Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16436
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there are those among us that do the things you listed or those scams would not be so prevalent. I never have and never will pay a deposit, use cashapp, etc. If you do those things you are just asking to be taken advantage of.
    I also never pay a deposit or electronically. As for the "monger community", those of us that post here and elsewhere are just a tip of the iceberg as far as clientele goes. For each one of "us", there are probably dozens that seldom or never even read a monger hub like USAG. This thing of ours will always be more underground than above.

  2. #16435
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    What would happen if the entire Monger Community stopped using cash app, stopped paying just to schedule and drew some lines? Seems to me we'd get better service, fewer ripoffs and cheaper rates. Thoughts?
    Worst of all doing that leaves a paper trail and gives them more information about you that could lead to more trouble.

  3. #16434

    RE: Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one over the weekend. Super skinny. Setup easy. Near downtown. Looked like she'd been beat up pretty bad. Or her issue had "opened up". Won't repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/theslimway/39053727
    Can you be a bit more detailed on "Her issue had opened up?" I've never seen a comment like that but best guess is your referring to a drug habit?

    Dirk.

  4. #16433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Never Do those things

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    What would happen if the entire Monger Community stopped using cash app, stopped paying just to schedule and drew some lines? Seems to me we'd get better service, fewer ripoffs and cheaper rates. Thoughts?
    I am sure there are those among us that do the things you listed or those scams would not be so prevalent. I never have and never will pay a deposit, use cashapp, etc. If you do those things you are just asking to be taken advantage of.

  5. #16432

    Skinny

    Saw this one over the weekend. Super skinny. Setup easy. Near downtown. Looked like she'd been beat up pretty bad. Or her issue had "opened up". Won't repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/theslimway/39053727

  6. #16431

    CashApp, Down Payment, Up Front

    What would happen if the entire Monger Community stopped using cash app, stopped paying just to schedule and drew some lines? Seems to me we'd get better service, fewer ripoffs and cheaper rates. Thoughts?

  7. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    I had visited with her when she looked like the pics posted. Enjoyed the visits so I thought I'd give it another roll. She's larger now. Visit wasn't as good. If you like them bigger, give her a tumble but for the money I'd pass.

    Mike.
    Thanks for update was going to schedule but thinking other options.

  8. #16429

    Larger now

    I had visited with her when she looked like the pics posted. Enjoyed the visits so I thought I'd give it another roll. She's larger now. Visit wasn't as good. If you like them bigger, give her a tumble but for the money I'd pass.

    Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to put the link. Here it is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62591783/

  9. #16428

    I'm an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Can you provide a link?
    Forgot to put the link. Here it is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62591783/

  10. #16427

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Hey, guys. This Tiffany was around a few years ago, but I never got a chance to meet up with her. Looks like she's back. Have any of you seen her recently? I tried to search for reviews, but the ones that far back don't have working links anymore, so I can't be sure it's for the same girl. Thanks.
    Who are you talking about? Can you provide a link?

  11. #16426
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #16425

    Asian motel girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what others have experienced with the girls from China. (said in my best TRUMP voice).
    AMPs, but I've only seen two at the motel in Indy. Its one was smoking hot and accommodating but not friendly (which was hot in its own way). The other was thick with baby damage, laid there repeating, "you're number 1" (pretty sure I wasn't), then cut things off after 20 minutes. Where do you find Asian motel girls?

  13. #16424

    Tiffany

    Hey, guys. This Tiffany was around a few years ago, but I never got a chance to meet up with her. Looks like she's back. Have any of you seen her recently? I tried to search for reviews, but the ones that far back don't have working links anymore, so I can't be sure it's for the same girl. Thanks.

  14. #16423
    Anyone check her out yet? The request for half upfront is deal breaker, unless folks in here have positive input. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62587307/

  15. #16422

    Alexis

    I thought they were talking about skip the games Alexis?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape