Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16422

    Alexis

    I thought they were talking about skip the games Alexis?

  2. #16421

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Link? Thanks.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13874038

  3. #16420

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Link? Thanks.
    Link.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/002694006374

  4. #16419
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She does have a nice ass but the covered BJ rule keeps her on the do not see list. Much hotter women out there at that price point that swallow the goo.
    Link? Thanks.

  5. #16418
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Man,

    I think it is a desert out here. I had $800 in play money the other weekend and I thought I would partake in a few girls in the 120-150 hh range. All I can tell you is it is hard to spend money in this town. I spent so much time verifying time and location only to be left sitting in the parking lot. BTW, if you find yourself sitting in the parking lot of the quality Inn on 21st street, you've hit a low point. I waited about 20 minutes and then txt'd her I was leaving. I felt like I caught something just sitting in the parking lot. Then she text'd me to say "why did you leave?. I was sitting on the toilet". Ya, I want to be with that.

    Anyway, I am really leaning toward the Chinese motel girls. I know you're never going to see the hot girls in the ads, but reliability is worth something. And at 160/ hr, it sure beats some of the meth addicts that think their pussy is worth 200 for a hh, and then ghost you in a parking lot. But first they tell you, no hugging, no kissing, no GFE, No PSE, No DATY. Jesus, can I breathe?

    Just wondering what others have experienced with the girls from China. (said in my best TRUMP voice).
    First of all, there is nothing of quality at a Quality Inn. Not the rooms nor the girls that work there. Last time I played at a China shop was 32 years in Saint Louis, Missouri. Was told a younger lady was available and out comes a 50 plus year old lady wearing some kinda of mask (maybe she was preparing for COVID) with saggy tities and a wide fat ass. I could have chewed 4 Viagra pills and I still wouldn't be able to get a hard on. Now that I am old, I don't mind banging women that are in their 40's but 50 still is outside my range.

  6. #16417

    Alexis' rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She does have a nice ass but the covered BJ rule keeps her on the do not see list. Much hotter women out there at that price point that swallow the goo.
    Definitely a YMMV lady, nothing is covered when I see her.

  7. #16416

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleLips  [View Original Post]
    Yeah everything was covered. She started with her mouth and ended with doggy. She said she wasn't very good on top. She has a great ass.
    She does have a nice ass but the covered BJ rule keeps her on the do not see list. Much hotter women out there at that price point that swallow the goo.

  8. #16415

    Well run dry?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I know most have commented here in the past months how the "well has run a bit dry" due to the COVID outbreak, shut downs, mask mandates, etc. I've seen a few girls with DI and like the "high class" feel of meeting their girls. Their girls are quality but I also would love if anyone had any recommendations on any girls they would off BBBJ and are clean, reasonable with rates and reliable. I have been trying to schedule with Marissa. But I know most of you have said scheduling with her can be a bit of a delayed process. I'd prefer someone who is decently attractive, GFE / PSE experience and decent rates. If you have any info to share, feel free to respond to this post or inbox me.
    Man,

    I think it is a desert out here. I had $800 in play money the other weekend and I thought I would partake in a few girls in the 120-150 hh range. All I can tell you is it is hard to spend money in this town. I spent so much time verifying time and location only to be left sitting in the parking lot. BTW, if you find yourself sitting in the parking lot of the quality Inn on 21st street, you've hit a low point. I waited about 20 minutes and then txt'd her I was leaving. I felt like I caught something just sitting in the parking lot. Then she text'd me to say "why did you leave?. I was sitting on the toilet". Ya, I want to be with that.

    Anyway, I am really leaning toward the Chinese motel girls. I know you're never going to see the hot girls in the ads, but reliability is worth something. And at 160/ hr, it sure beats some of the meth addicts that think their pussy is worth 200 for a hh, and then ghost you in a parking lot. But first they tell you, no hugging, no kissing, no GFE, No PSE, No DATY. Jesus, can I breathe?

    Just wondering what others have experienced with the girls from China. (said in my best TRUMP voice).

  9. #16414
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    How was the service? I haven't been able to connect with her, but that's not for a lack of effort. Was everything covered? Just curious to hear about how it is. PM if you want. Thanks, g.
    Yeah everything was covered. She started with her mouth and ended with doggy. She said she wasn't very good on top. She has a great ass.

  10. #16413

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleLips  [View Original Post]
    Alexis. Easy to make connection. She responded to texts right away. When I arrived she was tied up for a bit maybe ten minutes. She also asked if I had a condom. Which I did. In general she was cool. Easy to talk to. Got down to business and didn't seem like she trying to rush me or anything. Lost the link but she has a big cross on her side. Would repeat.
    How was the service? I haven't been able to connect with her, but that's not for a lack of effort. Was everything covered? Just curious to hear about how it is. PM if you want. Thanks, g.

  11. #16412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexie. She has been posting for a while. I have searched and can't find any reviews. And her post says she has a new number! I texted her and I asked if she had any restrictions and wanted to make sure we were on the same page, she said "Too bad. Of course there are. What idiot would say there wasn't? A junkie desperate for it? Not me. " I told her to have a good night and she said "SMH pu* I think those responses tell me all I want to know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62501876/
    She has been reviewed multiple times and she does have an attitude.

  12. #16411

    Alexis

    Alexis. Easy to make connection. She responded to texts right away. When I arrived she was tied up for a bit maybe ten minutes. She also asked if I had a condom. Which I did. In general she was cool. Easy to talk to. Got down to business and didn't seem like she trying to rush me or anything. Lost the link but she has a big cross on her side. Would repeat.

  13. #16410

    Lexie

    Has anyone had any experience with Lexie. She has been posting for a while. I have searched and can't find any reviews. And her post says she has a new number! I texted her and I asked if she had any restrictions and wanted to make sure we were on the same page, she said "Too bad. Of course there are. What idiot would say there wasn't? A junkie desperate for it? Not me. " I told her to have a good night and she said "SMH pu* I think those responses tell me all I want to know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62501876/

  14. #16409
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I know most have commented here in the past months how the "well has run a bit dry" due to the COVID outbreak, shut downs, mask mandates, etc. I've seen a few girls with DI and like the "high class" feel of meeting their girls. Their girls are quality but I also would love if anyone had any recommendations on any girls they would off BBBJ and are clean, reasonable with rates and reliable. I have been trying to schedule with Marissa. But I know most of you have said scheduling with her can be a bit of a delayed process. I'd prefer someone who is decently attractive, GFE / PSE experience and decent rates. If you have any info to share, feel free to respond to this post or inbox me.
    They don't list very often but if you ever get the opportunity to schedule either Callie or Honey CoCo they are both class acts and would fit into the DI stable just fine. I even suggested to both of them to check it out. They both have full time jobs and don't do the side work that often. That is another thing I like about them, they aren't working every day. Girls that do that sometimes get mechanical and just go through the motions. Also they aren't playing a game like so many of the independents do. Good luck.

  15. #16408

    Recommendations??

    I know most have commented here in the past months how the "well has run a bit dry" due to the COVID outbreak, shut downs, mask mandates, etc. I've seen a few girls with DI and like the "high class" feel of meeting their girls. Their girls are quality but I also would love if anyone had any recommendations on any girls they would off BBBJ and are clean, reasonable with rates and reliable. I have been trying to schedule with Marissa. But I know most of you have said scheduling with her can be a bit of a delayed process. I'd prefer someone who is decently attractive, GFE / PSE experience and decent rates. If you have any info to share, feel free to respond to this post or inbox me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape