Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14715

    Is Denrose Riley Reyes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    These are the rate:

    Here are the rates for my outcall services.

    300/ half hr.

    450/ hour.

    800/1 hour 30 mins.

    1000/2 hour.

    1300/ all night.

    And then see the attached correspondence. TGTBT, LE, just shady.

    Also no reviews to speak and she wanted to share the number of her previous client for verification. Im sitting this TOFT out. Id love for her to be real but too many flags to my head on the chopping block.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMG  [View Original Post]
    I would approach with caution. I did a quick reverse image search using pics from her Switter and the girl in the pics is Riley Reyes, who was or maybe still is a fairly prolific pornstar when she was in the industry, both in front of and behind the camera. It's been my observation that girls from that industry, especially well known ones, leverage their stage name when working as escorts so I would be surprised if she was working as an escort under this name. She also tweeted against escorting a number of times, though these posts are pretty old.

    https://twitter.com/rileyreyxxx/stat...688256?lang=en
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Riley went into directing but she still fuck some scenes one in a while. She is totally open to escorting but at a stupid price. Even high priced ones like Adrianna Chechik charge around 1500 but she wanted 3000. I would fuck Adrianna in a heart beat if I could get on her calendar!
    Wow that is news. I have always loved Riley's videos and have a collection of her work. Is she from the Seattle area? Has anyone seen her before? I would love to tap that even at a premium.

  2. #14714

    Sophiarose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw that sophiarose has scrubbed all mention of VIP from her ads and her profile now says she hates anything bb. I wonder what happened there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    That's my impression as well; no new VIP clients, only some grandfathered in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She saw me one time VIP then only responded one more time to say she wasn't available. Then it was a trip to ghost town. Happens I guess. I thought she was great, was really nice and hoped to be a regular. Ahhh well, good for her for knowing her boundaries.
    I saw her a few times when she first started. Tiny girl and loved being fucked BB after you got her all wet from DATY. The first time I booked was for an hour. We connected over a video game that she loves and that talk just broke the ice, it was all BB CIP and she did not even ask for an upcharge. From that point on, we did not even discuss condoms. Sad she has changed her options (or so it seems). Have not seen her in a while, so cannot confirm either way. Based on my prior visits I am pretty sure she will probably still allow CIP with a few regulars, she seemed to love it too much to just quit doing it.

  3. #14713

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    That's my impression as well; no new VIP clients, only some grandfathered in.
    She saw me one time VIP then only responded one more time to say she wasn't available. Then it was a trip to ghost town. Happens I guess. I thought she was great, was really nice and hoped to be a regular. Ahhh well, good for her for knowing her boundaries.

  4. #14712

    Sophiarose no more VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    So I just saw that sophiarose has scrubbed all mention of VIP from her ads and her profile now says she hates anything bb. I wonder what happened there.
    That's my impression as well; no new VIP clients, only some grandfathered in.

  5. #14711
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    First post here. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/39274747.

    Just saw Veronica this morning. Let me fuck her rough 3 times and I tougue fucked her asshole and she loves it. Good fuck if you need a cheap fuck. She's super cool too.
    How's she doing? I saw her a little more than a year ago. More recent reports said she was on a downward user spiral. I noticed she hasn't posted an ad on STG in quite awhile so I was a little worried.

  6. #14710

    Sophiarose update

    So I just saw that sophiarose has scrubbed all mention of VIP from her ads and her profile now says she hates anything bb. I wonder what happened there.

  7. #14709

    Victoria is a major, major flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziiero  [View Original Post]
    I just texted her asking for rates and whatnot and she replied 200 for the hour. Enjoy yourself. Definitely plan on seeing her sometime.
    I got the same donations (80 QV, 120 HHR, 200 HR). Twice drove to Tacoma, twice told she'd be right down. Twice left out in the cold. The only reason I tried after the first time (usually zero tolerance for flakes) is that she had a plausible excuse and promised to meet to make it up. When I got there she told me she's coming to the door right now and wait there, but just never showed up. She stopped answering the phone and never followed up. This was last week.

    So, if you are going to try to see her, make sure you're already in Tacoma- and that you have a solid backup plan.

    Another poster warned us she was a "flake 5000". Take that seriously.

  8. #14708
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider  [View Original Post]
    How cheap? Last time I dreamt about her, a lilted over 18 months ago, she was 250 for the hour, BBFS, & CIP included. Has she reduced below that now?
    I just texted her asking for rates and whatnot and she replied 200 for the hour. Enjoy yourself. Definitely plan on seeing her sometime.

  9. #14707

    Cheap?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    First post here. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/39274747.

    Just saw Veronica this morning. Let me fuck her rough 3 times and I tougue fucked her asshole and she loves it. Good fuck if you need a cheap fuck. She's super cool too.
    How cheap? Last time I dreamt about her, a lilted over 18 months ago, she was 250 for the hour, BBFS, & CIP included. Has she reduced below that now?

  10. #14706

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Here is my two cents worth my experience with these;.

    Cherry's bubble bb everything rimming too she was fun.

    Dangerous Bella she's been mentioned here alot!

    Nuttin nice bb everything rimming also just ok.

    Sexythickredhead bb everything she's ok.

    Red heron bb everything kindve weird but I like redheads.

    Violetbloom BBFS bbbjcimws she's cool.

    Annabella love BBFS she's sweet and fun.

    Curvy girl no BBFS but her bbbjcimws is freaking awesome would like to know if anyone has done BBFS with her.

    Sophiabelladona no BBFS but she's a headmaster I heard she did BBFS would also like to know.

    Bootyful Brittany no BBFS but she's good.

    Chantel love her rimming but no BBFS for me I also heard she has.

    Geneva gems she is a brick House kindve of bubblyno BBFS but BBBJ was good.

    Lylaharlow no BBFS but she really sweet and fun BBBJ with prostrate massage.

    Heatherlane back in the day from sexy! No BBFS everything covered but fun.

    Emelie she used to be in Renton everything covered but if you like big tall curvy Amazon type and she was really pretty.

    Aiyanna in Bellevue curvy super beautiful no BBFS but BBBJ is good and so soft.

    Scarlett syn BBBJCIM but no BBFS didn't want to partake I passed on this one to rundown.

    Kamora that pornstar chick with big t its BBW saw her in SeaTac yrs back shitty experience everything covered and rushed.

    Ibu69 contrary to her bad rep I had a great time with her BBBJ was awesome but no BBFS she was good.

    Saraluv from Tacoma area yrs back she disappeaed she was good.

    Courtney cj redhead very good experience she was always so sweet RIP.

    Candy red super chill no BBFS but BBBJ was ok.

    Reneeisfine no BBFS but everything was good pretty big tits fun.

    Avalon no bbbfs big soft lips good BBBJ deepthroat.

    There's more but don't want to share them right now.

    Got offered and confirmed BBFS by.
    Needs to be updated!

  11. #14705

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    No intel but damn she looks rough!
    I agree but her type will often let you do whatever the hell you want as hard and deep as you want.

  12. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544

    Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Haven't seen her, but I don't see any obvious red flags in the ad and I think she's been advertising awhile. For me the location is the only concern; Skyway is a pretty rough area.

  13. #14703
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/60812545/

    Has anyone seen this girl thinking about taking the plunge.
    No intel but damn she looks rough!

  14. #14702

    Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544

    Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Apparently she's legit. Check CamelToe2000's post. She goes by Italian Princess.

  15. #14701

    Any info on this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544

    Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape