Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 930 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 13945
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7570

    Deposit

    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?

  2. #7569
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Hobbyist.

    I was able to hook up with Dante early this week. She is one FINE lady. She is in her early to late 30's and her body is just to die for. Remind me of Angelita but body is more tight. Body of a dancer. Easy set up via text and phone call. When she opened the door my jaw almost drop to the floor. Very light make up which I like natural beauty. She made me comfortable from the start gave me a hug and kiss. She danced for me and boy that got me really hard very seductive. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with her. I may go broke here in Vegas and still need to purchase a home soon. Better get the down payment soon or I will be splurging on this hobby and go broke. LOL Happy Hunting.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Dante1981
    Thanks for the review. I have been close to meeting up with her but something always came up. I have read good reviews and a couple of bad ones on her. It can't hurt, the last time she quoted me it was a very reasonable rate.

  3. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    I totally hear you Marquise.

    But. Like the Sirens of Greek mythology, despite knowing the history I can see how Michelle could draw a wayward sailor into her lair.

    I met her maybe 5 or 6 years ago when she was probably at her worst and walking Trop. One of the most beautiful, clean, sweet girls I've ever scooped off the street. Hooked up a few times before moving along. How she stays looking so good is a mystery. Your typical woman with a monkey on her back looks haggard and horrible at her age. Based on her pics (yeah, I know just pics) she's still looking damn good and knowing what I know, even at her current posted rate of $3 she's probably good for an enjoyable sheepskin free experience.

    But then again, it's been 5 years so WTF do I know now.
    Not for 3 unless you mean 3 for 30 min.

  4. #7567

    Thanks. Fell through unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, it didn't work out after a few texts. I appreciate it!

  5. #7566

    Guy Texting Scam Provider

    Called this one and found it was a guy scamming.

    This one has one recent ad around the strip area claims to have an incall but never does.

    It turns out just a guy texting with fake pics to get donations scam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxxxy-e...s-vegas-937522

  6. #7565
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I went to a second AMP, and it was the same as the first on a while back. They told me a massage would be 60 to 90 clams, but if I wanted FS, I would negotiate with the girl, who had a set fee, anyway. THey were very evasive about the amount? So how much are these places for FS? $100? $300? $500? I left both times. I guess they want me to sign a check and they fill in the amount. I will stick with the internet and occasional mongering. I later did see a WSW with dark bangs, on Fremont, she was one of the best looking girls I have ever seen. She looked to be barely 20, slim and a model face and body. I give her a 10 (rare for me) on looks, and a 6 on performance. It cost me 120 clams but she looked so chic and adorable, I guess it was worth it. She does not have a phone (yeah right), but we did set up a time and place for hanging out. I may repeat. I will avoid AMPs though, LOL.
    Its always been like that since I can remember you pay for the 30 or 60 minute massage than you negotiate with the girl in the room for services.

    Each girl is different on prices on services!

    No mamasan or papasan will ever negotiate full service prices right when ya walk into the door! It's called LE undercover.

  7. #7564

    Athletic / Muscular Provider?

    Hey I'm in town next week, and was seeing if there were any fit / athletic / muscular female providers in the area. Thanks!

  8. #7563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    I totally hear you Marquise.

    But. Like the Sirens of Greek mythology, despite knowing the history I can see how Michelle could draw a wayward sailor into her lair.

    I met her maybe 5 or 6 years ago when she was probably at her worst and walking Trop. One of the most beautiful, clean, sweet girls I've ever scooped off the street. Hooked up a few times before moving along. How she stays looking so good is a mystery. Your typical woman with a monkey on her back looks haggard and horrible at her age. Based on her pics (yeah, I know just pics) she's still looking damn good and knowing what I know, even at her current posted rate of $3 she's probably good for an enjoyable sheepskin free experience.

    But then again, it's been 5 years so WTF do I know now.
    Should see her pics on FB. Even for $$ I wouldn't based on the reports of her extra-curicular activities.

  9. #7562
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    Dante aka the infamous Michelle. Godspeed.
    I totally hear you Marquise.

    But. Like the Sirens of Greek mythology, despite knowing the history I can see how Michelle could draw a wayward sailor into her lair.

    I met her maybe 5 or 6 years ago when she was probably at her worst and walking Trop. One of the most beautiful, clean, sweet girls I've ever scooped off the street. Hooked up a few times before moving along. How she stays looking so good is a mystery. Your typical woman with a monkey on her back looks haggard and horrible at her age. Based on her pics (yeah, I know just pics) she's still looking damn good and knowing what I know, even at her current posted rate of $3 she's probably good for an enjoyable sheepskin free experience.

    But then again, it's been 5 years so WTF do I know now.

  10. #7561

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoweyBob  [View Original Post]
    Looking for older, slim MILF that will do mom / son role play. Will send finders fee.
    She'll accommodate you.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...s-vegas_242959

  11. #7560

    What gives with the AMP's?

    I went to a second AMP, and it was the same as the first on a while back. They told me a massage would be 60 to 90 clams, but if I wanted FS, I would negotiate with the girl, who had a set fee, anyway. THey were very evasive about the amount? So how much are these places for FS? $100? $300? $500? I left both times. I guess they want me to sign a check and they fill in the amount. I will stick with the internet and occasional mongering. I later did see a WSW with dark bangs, on Fremont, she was one of the best looking girls I have ever seen. She looked to be barely 20, slim and a model face and body. I give her a 10 (rare for me) on looks, and a 6 on performance. It cost me 120 clams but she looked so chic and adorable, I guess it was worth it. She does not have a phone (yeah right), but we did set up a time and place for hanging out. I may repeat. I will avoid AMPs though, LOL.

  12. #7559

    Dante

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Is the pricing in the link accurate? How long did you book?
    Book for an hour if you mention that you saw her ad on PD she does give you a discount per her advertisement. She has another pricing an addition of 100 for GFE but I did not partake on that one not sure what it entails but I would assume raw but that is me guessing. Yes she does BBBJ Answer to Jedi69 query. For DCGrid's question she was wearing normal blouse and shorts when I saw her. She does have nice legs and she can grind really good specially when she is on top. I like the way she moves her hips. Will return another time and will try the 100 addition on GFE. I wonder if that means raw all the way.

  13. #7558

    Looking for slim MILF

    Looking for older, slim MILF that will do mom / son role play. Will send finders fee.

  14. #7557

    Dante

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Did she wear her elbow length gloves? Or something with long sleeves? Just curious.
    Wasnt she reported before any using the pins or points, what ever you call them?

  15. #7556

    Dante

    Did she wear her elbow length gloves? Or something with long sleeves? Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Hobbyist.

    I was able to hook up with Dante early this week. She is one FINE lady. She is in her early to late 30's and her body is just to die for. Remind me of Angelita but body is more tight. Body of a dancer. Easy set up via text and phone call. When she opened the door my jaw almost drop to the floor. Very light make up which I like natural beauty. She made me comfortable from the start gave me a hug and kiss. She danced for me and boy that got me really hard very seductive. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with her. I may go broke here in Vegas and still need to purchase a home soon. Better get the down payment soon or I will be splurging on this hobby and go broke. LOL Happy Hunting.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Dante1981

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape