Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 25021
-
06-04-21 10:12 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 37Vanessa
Has anyone seen these two girls?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/809184312245
And.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/918057493255
-
06-04-21 08:38 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 97Is legit but don't bother
She is real and independent. Does not look anything like the pictures at all. Except the hair is dark. Body is meh. Nice enough girl but nothing memorable about her. Performance lackluster and unenthusiastic.
Originally Posted by Kishan17
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:39 #13964Regular Member

Posts: 6Nope
Just talked to her arranged a deal that don't look like her at all and she definitely has demons from the front.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:03 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 44Any reviews?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/985486281404
Any reviews??
Is it legit?
-
06-03-21 21:21 #13962Regular Member

Posts: 62 lovely strippers
So got these two strippers I seen and they look good and the pics aren't coming up to a spoof account and they said they were in Silver Lake somewhere, but its a Incall and I'm kinda sketched out any advice here's the profile link: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/996826504769.
-
06-02-21 22:35 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 88Savannah
That's a shame how she turned out. I saw her a few years ago at her place and things could not have been better. She was really into it and a sweetheart. I have not seen any good reviews for some time now.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 21:10 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 85Yesbackpage
ALL Fake I'd have to say, had a quick look through.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:59 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 235Yesbackpage
Was wondering if there are any legit ladies on this site. Thanks and play safe.
-
06-02-21 07:54 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 4545Savannah
Thanks for the link. But tbat ***** made me drive for 35 minute and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by HappyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 16:42 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 25Yeah, that's my bad. Here it is:
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/278022011610
-
06-01-21 12:03 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 4545I already ask about Andrea but no one bothered responded. But as for Bella. She working with this girl that talk in 3rd person and call herself jacuzzi. And jacuzzi and I was suppose to meet at a price we both agreed on. And halfway of my 45 minute drive. She literally text me if I'm not there in 15 minute, I will have to pay double the price we agreed on. Mind you that, she was posting all day. So I ask her why she change price. She said she only see people with higher bid LOL. So off course I went to see someone else since she wanted $140 qv and 180 20 minute.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 11:08 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 1493 Thick chicks
Has anyone indulged with any of these 3 sexy thick girls?
-
06-01-21 09:24 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 4545And how we suppose to know who you talking about with no link?
Originally Posted by HappyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 07:30 #13953Senior Member

Posts: 235Seems Shady
Thanks for the heads up. No pun intended. LOL.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 22:52 #13952Senior Member

Posts: 25Delilah / Savannah
I know she's been reviewed here before, and its nothing but bad / mediocre reports. But damn, that face and body is just my type.
Nothing new to report beyond what has already been said, but just avoid. There are far better options out there, and she's just not good.










Reply With Quote




