Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 978 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6456

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look whose back. One of the most notorious rip off skanks in the area. Avoid at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62053100/
    I saw her a while back when she had a cast on her leg really sketchy house but no issues with her If I remember correctly she only charge around 40-50 because she knew she was limited with the injury. Nice girl to me atleast but won't repeat it was a little to dead fish but I do like the tatted girls.

  2. #6455

    Thief

    Look whose back. One of the most notorious rip off skanks in the area. Avoid at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62053100/

  3. #6454

    The boobs are fantastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Target radius? Was eyeing this one earlier in the week cause of those tits. Didn't find much info though.
    She has been around awhile. She is just a bit far for me to drive and see at lunch.

  4. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Leaves a question in my head. Where would they get the girl pics? And why would the go along with them being used in a sting ad?
    Probably got the pics online and I'm sure if any poor mongers actually showed up, it def won't be there that's there to greet the monger.

  5. #6452
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62045799/

    Without getting into too many details, there is a reason she greeted me with a mask on, and it wasn't covid.

    The other girl I wanted, (the one in the pictures) was there but the vibe I got was she was there for show mostly, and wasn't going to play much.

    Overall, not comfortable, and for the very high price I could tell I was not going to get what I wanted.

    I left to find better options.
    1st off, kudos for leaving and thinking with the proper head. And 2) those pics are total shit. Like WTF? Lmfao.

  6. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    So I have not been real active with a variety of girls recently. I have been active though, and "Summer" is one of my recent favorites that has kept me active. I have seen her about 4 times recently. All very good experiences. I initially meet her through Stormee. Odd story. I was trying to see Summer and ended up seeing Stormee instead and went with it. While I meet her through Stormee they are nothing alike. "Summer" is far preferable.

    Very easy going, accommodating and chill. No candy issues or evidence of use. She is currently staying in an eclectic mom and pop motel on 4th st and no DBs evident. She definitely enjoys what she does and is a non-clock watcher. Even from the 1st visit we have had easy going chit chat for 5-10 minutes while getting undressed and preparing for the main event.

    In regards to the main event, I am pretty basic but she fulfills all my needs with pleasure, takes direction well. True GFE experience Definitely a fun time.

    She is a "thick" girl, NOT fat or flabby at all. Everything is firm and taught. AWESOME firm boobs!

    Pics below are very recent and accurate.

    Unfortunately she is on the edge of my target radius otherwise I would be hitting it daily.

    Of course your taste and mileage my vary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62039959/
    Target radius? Was eyeing this one earlier in the week cause of those tits. Didn't find much info though.

  7. #6450

    Busty Blonde Babe "Summer" recent favorite

    So I have not been real active with a variety of girls recently. I have been active though, and "Summer" is one of my recent favorites that has kept me active. I have seen her about 4 times recently. All very good experiences. I initially meet her through Stormee. Odd story. I was trying to see Summer and ended up seeing Stormee instead and went with it. While I meet her through Stormee they are nothing alike. "Summer" is far preferable.

    Very easy going, accommodating and chill. No candy issues or evidence of use. She is currently staying in an eclectic mom and pop motel on 4th st and no DBs evident. She definitely enjoys what she does and is a non-clock watcher. Even from the 1st visit we have had easy going chit chat for 5-10 minutes while getting undressed and preparing for the main event.

    In regards to the main event, I am pretty basic but she fulfills all my needs with pleasure, takes direction well. True GFE experience Definitely a fun time.

    She is a "thick" girl, NOT fat or flabby at all. Everything is firm and taught. AWESOME firm boobs!

    Pics below are very recent and accurate.

    Unfortunately she is on the edge of my target radius otherwise I would be hitting it daily.

    Of course your taste and mileage my vary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62039959/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S1.jpg‎   s3.jpg‎   s2.jpg‎   s4.jpg‎  

  8. #6449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62045799/

    Without getting into too many details, there is a reason she greeted me with a mask on, and it wasn't covid.

    The other girl I wanted, (the one in the pictures) was there but the vibe I got was she was there for show mostly, and wasn't going to play much.

    Overall, not comfortable, and for the very high price I could tell I was not going to get what I wanted.

    I left to find better options.
    When they ad a color cast to a picture, it can not be searched by GOOGLE. Bill Ho.

  9. #6448

    Bait, switch

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/62045799/

    Without getting into too many details, there is a reason she greeted me with a mask on, and it wasn't covid.

    The other girl I wanted, (the one in the pictures) was there but the vibe I got was she was there for show mostly, and wasn't going to play much.

    Overall, not comfortable, and for the very high price I could tell I was not going to get what I wanted.

    I left to find better options.

  10. #6447
    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Its a sting. Sent a text and got one back listing all sorts of details that are never discussed and that both girls are 15.
    Leaves a question in my head. Where would they get the girl pics? And why would the go along with them being used in a sting ad?

  11. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Just for shots and giggles, I contacted this one today. Just received a text stating both girls are 15 and lots of other details. I told the officers no thanks I'm not pedophile.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61998951/
    Def too good to be true and recent post confirmed set up.

  12. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeTwister1  [View Original Post]
    So I had to find out for myself if Jenny and her friend were legit and OMG they are the real deal. I set up a date and eventually ended talking to their handler. I'm guessing it must be an AirBnB or something. I checked the area out cause I was skeptical. The handler will meet you out front, actually cool older white guy in cowboy boots, then he gives you the condo number. The girls are smokin hot, no signs of candy use that I could see. They said they were hopping around Florida for a few weeks before heading back west. I will say both looked young and both wanted a cover on for FS but were cool with BBBJ. Damage was 2 fifty for hh for both and it was well worth the extra I would not usually spend. Anyways, just my two cents, Limetwister1 out, monger on and stay safe.
    Thanks for the report officer.

  13. #6444

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by TalesCt  [View Original Post]
    All right fellas, researched the number nothing. Searched all three photos, nothing. What are your thoughts? "In town for a couple days", but has a townhome to use (Airbnb)? Possible I suppose but skeptical. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61998951/#.
    Its a sting. Sent a text and got one back listing all sorts of details that are never discussed and that both girls are 15.

  14. #6443

    Beware

    Just for shots and giggles, I contacted this one today. Just received a text stating both girls are 15 and lots of other details. I told the officers no thanks I'm not pedophile.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61998951/

  15. #6442

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TalesCt  [View Original Post]
    All right fellas, researched the number nothing. Searched all three photos, nothing. What are your thoughts? "In town for a couple days", but has a townhome to use (Airbnb)? Possible I suppose butskepticalhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61998951/#.
    So I had to find out for myself if Jenny and her friend were legit and OMG they are the real deal. I set up a date and eventually ended talking to their handler. I'm guessing it must be an AirBnB or something. I checked the area out cause I was skeptical. The handler will meet you out front, actually cool older white guy in cowboy boots, then he gives you the condo number. The girls are smokin hot, no signs of candy use that I could see. They said they were hopping around Florida for a few weeks before heading back west. I will say both looked young and both wanted a cover on for FS but were cool with BBBJ. Damage was 2 fifty for hh for both and it was well worth the extra I would not usually spend. Anyways, just my two cents, Limetwister1 out, monger on and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape