Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 978 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6611

    CeCe

    Well. This girl is f'and HOT!!

    Looks better in person than her pics, mainly her face, skin, tits, ass, pussy, etc. She is not a skinny chick as some of her pics may represent. But most are her currently. She is so pretty in her face, her tits are big and natural but not old looking and flabby. Her skin tone, beautiful! That pussy is perfectly shaved and perfect in every way. Been wanting to try her for years, and finally. However only went there for a BBBJ that she brags about, and is good. Wish it was a little firmer and faster but did the QV for $80 and was a good time. I'm older but not too old and was drinking that night so it took some time for Junior to react then I got distracted by her body I got soft after about 10 minutes so I had her pose for me while I watched her body I jerked off, but still couldn't pop. Don't make fun! I still had a good time and worth the admission! Told her next time no alcohol before hand and damn sure a shit going to be dining at the why!

    Oh and FYI, the redheaded Sydney was in the room and hiding out in the bathroom. I had to pee when I got there and found that out! Sydney looks better in person than in her pics as well looks more youthful in real life so I might just have to add her to my list!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865856576/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3cbea794524f3347b02fae3b342e15ae_f.jpg‎   06461f52e5eb67c5806dc9069ddec4ae_f.jpg‎  

  2. #6610

    Its Time For Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my to do list, but wasn't so sure of her incall location. Based on recent reviews and from very good members, I will be making a visit very soon.
    I've seen this girl for a decade. Seen her thick and thin. Have a thing for her. She's gotten clean and a really nice girl these days, won't jerk you around. Yes, she's gained weight but damn I like it! She aint a skinny as she was years ago, but she sucks a good D, can take a pounding, more than reasonable donations, not a clock watcher and has always been one of my favs.

  3. #6609

    Too Many Rules!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Love bolt ons and a nice sloppy BBBJ. How is this woman?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62655338/

    Anyone recommend any girls around here? Does not have to have bolt ons but I do prefer the bigger the better. Love the Barbie doll look. DT and good BBBJ a must.

    Thanks for any info. If ever traveling to Detroit let me know for tecommendations.
    Gave me a headache! Felt better before I went to see than after! Nice to look at, but from what I gather her bf makes her not do certain things so he has something "special" with her. Spent a buck fitty for an hour and could have had a lot better!

  4. #6608
    Tampa board has lots of reviews on Taylor.

    Anyone recommend any girls around here? Does not have to have bolt ons but I do prefer the bigger the better. Love the Barbie doll look. DT and good BBBJ a must.

    Thanks for any info. If ever travelling to Detroit let me know for recommendations.

  5. #6607

    Here from detroit

    Love bolt ons and a nice sloppy BBBJ. How is this woman?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62655338/

    Anyone recommend any girls around here? Does not have to have bolt ons but I do prefer the bigger the better. Love the Barbie doll look. DT and good BBBJ a must.

    Thanks for any info. If ever traveling to Detroit let me know for tecommendations.

  6. #6606

    Astrid. Back in pinellas

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I hit her 2 x a day Tuesday thru Thursday for availability. Usually get set up one of the days. 0 for 1 so far this.

    Week.

    15 min LOL maybe at 3 am.
    She is back on our side.

    LOL, yep no way that drive is 15 minutes at the times I am on the road.

  7. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    Gephyrophobia? For Astrid it can't be that extra 15 minute drive.
    Oh definitely not. I was already 15 minutes away from her and now it would be another 15-20 minutes. Add traffic and screw that. BUT if she ends up staying over in Tampa for a long time especially by the airport, I will make that trip once in a while. Her skills are that good for me.

  8. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    She is still around. Keep trying.

    Gephyrophobia? For Astrid it can't be that extra 15 minute drive.
    I hit her 2 x a day Tuesday thru Thursday for availability. Usually get set up one of the days. 0 for 1 so far this.

    Week.

    15 min LOL maybe at 3 am.

  9. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing. Astrid gone dark to. Sheesh.
    She is still around. Keep trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I know I said I was worned out by Astrid, but now I've been in a mood for her and she told me on Friday that she was going for a few days in Tampa by the airport. Hopefully she comes back around the St. Pete / Clearwater area where she was.

    Also Reaper400, I got your message, but I can't reply, your inbox is full. You may want to delete some messages.
    Gephyrophobia? For Astrid it can't be that extra 15 minute drive.

  10. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I know I said I was worned out by Astrid, but now I've been in a mood for her and she told me on Friday that she was going for a few days in Tampa by the airport. Hopefully she comes back around the St. Pete / Clearwater area where she was.

    Also Reaper400, I got your message, but I can't reply, your inbox is full. You may want to delete some messages.
    For real, missed my weekly Astrid BJ last week and this week isn't looking promising. Inbox cleaned up now.

  11. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing. Astrid gone dark to. Sheesh.
    I know I said I was worned out by Astrid, but now I've been in a mood for her and she told me on Friday that she was going for a few days in Tampa by the airport. Hopefully she comes back around the St. Pete / Clearwater area where she was.

    Also Reaper400, I got your message, but I can't reply, your inbox is full. You may want to delete some messages.

  12. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, her response is total shit. Like 8-10 hrs later. You may just want to try her oral skills if you see her.
    I got a very delayed response the other day. Said she had her phone off and she wasn't working. Long response times today to. Still plan on meeting her.

  13. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my to do list, but wasn't so sure of her incall location. Based on recent reviews and from very good members, I will be making a visit very soon.
    Good luck, her response is total shit. Like 8-10 hrs later. You may just want to try her oral skills if you see her.

  14. #6598

    Summer

    She's been on my to do list, but wasn't so sure of her incall location. Based on recent reviews and from very good members, I will be making a visit very soon.

  15. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not responded in a few weeks. Anyone know if something happened to her? Been jonesing to lean that head over the bed for some throat fuck. Not sure of any others that accodate.
    Still nothing. Astrid gone dark to. Sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape