Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 662 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4911

    Yes that is the Mandy girl.

    And no I want someone / haha I'm not doing it, commit revenge on her. From what she did to that poor older man. But what you said Ridem much much better. Because then she can no longer post STG ads. An at the same time you won't get in trouble with the law. For physically hurting her. Or in turn ya won't get potentially hurt by her / or her people's. For getting revenge that can go sideways on you! These type of providers is what makes this Hobby extremely dangerous. Because some people, hence I'm one of them. Can be very unstable and so I wouldn't want to be in that situation. Afraid of how, I'd react and what I would do?! Or what could potentially physically happen to me.

  2. #4910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    She'll try to rip you off. All are opportunistic thieves. Few, like her, are actively trying to rip you off with no intent on sex. However, remove that option and she will. The money is what's important to them, and like water, they are looking for the easiest path. She's hot, blaze' attitude, and there ARE other people in the house. They will knock on the door, sometimes come in. If she sticks a knife in the door jam, that's her "lock". She has several "boyfriends" that are just sugar daddies who think they're the only one visiting her. She times visits for when they are out, but they might show up. 50/50 chance. Lots of audible foot traffic in the house due to creaky floors, drugs, and the others living there. It's not a trap house, but if she's on her phone when you get in the room, that means she's texting her dealer. You have until he shows up to do whatever you're going to do. My advice, if she texted her dealer, and you didn't give her the money yet, make an excuse and leave.
    Want some Mongers Revenge? On STG go to bottom of page and report the AD in (grey). After a number of reports they remove or delete her ADs.

  3. #4909

    Is this the Mandy in discussion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Yo that's straight up some like crazy shit. Because I heard about that. It was back in like early Mar. Think she probably has a mean, vicious streak to her! Like she gets all thug. Wonder if anybody is going to retaliate on her? And take offence for doing that to him!!
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/710547075293

  4. #4908

    Mongers revenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Yo that's straight up some like crazy shit. Because I heard about that. It was back in like early Mar. Think she probably has a mean, vicious streak to her! Like she gets all thug. Wonder if anybody is going to retaliate on her? And take offence for doing that to him!!
    Would be nice. She still advertising. Took down the link and put new ad with no name. Must monitor this site. Beware. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/286312624555 ripoff.

  5. #4907

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaFuse8  [View Original Post]
    So if I plan it right then I will actually get with her? She seems so hot by the pics and I want to make the move. I just don't want to get robbed LOL.
    She'll try to rip you off. All are opportunistic thieves. Few, like her, are actively trying to rip you off with no intent on sex. However, remove that option and she will. The money is what's important to them, and like water, they are looking for the easiest path. She's hot, blaze' attitude, and there ARE other people in the house. They will knock on the door, sometimes come in. If she sticks a knife in the door jam, that's her "lock". She has several "boyfriends" that are just sugar daddies who think they're the only one visiting her. She times visits for when they are out, but they might show up. 50/50 chance. Lots of audible foot traffic in the house due to creaky floors, drugs, and the others living there. It's not a trap house, but if she's on her phone when you get in the room, that means she's texting her dealer. You have until he shows up to do whatever you're going to do. My advice, if she texted her dealer, and you didn't give her the money yet, make an excuse and leave.

  6. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    She's legit if she's not given a choice to leave the room with your money. She'll lay there unenthusiastic and complain that it hurts if you take too long.
    So if I plan it right then I will actually get with her? She seems so hot by the pics and I want to make the move. I just don't want to get robbed LOL.

  7. #4905

    So you're saying that Mandy chick is the one who did that to that older guy?

    Yo that's straight up some like crazy shit. Because I heard about that. It was back in like early Mar. Think she probably has a mean, vicious streak to her! Like she gets all thug. Wonder if anybody is going to retaliate on her? And take offence for doing that to him!!

  8. #4904

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaFuse8  [View Original Post]
    My buddy told me she was legit. I was about to make the move until I saw this. Anyone have good experience with her? I mean no reason for my friend to lie, but I am just worried now.
    She's legit if she's not given a choice to leave the room with your money. She'll lay there unenthusiastic and complain that it hurts if you take too long.

  9. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaFuse8  [View Original Post]
    My buddy told me she was legit. I was about to make the move until I saw this. Anyone have good experience with her? I mean no reason for my friend to lie, but I am just worried now.
    The scam is her actual game.

  10. #4902
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Rip off Queen. That's Sara. Will take your money and run or lead you to a house and disappear. Just another addict hoe ripping people off. You will never actually get with her.
    My buddy told me she was legit. I was about to make the move until I saw this. Anyone have good experience with her? I mean no reason for my friend to lie, but I am just worried now.

  11. #4901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Took my $100. Drove to a spot, jump in a car and left. My own fault, never go where they tell you. But theere had been good reviews about her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/723424271957.
    No. The lessons don't ever give money upfront.

  12. #4900

    Mandy. You were lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Took my $100. Drove to a spot, jump in a car and left. My own fault, never go where they tell you. But theere had been good reviews about her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/723424271957.
    "Beat the 65-year-old man bloody, robbed him and destroyed several items in his shed before her arrest".

  13. #4899
    Well said. I look at the first time as a feeling out situation. I always treat the girls with respect as if we are on a date. I feel she will show you a better time that way. Of course you sometimes run into ones looking to make a fast buck to feed their addiction. Obviously those are 1 time visits. One thing I tell them when we first meet is that I am looking for a provider to meet regularly to maybe give them incentive to give me a real good time so I will come back. Then I see how it goes.

    Most of theses ladies I have met are very nice. Sometimes on second or third meeting I take them for drinks or dinner before we go back to their place. Sometimes I even buy them toys that I use on them. Sometimes all this really brings the nasty **** out of them which turns me on. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Excellent tips, I would suggest adding this post to the general forum, for those new to escorts. These tips also apply to those of us who have become more AMP hobbyists, safety is an issue on every first visit, and the ladies always are different when they get to know you. Escorts might have a small group of fellow sex worker who they share secrets and safety issues with, but in my experience, AMP ladies have friends spread all over, and they share a lot between them. Not sure if they use videos or pictures when you enter, but they seem to know who are good clients, and who to limit to a HJ and out the door. I have used the technique you mention about trying to add a new extra after getting to know AMP woman. It has been so hard lately finding quality escorts in Central Mass, so having a rotation of AMPs has been helpful for me. Again thanks for your thoughtful post.

  14. #4898

    Mandy. Ripoff

    Took my $100. Drove to a spot, jump in a car and left. My own fault, never go where they tell you. But theere had been good reviews about her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/723424271957.

  15. #4897

    Rip Off Queen Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Rip off Queen. That's Sara. Will take your money and run or lead you to a house and disappear. Just another addict hoe ripping people off. You will never actually get with her.
    She ripped me off too. Took the money said she had to go pee and never came back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape