Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 930 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7531
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She says she's from your part of town and is currently visiting Nashville.

    Link: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/577208422044.
    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1204392

  2. #7530

    Time waster

    So I checked out this beauty on eroticmonkey text her on her phone talked and decided to meet (both of us agreed) to meet tonight for outcall. She finds out I am 30 minutes away and decided to cancel because its too far (WTF) so yea she looks real good anyone of my fellow pooners seen this chick? She is real she even gave me her * and Twitter.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxxxy-e...s-vegas-937522

  3. #7529
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    You are completely right, and not access to Twitter yet, ill post if I get it.
    Sakiya's Twitter is fairly tame to other providers Twitter accounts. It's generally video selfie's of herself out and about walking The Strip, at the pool, eating, etc. She posted a video saying long dates are the best and getting into a car with a date.

    She seemingly just started getting more active on Twitter the last couple of weeks after months of inactivity.

  4. #7528

    Looking for Value

    I know you get this all the time, but I'm visiting Vegas in a week and I'm looking for recommendations. I'd like young and fit, kind of GND, 6+ out of 10. I'm willing to pay, but I'm looking for value. Must of the hot, young ladies posting charge 500+ with no BBBJ. Any suggestions for good value, maybe someone a little UTR? TIA!

  5. #7527

    You have a point

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe702  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried to meetup with this provider, but I can see how her photos and very short list of "no's" could make someone want to bite the bullet with her prices.

    I think it is a very bad sign though that she only seems to have "reviews" on PD, and not on TER or at least EroMonk. At her price point and given that she has been on the scene since at least April 2019, she should have at some reviews somewhere else. This raises at least a cautionary flag for me.

    Of her reviews on PD, 5 of the 7 are from accounts which were created only a few days before they "reviewed" her, and by accounts that have never reviewed anyone else. This also raises another cautionary flag.

    The two reviews that she has on PD that come from accounts that have reviewed other providers, are from accounts that seem to always give 5-star reviews. This, in and of itself, is not a straight-up indication of fake reviews; some guys only leave 4 or 5 star reviews on PD, and skip posting reviews of mediocre, horrible, or scam providers, so as to present themselves to future providers on that site as a client who is easy and pleasant to verify and meet up with. These two accounts however, might also be of guys who never actually meet up with anyone on PD, but instead just post fake 5-star reviews as some kind of a game, to see which or how many providers will reply and thank them for their fake but glowing review.

    Have you been given access to Sakiya Kim's Twitter account? That might give you a much better sense of whether or not she is legit.
    You are completely right, and not access to Twitter yet, ill post if I get it.

  6. #7526

    Is Sakiya Kim legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, again asking if any of you had seen this babe, she is on the premium side but with no list pretty much non existent. I'll see if I can see her but if any of you can share your experience will help, she said she is in ter but could not find her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/sakiyakimvip
    I have not tried to meetup with this provider, but I can see how her photos and very short list of "no's" could make someone want to bite the bullet with her prices.

    I think it is a very bad sign though that she only seems to have "reviews" on PD, and not on TER or at least EroMonk. At her price point and given that she has been on the scene since at least April 2019, she should have at some reviews somewhere else. This raises at least a cautionary flag for me.

    Of her reviews on PD, 5 of the 7 are from accounts which were created only a few days before they "reviewed" her, and by accounts that have never reviewed anyone else. This also raises another cautionary flag.

    The two reviews that she has on PD that come from accounts that have reviewed other providers, are from accounts that seem to always give 5-star reviews. This, in and of itself, is not a straight-up indication of fake reviews; some guys only leave 4 or 5 star reviews on PD, and skip posting reviews of mediocre, horrible, or scam providers, so as to present themselves to future providers on that site as a client who is easy and pleasant to verify and meet up with. These two accounts however, might also be of guys who never actually meet up with anyone on PD, but instead just post fake 5-star reviews as some kind of a game, to see which or how many providers will reply and thank them for their fake but glowing review.

    Have you been given access to Sakiya Kim's Twitter account? That might give you a much better sense of whether or not she is legit.

  7. #7525

    Sakiya Kim

    Hello fellow mongers, again asking if any of you had seen this babe, she is on the premium side but with no list pretty much non existent. I'll see if I can see her but if any of you can share your experience will help, she said she is in ter but could not find her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/sakiyakimvip

  8. #7524

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    You have to go thru trial and error and pick those IP offered by your VPN provider and use them to log on to STG, or you will get a 404 re-direct, as the site has banned addresses used to torment them with DDOS attacks.

    I saved about a dozen on mine, and I rotate them to look at STG ads. No fuss no muss.
    Thank you for the tip. Appreciate the feedback. Happy hunting.

  9. #7523

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She says she's from your part of town and is currently visiting Nashville.

    Link: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/577208422044.
    No phone number? No link? That alone is a hard pass. Never saw her before.

  10. #7522

    Aleksandra

    Anyone have any info on this one? She says she's from your part of town and is currently visiting Nashville.

    Link: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/577208422044.

  11. #7521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but been awhile reading the board. I just moved it here from Texas and one thing I have noticed that if you are using VPN skipgames does not work. I am not sure if anyone is having that issue? When I turn off my VPN it works but is it safe browsing? I want to be on the down lo so that you can be tracked. Comments.


    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/female-escorts
    You have to go thru trial and error and pick those IP offered by your VPN provider and use them to log on to STG, or you will get a 404 re-direct, as the site has banned addresses used to torment them with DDOS attacks.

    I saved about a dozen on mine, and I rotate them to look at STG ads. No fuss no muss.

  12. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Was interested as well like 6 months ago I saw an ad and there was 1 review and it wasn't good at all. I haven't seen that ad anymore so I am thinking she deleted her account and started over that's probably why you couldn't find anything.
    Thanks for the info.

  13. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/091229018815

    Did a search with no luck. Thanks in advance.
    First time poster but been awhile reading the board. I just moved it here from Texas and one thing I have noticed that if you are using VPN skipgames does not work. I am not sure if anyone is having that issue? When I turn off my VPN it works but is it safe browsing? I want to be on the down lo so that you can be tracked. Comments.


    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/female-escorts

  14. #7518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/091229018815

    Did a search with no luck. Thanks in advance.
    Was interested as well like 6 months ago I saw an ad and there was 1 review and it wasn't good at all. I haven't seen that ad anymore so I am thinking she deleted her account and started over that's probably why you couldn't find anything.

  15. #7517

    Any experiences with Maryann

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/091229018815

    Did a search with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape