The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 209 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.

  2. #1480

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    Realize that this description was for the Hanna at Tokyo Spa who is about 30. Not the Hanna at Lucky Spa who is likely 60.
    I had already posted when I seen other posts about another Hanna. Not the 60 year old I spoke of at lucky. My bad thanks.

  3. #1479

    Thanks North

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    Appreciate the input. Maybe I will give them both a try within a short time frame to be able to compare but likely not a duo.

  4. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.

    So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.

  5. #1477

    Cherry at Oriental

    I'm always looking for a fresh face and recently saw Cherry. My experience was similar to yours. I thought her looks were average after expecting an Insta model. Body is slim, and a great change up from other providers in the area. She is a germaphobe, which explains many of the things she does. (Like the hair shampoo at an AMP amongst other things) She kept her mask on most of the session. She was ok with the standard tip. Overall a nice girl worth the repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthBound4488  [View Original Post]
    I was passing through the area and called first. They told me to just walk in, they weren't busy. I drew Cherry. She is attractive and has a great body. I paid the. 60 house fee and left the tip, $. 40, on the table. I went for a very detailed T / S, it was the first time for my hair to be shampooed. There wasn't much teasing, but I think she is new to the trade. We hit the sauna to warm up and dry off. We talked about the service level there in sauna and things heated up. We went back to the room for the fun. She started the massage, but I quickly discovered how great her body looked. She is proportionate, a nice curve to her ass and a beautiful pussy. A cover was applied and a short BJ was given. Then I got drawn in by that pussy, it looks great. I had to mount it. Mish / K9/ CG / Mish, then I popped in the cover. She is a little awkward but in time she will be fine. No discussion about my tip, we talked afterward and I hit road. I'll be back soon.

  6. #1476

    Multiple Hanna's in Jackson

    Realize that this description was for the Hanna at Tokyo Spa who is about 30. Not the Hanna at Lucky Spa who is likely 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by LickinVag1984  [View Original Post]
    She maybe early 60's but if she has a daughter she may be in her 30's this was funny to read, I suppose Mikki is 24. LOL.

  7. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.
    She maybe early 60's but if she has a daughter she may be in her 30's this was funny to read, I suppose Mikki is 24. LOL.

  8. #1474

    Whose the tightest?

    So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.

    So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?

  9. #1473

    Cherry at Oriental

    I was passing through the area and called first. They told me to just walk in, they weren't busy. I drew Cherry. She is attractive and has a great body. I paid the. 60 house fee and left the tip, $. 40, on the table. I went for a very detailed T / S, it was the first time for my hair to be shampooed. There wasn't much teasing, but I think she is new to the trade. We hit the sauna to warm up and dry off. We talked about the service level there in sauna and things heated up. We went back to the room for the fun. She started the massage, but I quickly discovered how great her body looked. She is proportionate, a nice curve to her ass and a beautiful pussy. A cover was applied and a short BJ was given. Then I got drawn in by that pussy, it looks great. I had to mount it. Mish / K9/ CG / Mish, then I popped in the cover. She is a little awkward but in time she will be fine. No discussion about my tip, we talked afterward and I hit road. I'll be back soon.

  10. #1472

    Tokyo Hanna is blonde

    Visited Hanna last week. She is bleached blonde with shades of pink. Cute girl, but a bit thick as some others have said. She pulls off the look well. Fun time, great attitude, worked for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.

  11. #1471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    House fee?

    Did that 200 include the house fee? Do you pay house fee and tip to the provider or do you pay Mama the 60 when you walk in?

    Quote Originally Posted by JetSpray  [View Original Post]
    I have been travelling through Jackson once a week for work on my way to Chicago (work). Anyway, decided to stop in and see Mikki this time, but wanted something a little different. So I had her edge me for an entire hour using just her oral skills. By the end I felt like I had a grapefruit in my arse. She was one stroke away from load for 45 minutes and damn well knew it. Incredible skills. At the end I Peter Northed her with a few ropes in her hair and the rest in her belly. Good times! So here is the fu king kind of awesome provider she is. I had put $$. 40 on the stand. After she counted and put 40 back in my pocket and said " no boom boom only $$ but come back soon and fuck my pussy thank you.

  12. #1470

    Mikki fun

    I have been travelling through Jackson once a week for work on my way to Chicago (work). Anyway, decided to stop in and see Mikki this time, but wanted something a little different. So I had her edge me for an entire hour using just her oral skills. By the end I felt like I had a grapefruit in my arse. She was one stroke away from load for 45 minutes and damn well knew it. Incredible skills. At the end I Peter Northed her with a few ropes in her hair and the rest in her belly. Good times! So here is the fu king kind of awesome provider she is. I had put $$. 40 on the stand. After she counted and put 40 back in my pocket and said " no boom boom only $$ but come back soon and fuck my pussy thank you.

  13. #1469

    Coronavirus restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Coronavirus should be the least of your worries at a Jackson MI AMP.
    Hi,

    Thanks for the responses. Guess I am just paranoid haha. Lansing AMPs are all mask-only, so I was just curious.

  14. #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanDavid667  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Coronavirus should be the least of your worries at a Jackson MI AMP.

  15. #1467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Lucky Spa hours?

    Anyone know what time Lucky Spa opens during the week? Are there any days in which Mikki is not there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape