Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 9921
-
05-28-21 20:34 #4911Banned Member

Posts: 968Yes that is the Mandy girl.
And no I want someone / haha I'm not doing it, commit revenge on her. From what she did to that poor older man. But what you said Ridem much much better. Because then she can no longer post STG ads. An at the same time you won't get in trouble with the law. For physically hurting her. Or in turn ya won't get potentially hurt by her / or her people's. For getting revenge that can go sideways on you! These type of providers is what makes this Hobby extremely dangerous. Because some people, hence I'm one of them. Can be very unstable and so I wouldn't want to be in that situation. Afraid of how, I'd react and what I would do?! Or what could potentially physically happen to me.
-
05-28-21 17:58 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 418Want some Mongers Revenge? On STG go to bottom of page and report the AD in (grey). After a number of reports they remove or delete her ADs.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 17:56 #4909Regular Member

Posts: 12Is this the Mandy in discussion?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/710547075293
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 11:15 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 95Mongers revenge.
Would be nice. She still advertising. Took down the link and put new ad with no name. Must monitor this site. Beware. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/286312624555 ripoff.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 10:48 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 149Sara
She'll try to rip you off. All are opportunistic thieves. Few, like her, are actively trying to rip you off with no intent on sex. However, remove that option and she will. The money is what's important to them, and like water, they are looking for the easiest path. She's hot, blaze' attitude, and there ARE other people in the house. They will knock on the door, sometimes come in. If she sticks a knife in the door jam, that's her "lock". She has several "boyfriends" that are just sugar daddies who think they're the only one visiting her. She times visits for when they are out, but they might show up. 50/50 chance. Lots of audible foot traffic in the house due to creaky floors, drugs, and the others living there. It's not a trap house, but if she's on her phone when you get in the room, that means she's texting her dealer. You have until he shows up to do whatever you're going to do. My advice, if she texted her dealer, and you didn't give her the money yet, make an excuse and leave.
Originally Posted by AnaFuse8
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 02:05 #4906Regular Member

Posts: 4So if I plan it right then I will actually get with her? She seems so hot by the pics and I want to make the move. I just don't want to get robbed LOL.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 21:12 #4905Banned Member

Posts: 968So you're saying that Mandy chick is the one who did that to that older guy?
Yo that's straight up some like crazy shit. Because I heard about that. It was back in like early Mar. Think she probably has a mean, vicious streak to her! Like she gets all thug. Wonder if anybody is going to retaliate on her? And take offence for doing that to him!!
-
05-27-21 19:50 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 149Sara
She's legit if she's not given a choice to leave the room with your money. She'll lay there unenthusiastic and complain that it hurts if you take too long.
Originally Posted by AnaFuse8
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 19:28 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 60The scam is her actual game.
Originally Posted by AnaFuse8
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 15:57 #4902Regular Member

Posts: 4My buddy told me she was legit. I was about to make the move until I saw this. Anyone have good experience with her? I mean no reason for my friend to lie, but I am just worried now.
Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 15:42 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 4546No. The lessons don't ever give money upfront.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 14:08 #4900Regular Member

Posts: 16Mandy. You were lucky
"Beat the 65-year-old man bloody, robbed him and destroyed several items in his shed before her arrest".
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 11:36 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 44Well said. I look at the first time as a feeling out situation. I always treat the girls with respect as if we are on a date. I feel she will show you a better time that way. Of course you sometimes run into ones looking to make a fast buck to feed their addiction. Obviously those are 1 time visits. One thing I tell them when we first meet is that I am looking for a provider to meet regularly to maybe give them incentive to give me a real good time so I will come back. Then I see how it goes.
Most of theses ladies I have met are very nice. Sometimes on second or third meeting I take them for drinks or dinner before we go back to their place. Sometimes I even buy them toys that I use on them. Sometimes all this really brings the nasty **** out of them which turns me on. LOL.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 11:29 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 95Mandy. Ripoff
Took my $100. Drove to a spot, jump in a car and left. My own fault, never go where they tell you. But theere had been good reviews about her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/723424271957.
-
05-27-21 05:46 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 176Rip Off Queen Sarah
She ripped me off too. Took the money said she had to go pee and never came back.
Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






