Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13970

    Classy sassy and nasty?

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403

    I've texted with her and she seems pretty cool just curipus if anyone has seen her and if she's worth it.

  2. #13969

    Virginia

    So I've seen one of them and she's the one in the red. Saw her before the lockdown and she was as pictured. She had a few rules but was otherwise a sweetheart and aimed to please she does have a surgery scar on her chest but I had a great time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyR  [View Original Post]
    So got these two strippers I seen and they look good and the pics aren't coming up to a spoof account and they said they were in Silver Lake somewhere, but its a Incall and I'm kinda sketched out any advice here's the profile link: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/996826504769.

  3. #13968

  4. #13967

    Is legit but don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]
    She is real and independent. Does not look anything like the pictures at all. Except the hair is dark. Body is meh. Nice enough girl but nothing memorable about her. Performance lackluster and unenthusiastic.

  5. #13966

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge and didn't know if there were any reports out there.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/174072721569
    Just talked to her arranged a deal that don't look like her at all and she definitely has demons from the front.

  6. #13965

    Any reviews?


  7. #13964

    2 lovely strippers

    So got these two strippers I seen and they look good and the pics aren't coming up to a spoof account and they said they were in Silver Lake somewhere, but its a Incall and I'm kinda sketched out any advice here's the profile link: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/996826504769.

  8. #13963

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. But tbat ***** made me drive for 35 minute and ghosted me.
    That's a shame how she turned out. I saw her a few years ago at her place and things could not have been better. She was really into it and a sweetheart. I have not seen any good reviews for some time now.

  9. #13962

    Yesbackpage

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there are any legit ladies on this site. Thanks and play safe.
    ALL Fake I'd have to say, had a quick look through.

  10. #13961

    Yesbackpage

    Was wondering if there are any legit ladies on this site. Thanks and play safe.

  11. #13960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. But tbat ***** made me drive for 35 minute and ghosted me.

  12. #13959
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    And how we suppose to know who you talking about with no link?
    Yeah, that's my bad. Here it is:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/278022011610

  13. #13958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged with any of these 3 sexy thick girls?
    I already ask about Andrea but no one bothered responded. But as for Bella. She working with this girl that talk in 3rd person and call herself jacuzzi. And jacuzzi and I was suppose to meet at a price we both agreed on. And halfway of my 45 minute drive. She literally text me if I'm not there in 15 minute, I will have to pay double the price we agreed on. Mind you that, she was posting all day. So I ask her why she change price. She said she only see people with higher bid LOL. So off course I went to see someone else since she wanted $140 qv and 180 20 minute.

  14. #13957

    3 Thick chicks

    Has anyone indulged with any of these 3 sexy thick girls?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.05.02 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.05.26 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.05.56 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #13956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJunk  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed here before, and its nothing but bad / mediocre reports. But damn, that face and body is just my type.

    Nothing new to report beyond what has already been said, but just avoid. There are far better options out there, and she's just not good.
    And how we suppose to know who you talking about with no link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape