Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 27900
-
06-01-21 01:10 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 824Yep
She saw me one time VIP then only responded one more time to say she wasn't available. Then it was a trip to ghost town. Happens I guess. I thought she was great, was really nice and hoped to be a regular. Ahhh well, good for her for knowing her boundaries.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 00:43 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 285Sophiarose no more VIP
That's my impression as well; no new VIP clients, only some grandfathered in.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 00:22 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 499How's she doing? I saw her a little more than a year ago. More recent reports said she was on a downward user spiral. I noticed she hasn't posted an ad on STG in quite awhile so I was a little worried.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:18 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 824Sophiarose update
So I just saw that sophiarose has scrubbed all mention of VIP from her ads and her profile now says she hates anything bb. I wonder what happened there.
-
05-31-21 22:48 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 63Victoria is a major, major flake
I got the same donations (80 QV, 120 HHR, 200 HR). Twice drove to Tacoma, twice told she'd be right down. Twice left out in the cold. The only reason I tried after the first time (usually zero tolerance for flakes) is that she had a plausible excuse and promised to meet to make it up. When I got there she told me she's coming to the door right now and wait there, but just never showed up. She stopped answering the phone and never followed up. This was last week.
Originally Posted by Ziiero
[View Original Post]
So, if you are going to try to see her, make sure you're already in Tacoma- and that you have a solid backup plan.
Another poster warned us she was a "flake 5000". Take that seriously.
-
05-31-21 20:33 #14815Regular Member

Posts: 17I just texted her asking for rates and whatnot and she replied 200 for the hour. Enjoy yourself. Definitely plan on seeing her sometime.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 19:36 #14814Senior Member

Posts: 147Cheap?
How cheap? Last time I dreamt about her, a lilted over 18 months ago, she was 250 for the hour, BBFS, & CIP included. Has she reduced below that now?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 18:43 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 198Update
Needs to be updated!
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:51 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 332Hahaha
I agree but her type will often let you do whatever the hell you want as hard and deep as you want.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:35 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 499Haven't seen her, but I don't see any obvious red flags in the ad and I think she's been advertising awhile. For me the location is the only concern; Skyway is a pretty rough area.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:56 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 447No intel but damn she looks rough!
Originally Posted by SensualSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:55 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 332Italian Princess
Apparently she's legit. Check CamelToe2000's post. She goes by Italian Princess.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 09:35 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 330Any info on this one?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544
Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
05-31-21 02:39 #14807Regular Member

Posts: 5Just wondering if she will she return the favor?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 00:54 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 1401Riley went into directing but she still fuck some scenes one in a while. She is totally open to escorting but at a stupid price. Even high priced ones like Adrianna Chechik charge around 1500 but she wanted 3000. I would fuck Adrianna in a heart beat if I could get on her calendar!
Originally Posted by SeattleMG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





