Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 25031
-
05-29-21 01:01 #13946Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Melanie in Fall River / Warwick
I decided to take the plunge yesterday after reading mixed reviews on her on this site.
I went to Fall River since it was 1 town over.
The location and neighborhood even at dusk was surprisingly very nice and relaxing.
But once I got there the fantasy began to crash.
I called her she didn't answer.
Then I text her, she's says meet you outside in 5 minutes.
15-20 minutes later she comes strolling up the sidewalk SMH.
We get in the house and get right to it, she blows me and does a decent job, I was happy with it anyway.
Then she bends over cause of the pictures on the ad, that's the position I was looking forward to.
That is until her cheeks spread and it was DINGLEBERRY CITY a forage of browns, blacks, and a couple and I'm dead serious green.
That was the 1st time in my 25 years of being sexually active that I faked it, and I know I did the worst job ever at it.
Luckily she was nodding out so my horrible acting was spotted.
I walked out the door and said bye and kept it nice.
She acknowledged me while still being in the doggy position, she didn't even bother to take her face out of the pillow.
Her nod was in full swing by then.
-
05-28-21 15:19 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 640A good rule of thumb
A good rule of thumb: if an ad has multiple pictures of her face. Its most likely a fake. There are exceptions (deb, Jessica and a few others but they are rare).
And if they want a deposit first that just doubles down on them being a scammer / fake too.
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 14:56 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 235Come play with me
180 Hr with that body. Nope. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 08:00 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 4545I don't think anyone seeing this one. She's being posting for over a year and something seem off and I think she will ask for deposit. Whenever a girl ad she does anal always go with caution.
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 21:44 #13942Regular Member

Posts: 15Come play with me
Anybody seen this one. Seen her posts several times but have not pulled the trigger yet.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/283477559439
-
05-27-21 00:18 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 112This is why you read the boards first, she has been reviewed before. Known thief.
Originally Posted by KentMeeks
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 23:20 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 257Country Girl Julie
Reached out to Julie yesterday hoping to get Sarah. Julie texted her the new girls were MIA but I could see her for 60 min with BBFS multiple pops for $1. 5. I'm about 15 min from her and Smithfield motel so told her where I was and would be leaving in 5 minutes asking if that worked. No reply so I waited and finally got a text meant for another monger with a 2-girl rate which she immediately stated wasn't meant for me LOL. Followed by a text stating she was ready fo me now. Decided to pass.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 21:14 #13939Regular Member

Posts: 319 years old in Pawtucket is a setup for robbery
Answered this one a couple months ago. Texted back and forth. Standard qv rate. Directs me to Weeden St in Pawtucket. Cute young redhead spinner comes to the door, leads me up to 2nd floor. Bunch of caged rats as pets inside was. Odd. She ups the price by 20, says she'll do everything for the extra, just has to put money away and text her people to confirm. Steps out to use the bathroom. Next thing a young man with a large knife pops out and tells me to leave. I wasn't about to get stabbed over qv money so I left. She texted saying if I called the police or do anything, that she would claim she was underage. Shun this one.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/293048103262
-
05-26-21 20:20 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 159Contact Info
Would you mind sharing her info?
Originally Posted by RunnerMan401
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 16:13 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 160DP Melanie today.
Anyone get a chance to DP Melanie today. If so was she looking any better these days, pics from behind actually look ok.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/450323184328
-
05-26-21 16:07 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 160Yeah I asked that she shower right before seeing me. I got there to her usual motel & there was still an odor, ended up with BBBJCIM deep down her throat & she took every drop nicely. Too bad she's a nice girl, definitely heavier than pics & little butch for my liking.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 16:04 #13935Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-26-21 16:01 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 761Can confirm, I've become somewhat a regular of her and have linked up in the last couple of weeks. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days but she does respond to texts. Guessing she is not seeing anyone new at the moment.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 12:08 #13933Regular Member

Posts: 2Cleanliness
Is it just me or do the AMP and AAMPs just seem to offer better quality and cleanliness out there than the providers for the price?
-
05-26-21 11:53 #13932Senior Member

Posts: 283Jasmine
She is alive and well. I have no idea why she is not getting back to people. She always gets back to me within a day. I can assure you that blowing her phone up won't get anywhere. Probably just block you. IMO she is just seeing guys, she is into as this is not her full-time job.









Reply With Quote






