Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13950

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCane871  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this provider? I have been following her on Instagram for a while. Just want to make sure she is worth it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coco-esc...vidence-921967#erotic.
    I saw her a year ago at a hotel near the airport. She is the girl in the pics. Smoking hot. Once I gave her the $, things changed. Total attitude, tons of rules which I previously screened for. Total rip-off. Too bad because her body is smokin.

  2. #13949

    Hush

    I know Hush is not anyone's favorite place because it can be so pricey, but it's an option I like having. Does anyone know if something happened there? I called maybe a week ago and a guy picked up (it's usually a girl, but there's a guy that works the door), and he asked if he could help me. I asked who was working, and then I didn't hear anything else. I've tried calling a couple other times this week, but no answer. Anyone know anything?

  3. #13948
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaze2010  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take the plunge yesterday after reading mixed reviews on her on this site.

    I went to Fall River since it was 1 town over.

    The location and neighborhood even at dusk was surprisingly very nice and relaxing.

    But once I got there the fantasy began to crash.

    I called her she didn't answer.

    Then I text her, she's says meet you outside in 5 minutes.

    15-20 minutes later she comes strolling up the sidewalk SMH.

    We get in the house and get right to it, she blows me and does a decent job, I was happy with it anyway.

    Then she bends over cause of the pictures on the ad, that's the position I was looking forward to.

    That is until her cheeks spread and it was DINGLEBERRY CITY a forage of browns, blacks, and a couple and I'm dead serious green.

    That was the 1st time in my 25 years of being sexually active that I faked it, and I know I did the worst job ever at it.

    Luckily she was nodding out so my horrible acting was spotted.

    I walked out the door and said bye and kept it nice.

    She acknowledged me while still being in the doggy position, she didn't even bother to take her face out of the pillow.

    Her nod was in full swing by then.
    This is the most disgusting review I've ever read & can only imagine the smell. How the hell could anyone go thru with seeing / smelling that, you must have a real strong stomach. Fuckkng gross. Exactly why I walked out after seeing her clothed & the condition of the room. Still can't believe how disgusting this sounds.

  4. #13947

    Ashley

    I visited Ashley recently. Set up was easy and made with a single phone call. I arrived on time and she was ready. She is in her late 40's or early 50's, large natural breasts, and long legs. She is a very pretty mature woman. We undressed and spent the next hour on her bed caressing, fondling, and kissing with tongue. In between she would take me into her velvet mouth and suck and lick, while gently massaging my balls. I got between her legs and licked and sucked and fingered her honeypot and large labia, bringing her to the edge and then backing off several times until I put her over the top to an explosive orgasm. She was so spent that she was tingling and couldn't be touched. It took several minutes for her to recover. Back to more kissing and fondling, more BJ and then on with the cover where she climbed aboard CG. We switched to mish where I could control the pace and I had my finish. Damage for the hour was 250. She is a very sweet, down to earth, honest woman. Well worth the price of admission.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062

  5. #13946

    Melanie in Fall River / Warwick

    I decided to take the plunge yesterday after reading mixed reviews on her on this site.

    I went to Fall River since it was 1 town over.

    The location and neighborhood even at dusk was surprisingly very nice and relaxing.

    But once I got there the fantasy began to crash.

    I called her she didn't answer.

    Then I text her, she's says meet you outside in 5 minutes.

    15-20 minutes later she comes strolling up the sidewalk SMH.

    We get in the house and get right to it, she blows me and does a decent job, I was happy with it anyway.

    Then she bends over cause of the pictures on the ad, that's the position I was looking forward to.

    That is until her cheeks spread and it was DINGLEBERRY CITY a forage of browns, blacks, and a couple and I'm dead serious green.

    That was the 1st time in my 25 years of being sexually active that I faked it, and I know I did the worst job ever at it.

    Luckily she was nodding out so my horrible acting was spotted.

    I walked out the door and said bye and kept it nice.

    She acknowledged me while still being in the doggy position, she didn't even bother to take her face out of the pillow.

    Her nod was in full swing by then.

  6. #13945

    A good rule of thumb

    A good rule of thumb: if an ad has multiple pictures of her face. Its most likely a fake. There are exceptions (deb, Jessica and a few others but they are rare).

    And if they want a deposit first that just doubles down on them being a scammer / fake too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. Seen her posts several times but have not pulled the trigger yet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/283477559439

  7. #13944

    Come play with me

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. Seen her posts several times but have not pulled the trigger yet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/283477559439
    180 Hr with that body. Nope. TGTBT.

  8. #13943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. Seen her posts several times but have not pulled the trigger yet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/283477559439
    I don't think anyone seeing this one. She's being posting for over a year and something seem off and I think she will ask for deposit. Whenever a girl ad she does anal always go with caution.

  9. #13942

    Come play with me

    Anybody seen this one. Seen her posts several times but have not pulled the trigger yet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/283477559439

  10. #13941
    Quote Originally Posted by KentMeeks  [View Original Post]
    Answered this one a couple months ago. Texted back and forth. Standard qv rate. Directs me to Weeden St in Pawtucket. Cute young redhead spinner comes to the door, leads me up to 2nd floor. Bunch of caged rats as pets inside was. Odd. She ups the price by 20, says she'll do everything for the extra, just has to put money away and text her people to confirm. Steps out to use the bathroom. Next thing a young man with a large knife pops out and tells me to leave. I wasn't about to get stabbed over qv money so I left. She texted saying if I called the police or do anything, that she would claim she was underage. Shun this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/293048103262
    This is why you read the boards first, she has been reviewed before. Known thief.

  11. #13940

    Country Girl Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Her name was Sarah, 5 ft 120 lb 27 yo red flower tat on rt hand.
    Reached out to Julie yesterday hoping to get Sarah. Julie texted her the new girls were MIA but I could see her for 60 min with BBFS multiple pops for $1. 5. I'm about 15 min from her and Smithfield motel so told her where I was and would be leaving in 5 minutes asking if that worked. No reply so I waited and finally got a text meant for another monger with a 2-girl rate which she immediately stated wasn't meant for me LOL. Followed by a text stating she was ready fo me now. Decided to pass.

  12. #13939

    19 years old in Pawtucket is a setup for robbery

    Answered this one a couple months ago. Texted back and forth. Standard qv rate. Directs me to Weeden St in Pawtucket. Cute young redhead spinner comes to the door, leads me up to 2nd floor. Bunch of caged rats as pets inside was. Odd. She ups the price by 20, says she'll do everything for the extra, just has to put money away and text her people to confirm. Steps out to use the bathroom. Next thing a young man with a large knife pops out and tells me to leave. I wasn't about to get stabbed over qv money so I left. She texted saying if I called the police or do anything, that she would claim she was underage. Shun this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/293048103262

  13. #13938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Contact Info

    Would you mind sharing her info?

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago and I can attest she's still a dick fiend. You would NOT be disappointed if you saw her again IMO. Been seeing her every 5 months or so for the last three years and she still leaves me just as shook and cross eyed as our first date did haha. She's my ol' reliable for an ultra GFE sesh.

  14. #13937

    DP Melanie today.

    Anyone get a chance to DP Melanie today. If so was she looking any better these days, pics from behind actually look ok.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/450323184328

  15. #13936
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    You are probably right, she was cool, but she did have that fat girl smell down there.
    Yeah I asked that she shower right before seeing me. I got there to her usual motel & there was still an odor, ended up with BBBJCIM deep down her throat & she took every drop nicely. Too bad she's a nice girl, definitely heavier than pics & little butch for my liking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape