Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 25023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13923
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was a little odorous down there, but it seems to be par for the course with these bigger girls, because she was showered and smelled clean everywhere else.
    Also a side effect of taking all those CIPs. With her offerings and price she is definitely higher volume than you think.

  2. #13922

    Is this one real?

    Texted with this one. Very responsive. Wouldn't share any more pictures. Was interested to know if anyone took the plunge.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/953893942449

  3. #13921

    Plunge?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge and didn't know if there were any reports out there.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/174072721569
    I had the same thought. Let us know if you do.

  4. #13920
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Last time I met diamond in early April she looked pretty good. A bit bigger than pics but had a very nice looking body. Fat ass nice kitty decent breasts. Only cons were she was in a run down house. And she smelled pretty bad down under. I didn't smell it until I put it in. Luckily used a bag. So I pulled out and had her finish me off. Bbjcim.
    Yeah, she was a little odorous down there, but it seems to be par for the course with these bigger girls, because she was showered and smelled clean everywhere else.

  5. #13919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Met at a low end motel in Warwick.

    Pros: bbfscip, BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, Greek all on the table.

    Really pretty gal, great personality, says she loves what she does. Everything in her ad is true no bait and switch.

    Cons: On the heavier side than her pics indicate.

    Went for the HH, $1. 2. Arrived, the door was open, she makes you feel safe and comfortable. She undresses, proceeds with BBBJ, plenty of dt action and then ask condom or not, said tested every week. Opted for condom, went mish, she was super tight, had to stop, did a little daty, very receptive, got crazy wet. More mish then off came the bag and DT BBBJCIM finish, and she keeps going until you can't take it anymore.

    Gentleman take your shot, but she is on the bigger side.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-face/39170714
    Yep, I really wish she stop using these old pics and just use recent one. I saw her in March to and I wasn't happy to find out she was 3 x bigger than what the pics was showing. And the place she was using seem like something construction workers was still working on. I wasn't comfortable since it was dark, so I was afraid someone could hide behind them woods.

  6. #13918

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Met at a low end motel in Warwick.

    Pros: bbfscip, BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, Greek all on the table.

    Really pretty gal, great personality, says she loves what she does. Everything in her ad is true no bait and switch.

    Cons: On the heavier side than her pics indicate.

    Went for the HH, $1. 2. Arrived, the door was open, she makes you feel safe and comfortable. She undresses, proceeds with BBBJ, plenty of dt action and then ask condom or not, said tested every week. Opted for condom, went mish, she was super tight, had to stop, did a little daty, very receptive, got crazy wet. More mish then off came the bag and DT BBBJCIM finish, and she keeps going until you can't take it anymore.

    Gentleman take your shot, but she is on the bigger side.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-face/39170714
    Last time I met diamond in early April she looked pretty good. A bit bigger than pics but had a very nice looking body. Fat ass nice kitty decent breasts. Only cons were she was in a run down house. And she smelled pretty bad down under. I didn't smell it until I put it in. Luckily used a bag. So I pulled out and had her finish me off. Bbjcim.

  7. #13917

    Diamond

    Met at a low end motel in Warwick.

    Pros: bbfscip, BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, Greek all on the table.

    Really pretty gal, great personality, says she loves what she does. Everything in her ad is true no bait and switch.

    Cons: On the heavier side than her pics indicate.

    Went for the HH, $1. 2. Arrived, the door was open, she makes you feel safe and comfortable. She undresses, proceeds with BBBJ, plenty of dt action and then ask condom or not, said tested every week. Opted for condom, went mish, she was super tight, had to stop, did a little daty, very receptive, got crazy wet. More mish then off came the bag and DT BBBJCIM finish, and she keeps going until you can't take it anymore.

    Gentleman take your shot, but she is on the bigger side.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-face/39170714

  8. #13916
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She's been very selective and mostly seeing regulars. Since.

    This s not her only source of income she has not been seeing as many people.
    When did you see her?

  9. #13915

    Nothing has changed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    I prefer older ladies, I contacted her and damn, she immediately gives me a HUGE attitude!

    I am always very polite, maybe she got up on the wrong side of the bed, who knows!

    Does anyone know of a nice older lady?
    She been like that for five years and counting. That new price is a total joke. She was 200 years ago now older, fatter and more money. Go figure.

  10. #13914

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last few weeks, is she hosting in Providence?
    She's been very selective and mostly seeing regulars. Since.

    This s not her only source of income she has not been seeing as many people.

  11. #13913

    Ashley is the one

    Anybody know if she is still working?

    I saw her years ago and would like to get in touch again.

  12. #13912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Genevieve

    I figured since you like Nikki and she couldn't handle the D. I might aswell recommend another girl that's similar to Nikki except she doesn't upsell for BBBJ and her price is $160 hh. Her pics are all real and she ride the dick also but not as fast as Nikki did. No baby damage or drug sign. Her place was a little messy but nothing to distract you from her bed. Her pics are all real and look just like that.

    She can suck a mean dick and gag on it. Spit and all that shit. I figured since she's doing outcall in Middleboro. That's not far from providence.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/62532879/

  13. #13911

    Anyone have any experience

    Thinking about taking a plunge and didn't know if there were any reports out there.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/174072721569

  14. #13910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    $400? Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    And both charge $400/ hour! Coincidence?
    Saw her like 10 years ago. Was on the old side then. Was OK and cheaper, but had no interest to repeat.

    No way I would pay that amount for her.

  15. #13909
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    So I call her last night to see if she is available, #9128. She says she doesn't do it anymore but has a friend that she can set me up with so I said send me a pic and she is pretty cute so I set up the date. I get there and she says that girl is not available but she has someone else I said okay. Long story short I had to go pick up the other girl and bring her back to Julie's place she ended up being really cute small spinner would definitely see her again. She said she doesn't have ads anywhere so I guess I'd have to contact Julie again it was 100 hhr. BBBJ cfs daty no cim or Greek for first date. Julie said she would put an ad up for her, if I see it I will post it here. I can't for the life of me remember her name tho.
    Her name was Sarah, 5 ft 120 lb 27 yo red flower tat on rt hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape