Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 662 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4881

    Coco marlborough Asian

    I am really interested in seeing this one, I'm prepared and not expecting to see the woman in the photos but does anyone here have experience with her? The place she is staying? Any info is appreciated!

  2. #4880

    Not suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide1991  [View Original Post]
    Definitely will repeat, friendly above average attractive, not an addict, right to business, BBBJ finished w BBFS cip https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/739777914683.
    Seems legit. Not a suspicious, damage control post at all. 🤡.

  3. #4879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide1991  [View Original Post]
    Definitely will repeat, friendly above average attractive, not an addict, right to business, BBBJ finished w BBFS cip https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/739777914683.
    LOL she is an addict. Matter fact, 90% of stg girls that post only do this for drugs. They will tell you otherwise it's for their room or to eat.

  4. #4878

    Nikki

    I have to laugh at the post before this saying Nikki is not an addict. If she's advertising and still robbing people, as one recent post just described, she is most definitely still an addict.

    Here is a post I made a while back on the Providence board:

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/213473023317

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexual...ntine/30390122

    I don't frequent the Rhode Island area (and this board) so maybe she has been reviewed here already. I just wanted to post a warning about her since I saw her a while back based on a good review of her in the Worcester Mass board. The first time I saw her, no problems at all and had a great session.

    Second time around, I text her to meet and I'm getting bad vibes since she's giving one word responses and isn't writing like she did the last time we spoke. She doesn't seem to remember me and ends up calling me. We speak and I give her some details of our last meeting to jog her memory. We hang up and I tell her I'll be on my way shortly. However, she left the phone line open and I heard her talking so I decided to listen in. She talks with a guy for a bit and then I hear the following:

    Guy: He's not a cop?

    Nikki: No he says I met him a while ago on xxxxx street?

    Guy: When?

    Nikki: I don't know but like. I let him inside the house and I didn't rob him?? Must be I didn't have motherfuckas to back me up.

    The guy sounded annoyed that she let someone in the house without his knowledge, but it was hard to make out everything he was saying. Anyway, it sounds like I got very lucky and didn't get robbed only because she didn't have anyone there at the time to help her out.

    Needless to say I did not follow through with my second visit and don't plan on seeing her again. It's a shame because she's hot and just my type, but after hearing that conversation I'm steering clear. Advise you all to do the same or at least never do an incall with her and keep it to car dates so you have better control of the situation.

    Be safe everyone.

  5. #4877

    Ux

    Definitely will repeat, friendly above average attractive, not an addict, right to business, BBBJ finished w BBFS cip https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/739777914683.

  6. #4876

    Nikki \ Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    I saw her a few weeks ago down in Woonsocket RI. I got a BBBJ for 80, she looks just like her picture and her body is pretty good. I had no problems with her or issues with getting ripped off.

    Now I did see all of the comments here the other day, but there was nothing specific and since I had seen her I assumed it would be OK. I had reached out 2 other times this week and I never got a response, but today she responded and just like last time once we made contact she was very responsive. So we agreed to meet again, I get to the motel and finding her room was pretty confusing. But I get to the room, we get started and this room has no deadbolts or security chains on it. I didn't think it was an issue because I'd already seen her, but after a few minutes her pimp barges in like the concerned BF and tells me to get out. She pretended to push him out but ultimately she disappeared and he came back in so I left.

    So avoid at all costs.

  7. #4875

    Looks decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike217  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/347350417494

    Looking for info if any one has tried her?
    I had an appointment with her about a week ago but I fell asleep waiting. Quoted 150 hh. Going to try again soon.

  8. #4874

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike217  [View Original Post]
    I too would like to know if anyone tried Webster.

    Has anyone seen this woman in Webster?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/997032161000
    Stay away. I saw her once and turned around a left. Terrible.

  9. #4873

    Webster

    I too would like to know if anyone tried Webster.

    Has anyone seen this woman in Webster?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/997032161000

  10. #4872

    Anyone try this one?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/347350417494

    Looking for info if any one has tried her?

  11. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Jess raised rates. $200 for half and $400 for the hour. I think mentioned this before, but she's recording people that come in. She has a camera over looking the parking area. Guess she had an issue someone.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/829287161192
    Recording dudes as the come in -- Red flag.

    Unattractive. Red flag.

    Ridiculous prices. Red flag.

    Effing laughable.

  12. #4870

    Good luck with her

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Leslie's back from wherever. (Vermont?) Previous reports indicate pics are real, she's very cute but somewhat mechanical. Has anyone seen her this time around. Getting better with age / experience?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/121811571571
    Met up with her once over a year ago, and she clearly wasn't the girl in the pics. These pics have been the same for a long time now. Total turn-off and will not repeat.

  13. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews under "classy mature". I saw her once, ok time, dumpy place. Haven't felt the need to repeat, pretty much a last resort if all else falls through.
    Saw her last year, would repeat. Apt is a dump though. She is difficult to schedule with though. Tried to see her last week, could not get a response. Miss the good old days, slim pickings now.

  14. #4868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay that price for someone whos like crazy fucking hot ya know? Someone whos worth it.

    That chick is gross. Idk how people pay money to fuck some of these super ugly chicks LOL.
    There will always be someone paying any girls. But if I find out there's camera somewhere recording me. Then, I will never step foot in that place. I valued my privacy since I have a lot to lose. Can you imagine if that chick find your Facebook and start threaten you for money and if you don't send her money and she post your video on Facebook for your family to see. I can't imagine and you know these WG got nothing to lose so some of them would expose is for money if they can.

  15. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Fuck the price. You should be more worried about being recording.
    I'd pay that price for someone whos like crazy fucking hot ya know? Someone whos worth it.

    That chick is gross. Idk how people pay money to fuck some of these super ugly chicks LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape