Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 14666
-
05-26-21 18:39 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 214CeCe
Well. This girl is f'and HOT!!
Looks better in person than her pics, mainly her face, skin, tits, ass, pussy, etc. She is not a skinny chick as some of her pics may represent. But most are her currently. She is so pretty in her face, her tits are big and natural but not old looking and flabby. Her skin tone, beautiful! That pussy is perfectly shaved and perfect in every way. Been wanting to try her for years, and finally. However only went there for a BBBJ that she brags about, and is good. Wish it was a little firmer and faster but did the QV for $80 and was a good time. I'm older but not too old and was drinking that night so it took some time for Junior to react then I got distracted by her body I got soft after about 10 minutes so I had her pose for me while I watched her body I jerked off, but still couldn't pop. Don't make fun! I still had a good time and worth the admission! Told her next time no alcohol before hand and damn sure a shit going to be dining at the why!
Oh and FYI, the redheaded Sydney was in the room and hiding out in the bathroom. I had to pee when I got there and found that out! Sydney looks better in person than in her pics as well looks more youthful in real life so I might just have to add her to my list!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865856576/1
-
05-26-21 18:29 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 214Its Time For Summer
I've seen this girl for a decade. Seen her thick and thin. Have a thing for her. She's gotten clean and a really nice girl these days, won't jerk you around. Yes, she's gained weight but damn I like it! She aint a skinny as she was years ago, but she sucks a good D, can take a pounding, more than reasonable donations, not a clock watcher and has always been one of my favs.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 18:25 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 214Too Many Rules!!
Gave me a headache! Felt better before I went to see than after! Nice to look at, but from what I gather her bf makes her not do certain things so he has something "special" with her. Spent a buck fitty for an hour and could have had a lot better!
Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 16:25 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 99Tampa board has lots of reviews on Taylor.
Anyone recommend any girls around here? Does not have to have bolt ons but I do prefer the bigger the better. Love the Barbie doll look. DT and good BBBJ a must.
Thanks for any info. If ever travelling to Detroit let me know for recommendations.
-
05-26-21 14:11 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 171Here from detroit
Love bolt ons and a nice sloppy BBBJ. How is this woman?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62655338/
Anyone recommend any girls around here? Does not have to have bolt ons but I do prefer the bigger the better. Love the Barbie doll look. DT and good BBBJ a must.
Thanks for any info. If ever traveling to Detroit let me know for tecommendations.
-
05-26-21 13:33 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 744Astrid. Back in pinellas
She is back on our side.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
LOL, yep no way that drive is 15 minutes at the times I am on the road.
-
05-26-21 09:40 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 326Oh definitely not. I was already 15 minutes away from her and now it would be another 15-20 minutes. Add traffic and screw that. BUT if she ends up staying over in Tampa for a long time especially by the airport, I will make that trip once in a while. Her skills are that good for me.
Originally Posted by Poohbear2
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 08:51 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 5948I hit her 2 x a day Tuesday thru Thursday for availability. Usually get set up one of the days. 0 for 1 so far this.
Originally Posted by Poohbear2
[View Original Post]
Week.
15 min LOL maybe at 3 am.
-
05-26-21 08:29 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 173She is still around. Keep trying.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Gephyrophobia? For Astrid it can't be that extra 15 minute drive.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 23:38 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 5948For real, missed my weekly Astrid BJ last week and this week isn't looking promising. Inbox cleaned up now.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 23:30 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 326I know I said I was worned out by Astrid, but now I've been in a mood for her and she told me on Friday that she was going for a few days in Tampa by the airport. Hopefully she comes back around the St. Pete / Clearwater area where she was.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Also Reaper400, I got your message, but I can't reply, your inbox is full. You may want to delete some messages.
-
05-25-21 22:38 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 5948I got a very delayed response the other day. Said she had her phone off and she wasn't working. Long response times today to. Still plan on meeting her.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 20:36 #6599Banned Member

Posts: 5343Good luck, her response is total shit. Like 8-10 hrs later. You may just want to try her oral skills if you see her.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 17:52 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 326Summer
She's been on my to do list, but wasn't so sure of her incall location. Based on recent reviews and from very good members, I will be making a visit very soon.
-
05-25-21 16:31 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 5948Still nothing. Astrid gone dark to. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






