Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 13936
-
05-27-21 20:51 #7546Banned Member

Posts: 521Dante
Did she wear her elbow length gloves? Or something with long sleeves? Just curious.
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 19:52 #7545Banned Member

Posts: 172Aka
Dante aka the infamous Michelle. Godspeed.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 18:42 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 91Northwest
Thanks for the info. She looks fun, just a little far from my house. If I was heading that way for a reason, I go see her.
I prefer near my house or near an area I know I will be at.
.
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 16:40 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 1223Full of romantic and flowery descriptions, but at the end, none of us have any idea if Dante sucks raw dick LOL.
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 16:03 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 459Dante
Thanks for the review! Is the pricing in the link accurate? How long did you book?
Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 11:58 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 36Dante
Hello Fellow Hobbyist.
I was able to hook up with Dante early this week. She is one FINE lady. She is in her early to late 30's and her body is just to die for. Remind me of Angelita but body is more tight. Body of a dancer. Easy set up via text and phone call. When she opened the door my jaw almost drop to the floor. Very light make up which I like natural beauty. She made me comfortable from the start gave me a hug and kiss. She danced for me and boy that got me really hard very seductive. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with her. I may go broke here in Vegas and still need to purchase a home soon. Better get the down payment soon or I will be splurging on this hobby and go broke. LOL Happy Hunting.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Dante1981
-
05-27-21 00:57 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 369Nice pics. She looks equally hot and trashy. Nice rates too.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 23:37 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 7Any one seen Nancy?
Anyone seen Nancy? Experience, price? Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...630.htm?cat=54
Any other hot Asian escort recommendations? Planning on coming to town, and the Korean agency require signing up, precheck, etc. Just coming to town for a weekend. Thanks.
-
05-26-21 22:43 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 447Rtft. Read thru forum thread? Or am I wrong on the word coding here?
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 22:10 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 399You got it right both times. A lot of travellers come in here asking for recommendations. And the locals ignore them most of the time.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
Since I'm in L. A. And vacation in Vegas somewhat regularly, I just subscribe to the thread and pick up on things every once in a while. Good luck and enjoy your stay.
-
05-26-21 21:49 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 258Recomendations
Rtft. Lots of good info.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 20:32 #7535Regular Member

Posts: 8No recommendations, or does everyone just want to protect their UTR girls? Feel free to PM me any recommendations.
Originally Posted by TMatt87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:00 #7534Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen Asian Stacey?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...246.htm?cat=54
Seen reports mentioning a Stacey from 9+ years ago but nothing recent, and not even sure of those reviews are for the same person.
-
05-25-21 10:02 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 808Very legit
There's a post here about her from a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by Pooka85
[View Original Post]
She's the real deal.
-
05-25-21 09:19 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 177Unknown
Negative ghost rider.
Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




