Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16468

    No longer with us

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    A few years back there was an escort that advertised herself as "Sweet Sexy Sabrina. " I know there are bazillions of Sabrinas out there, but this one is in her early 40's (or late 30's) and used to do doubles with a BBW that called herself Tiffanysensual. They broke up and Sabrina started seeing only a few regulars and not advertising. I saw Sabrina up until COVID hit. We communicated a few times after that, but I have not been able to contact her in months. I am hoping that one of you might be another one of her regulars and might know where she is now and maybe how to contact her. She also had a daughter in the business if that helps.

    Thank you.
    I'm sorry to report Sabrina passed on last spring.

  2. #16467

    Phone Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    There is one MILF I want to see but I don't see phone numbers on any ads. Help.
    The phone number is in the URL. Here is an example for one of the ladies.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3174208407

  3. #16466

    Any info on Leah?

    Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge? Her oral skills look fantastic. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62948744

  4. #16465

    Scam

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/228618

    This one's a dude. I didn't see it anywhere in the ad (maybe I missed it). I think the scam is he gets the donation and then shows you the stuff and says no refunds. Be careful.

  5. #16464

    Sabrina?

    A few years back there was an escort that advertised herself as "Sweet Sexy Sabrina. " I know there are bazillions of Sabrinas out there, but this one is in her early 40's (or late 30's) and used to do doubles with a BBW that called herself Tiffanysensual. They broke up and Sabrina started seeing only a few regulars and not advertising. I saw Sabrina up until COVID hit. We communicated a few times after that, but I have not been able to contact her in months. I am hoping that one of you might be another one of her regulars and might know where she is now and maybe how to contact her. She also had a daughter in the business if that helps.

    Thank you.

  6. #16463

    Your welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that, Popin. I texted her yesterday morning and no response. Looks like her IG hasn't been updated in a while either so I'm guessing she's out of the game, but knowing all this I won't hold my breath. Thanks!
    No problem friend, glad to help. We're all in this together to get the best experience for our money, contribute to the board when you can. Enjoy the girls!

  7. #16462

    Excellent report

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer. She's a hot little thing but has a ton of rules that will ruin the experience. Her rate is cheap but it's because she gives a CBJ and doesn't allow you to touch her. To touch and kiss on her body she charged me an extra $100. So for everything being covered and not allowing much of anything I would recommend you pass unless she has changed her services since summer 2020. Also set up was a mess. I was scheduled to see her at 1:00 in the afternoon, I texted her in the morning to confirm but heard nothing back but I went ahead and drove to Keystone at our scheduled time thinking I would text her and get a response, crickets. So my afternoon was shot, then later that night about 10 pm I get a text from her that she's ready to see me so I drove to the hotel and had the experience I described above. Take your chances if you like, I prefer use DI or another more reliable provider. Good luck out there.
    Thanks for that, Popin. I texted her yesterday morning and no response. Looks like her IG hasn't been updated in a while either so I'm guessing she's out of the game, but knowing all this I won't hold my breath. Thanks!

  8. #16461

    Mya_latina_mami

    I was wondering about anyone's experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62853020/

  9. #16460

    Comment

    Maybe next time don't have your name on the comment about how good you are! Just check the comments section.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62849333/

  10. #16459

    Re: Why can't I see phone numbers on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    There is one MILF I want to see but I don't see phone numbers on any ads. Help.
    How about a link to the ad you have in question?

  11. #16458

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get with Krista on the above link? Lot of discussion about her in early 2020 but I can't tell if anyone had a dream. Found her myself on Tryst and hers is the only link above that still works.
    I saw her last summer. She's a hot little thing but has a ton of rules that will ruin the experience. Her rate is cheap but it's because she gives a CBJ and doesn't allow you to touch her. To touch and kiss on her body she charged me an extra $100. So for everything being covered and not allowing much of anything I would recommend you pass unless she has changed her services since summer 2020. Also set up was a mess. I was scheduled to see her at 1:00 in the afternoon, I texted her in the morning to confirm but heard nothing back but I went ahead and drove to Keystone at our scheduled time thinking I would text her and get a response, crickets. So my afternoon was shot, then later that night about 10 pm I get a text from her that she's ready to see me so I drove to the hotel and had the experience I described above. Take your chances if you like, I prefer use DI or another more reliable provider. Good luck out there.

  12. #16457

    Phone numbers on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    There is one MILF I want to see but I don't see phone numbers on any ads. Help.
    The phone numbers are usually in the URL in the browser field if you hover on that.

  13. #16456

    Krista.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokhart  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Anybody know anything about these 3 on Tryst? They SEEM legit after doing searches, google image investigating, and checking social media. They are all fire hot so I am almost willing to toftt but I thought I would check with you all first. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/queenmyla

    https://tryst.link/escort/krista-692

    https://tryst.link/escort/natmorris813
    Anyone ever get with Krista on the above link? Lot of discussion about her in early 2020 but I can't tell if anyone had a dream. Found her myself on Tryst and hers is the only link above that still works.

  14. #16455

    Why can't I see phone numbers on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    EB is hot or miss.

    Used to be a relatively good site, but it's gone down hill ove the past year.

    The real posts are mostly girls looking for quick cash, and will ghost you if another "client" makes it there before you. It's a roll of the dice, but there are few diamonds in the rough. It just takes a lot more leg work, and patience.
    There is one MILF I want to see but I don't see phone numbers on any ads. Help.

  15. #16454

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Fancytlccougar  [View Original Post]
    Ladies getting tried of getting ripped off too. Go to outcall no answer the door and lady stuck with cab fee.
    I think we can all get that, but this happens with incall when the man is doing all the driving, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape