexi as I believe she was listed on the site) and I don't know much about her. However, I tried to arrange a visit with Savannah on at least two occasions but at the time, she only had certain days that she had incall, so it never worked. To be clear-- I haven't seen either, but I WOULD see Savannah if things worked out. There you have my two cents. I've never reported a P411 girl to the site, but I knew one well (Monica) that was thrown off the site because of a hobbyist's accusation so it does happen.
    I had one thrown off the site years ago after she stole from me. Can't remember her name (s). She was blonde and had a neck tattoo when neck tattoos weren't popular, advertised a lot on NR.

    Anywho, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't see the two listings simultaneously.

  14. #12560

    I'm Going to Weigh In

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    The body style looks the same. . . Neither one show their face, and Savannah doesn't show any pics, but her number brings up a couple of sites with shots of her body. Also, Lexi's ad is gone, and I haven't seen Savannah's listing before. It shows she has been a member for six years. My memory isn't what it used to be. Perhaps someone has seen her listing before a couple of weeks ago?

    If you have been in contact with P411, that might explain Lexi's ad not being there any more. For some reason, I thought you weren't reporting anything. If they run as tight a ship as Gina did, and you provided them with suitable documentation, then maybe that's it.

    I perhaps should have said that Savannah "may" be Lexi. I don't have proof of that, but those are my red flags anyway. If someone remembers Savannah being there before, then I am wrong. (That's the first time it's ever happened by the way. I guess I was due.).
    I'm going to weigh in on this: I don't think they are the same person. Savannah is a transplant from Flagstaff AZ. Lexi's ad is down now on P411, but in the recent past (like within the last two weeks) Lexi and Savannah were both advertising at the same time. I was never interested in Lexi (or Indy Lexi as I believe she was listed on the site) and I don't know much about her. However, I tried to arrange a visit with Savannah on at least two occasions but at the time, she only had certain days that she had incall, so it never worked. To be clear-- I haven't seen either, but I WOULD see Savannah if things worked out. There you have my two cents. I've never reported a P411 girl to the site, but I knew one well (Monica) that was thrown off the site because of a hobbyist's accusation so it does happen.

  15. #12559

    Disappointed

    Real, met at house with no water. $80 qv. CBJ was OK, not a head Dr as advertised. " You have 2 minutes left". CG for the remainder of my time. Left unfinished. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43093871/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape