Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    So was passing through Jackson today and stopped by to see Ginger. Was about 12:45 or so. Mamason said she was not there and Cherry was busy. Ginger wasn't scheduled to show up till 2. I didn't want to wait and could sit around till 2, so called and was told both Mikki and Hannah were available. 10 min trip down the road and I was there. Everything said about Mikki is true, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to see her again. She used my dick as a handle to pull me to the sauna and then out of the sauna and back to the room. While on the way there I glimpsed another lady with her pants down and red panties on. She moved out of sight when she saw me looking. I'm thinking that's who Ill see when I go back. Hannah I believe. Mikki did ask if I wanted a duo, but I didn't have the green. Why'all be safe.
    I'd forgotten about Mikki's thing of walking you around by your cock.

  2. #1509

    Agrred!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.
    I am well endowed (9 x5) and I have never had a problem going fully in with her. It may have taken some time, but all-in was always achieved. Great fuck BTW!

  3. #1508

    Re: ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    So was passing through Jackson today and stopped by to see Ginger. Was about 12:45 or so. Mamason said she was not there and Cherry was busy. Ginger wasn't scheduled to show up till 2. I didn't want to wait and could sit around till 2, so called and was told both Mikki and Hannah were available. 10 min trip down the road and I was there. Everything said about Mikki is true, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to see her again. She used my dick as a handle to pull me to the sauna and then out of the sauna and back to the room. While on the way there I glimpsed another lady with her pants down and red panties on. She moved out of sight when she saw me looking. I'm thinking that's who Ill see when I go back. Hannah I believe. Mikki did ask if I wanted a duo, but I didn't have the green. Why'all be safe.
    Ginger does not work Monday or Tues.

  4. #1507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Ginger um no Mikki

    So was passing through Jackson today and stopped by to see Ginger. Was about 12:45 or so. Mamason said she was not there and Cherry was busy. Ginger wasn't scheduled to show up till 2. I didn't want to wait and could sit around till 2, so called and was told both Mikki and Hannah were available. 10 min trip down the road and I was there. Everything said about Mikki is true, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to see her again. She used my dick as a handle to pull me to the sauna and then out of the sauna and back to the room. While on the way there I glimpsed another lady with her pants down and red panties on. She moved out of sight when she saw me looking. I'm thinking that's who Ill see when I go back. Hannah I believe. Mikki did ask if I wanted a duo, but I didn't have the green. Why'all be safe.

  5. #1506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Size Matters

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    For every time one of these ladies told me I should do porn. I guess what they are saying is you should go out that in someone other than me. Yeah, it's a curse more than it is a blessing. It's like Goldilocks. They all want the "just right" Dick. Most are too small, a few are too big. I been in some pussy though that is loose on me and I'm thinking to myself what the hell has she been f-ing? But in general, Asians are smaller with narrow hips so it's usually a no go. Only a few have been a freak enough to want to try.

    But guys, yeah, you don't want a big Dick. Unless your life's calling is yo do porn which I'm sure sounds appealing but not many of us have the lifestyle for that business.
    But not in the way most people think. For proof, just check out the vast majority of pornos. In the homemade ones, watch the woman's reaction as a guy with a big cock is putting it in her pussy. Your rarely see an expression of pleasure. That's because their pussy needs to adjust to a guy's cock size and it's just that much harder with a big one. It's only after she gets comfortable that she starts to enjoy it. And the worst thing is length. That's where it smacks their cervix, and that's, evidently, painful.

    So, the 'just right' scenario applies, and it rarely means way bigger than average. Just a bit bigger (in both length and girth) seems to work best. It gets everywhere it needs to be. Sometimes, I get the "you have a nice cock" right after penetration and, although it's usually just bullshit, there are times when they mean it since their pussy doesn't have to adapt as much, but they can still feel it.

    And, as stated, it works on pussy size, too. Most guys think that any pussy is good pussy, but that's not always the case. The old 'tossing a hotdog down a hallway' applies. I've also had a couple of those. Like a cock, just a little tighter (and wetter) is all that's necessary. Too tight doesn't really work but, again, they should adapt to any size. The problem with the loose ones is they won't get any tighter. I actually knew a woman who asked how tight I wanted her pussy to be and was able to accomodate.

    Interestingly, if a pussy is good, it usually stays that way for the duration. I suspect the idea of a regularly well-used pussy getting worn, leathery, and stretched over time is a myth. Mikki's pussy is just as good now as it was 20 years ago. If anything, it's probably better since those muscles get a daily work-out and are in fine shape. And, sadly, if a woman has a loose pussy beginning, it's going to be that way for the duration, as well. Imagine being a good-looking woman with a pussy no one wants to fuck. I guess that's when you make the switch to the other side.

  6. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    There was a provider at Oriental that didn't offer any extras?
    I know, right?! She actually said, "Why should I?" So I gave her what I thought was fair for a massage and left.

  7. #1504

    If I had a dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    The big cock thing is fascinating. Most guys think all of their sex issues with women can be solved if they only had a huge dick when, in fact, the vast majority of women don't like them, particularly the pros. I knew a guy in Orlando that had a big johnson and he would tell me how, with only a few exceptions, none of the working girls wanted his cock inside them for any length of time.

    I guess part of the problem are the female porn stars who do a good job of acting like they love having a big cock going in and out of them seemingly forever. Even though there's that one report where she complained the guy's cock was too big, Mikki probably falls into that category, as well. She's just too good at the whole PSE thing to not be able to take a big cock and act like she loves it.
    For every time one of these ladies told me I should do porn. I guess what they are saying is you should go out that in someone other than me. Yeah, it's a curse more than it is a blessing. It's like Goldilocks. They all want the "just right" Dick. Most are too small, a few are too big. I been in some pussy though that is loose on me and I'm thinking to myself what the hell has she been f-ing? But in general, Asians are smaller with narrow hips so it's usually a no go. Only a few have been a freak enough to want to try.

    But guys, yeah, you don't want a big Dick. Unless your life's calling is yo do porn which I'm sure sounds appealing but not many of us have the lifestyle for that business.

  8. #1503
    If Mikki couldn't quite handle you, I'm willing to bet Hannah and Ginger will be calling uncle at first sight of your unit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    I assumed as much based on other posts here. Don't know why I like Asians when most are so incredibly tight that I can't even fit. But my past experiences with mikki 10+ years ago she acted as though she could handle all of it.

    If anyone ever hears from or sees Chelsea (she used to work at Magic Touch in Lansing but I heard moved to California during pandemic). She came off as a good girl, but she was insatiable. Would get so worked up. She was super tight but wanted it to hurt she said. She was my goto. Best massage and gave extras to a select few.

    If you know anything about where she is or how she is, please let me know.

  9. #1502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    I assumed as much based on other posts here. Don't know why I like Asians when most are so incredibly tight that I can't even fit. But my past experiences with mikki 10+ years ago she acted as though she could handle all of it.

    If anyone ever hears from or sees Chelsea (she used to work at Magic Touch in Lansing but I heard moved to California during pandemic). She came off as a good girl, but she was insatiable. Would get so worked up. She was super tight but wanted it to hurt she said. She was my goto. Best massage and gave extras to a select few.

    If you know anything about where she is or how she is, please let me know.
    The big cock thing is fascinating. Most guys think all of their sex issues with women can be solved if they only had a huge dick when, in fact, the vast majority of women don't like them, particularly the pros. I knew a guy in Orlando that had a big johnson and he would tell me how, with only a few exceptions, none of the working girls wanted his cock inside them for any length of time.

    I guess part of the problem are the female porn stars who do a good job of acting like they love having a big cock going in and out of them seemingly forever. Even though there's that one report where she complained the guy's cock was too big, Mikki probably falls into that category, as well. She's just too good at the whole PSE thing to not be able to take a big cock and act like she loves it.

  10. #1501

    Thanks JD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Just reporting on my experience. I am also on the larger side (Thick) and have had all 3 girls you mentioned. With Hannah and Ginger I only fucked them with the tip of my cock like in high school. Nikki was the only one who could take more of me. But. When in mish, she clamped down with the leg lock so I couldn't get full penetration. Surprising, she took it best in CG. And better BB than with the cover.

    JD.
    I assumed as much based on other posts here. Don't know why I like Asians when most are so incredibly tight that I can't even fit. But my past experiences with mikki 10+ years ago she acted as though she could handle all of it.

    If anyone ever hears from or sees Chelsea (she used to work at Magic Touch in Lansing but I heard moved to California during pandemic). She came off as a good girl, but she was insatiable. Would get so worked up. She was super tight but wanted it to hurt she said. She was my goto. Best massage and gave extras to a select few.

    If you know anything about where she is or how she is, please let me know.

  11. #1500

    Big / thick Cock

    Just reporting on my experience. I am also on the larger side (Thick) and have had all 3 girls you mentioned. With Hannah and Ginger I only fucked them with the tip of my cock like in high school. Nikki was the only one who could take more of me. But. When in mish, she clamped down with the leg lock so I couldn't get full penetration. Surprising, she took it best in CG. And better BB than with the cover.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.

    So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?

  12. #1499

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConoSewer  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Spa, out by exit 145.
    There was a provider at Oriental that didn't offer any extras?

  13. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    What place was she working at?
    Oriental Spa, out by exit 145.

  14. #1497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Decisions

    I've seen Ginger a few times on my travel's up there. I'll be there again this week. Can't decide if I'll see Ginger again or try Cherry. I was offered a duo last time I was there. Or if I should skip them and go see Mikki.

  15. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by ConoSewer  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that was her name. Great massage. No extras. Hinted at it and asked for it. She said no. Oh well, $60 for an hour.

    So, I left and drove down to see Micki. LOL As others have said. It's a full PSE.
    What place was she working at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape