Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2538

  2. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I was married when I started on the site but I no longer am (thank god, I'm waaaaaay happier now). I was always upfront about the fact that I was married and never had any problem finding girls willing to see me. Despite what Pubb says there's plenty of real girls still on the site there's just also a lot more bs to wade through to find them. Just never send any money at all to someone you haven't met and you'll be fine. To DJprofessorKs point, while I was going through my divorce the girl I was seeing and I had a tense couple of months waiting to see if my (batshit crazy) ex was going to try to hit her with an alienation of affection suit. Ultimately the only "damages" a spouse can claim are monetary and there's not much to get from a broke college girl so no suit ever appeared, but there was still some real stress there for awhile. Also, heed the warning to pay with cash. Everything comes out in a divorce. Any electronic payments can be traced, all hotel stays can be subpoenaed, it's all out there. Be safe and stay happy!
    Speaking of hotel stays. I prefer to see SBs that can host, but have gone the hotel / Airbnb route in the past. Wondering if anyone has any tips for local "discreet" short term accommodations.

  3. #2536

    My experience

    I was married when I started on the site but I no longer am (thank god, I'm waaaaaay happier now). I was always upfront about the fact that I was married and never had any problem finding girls willing to see me. Despite what Pubb says there's plenty of real girls still on the site there's just also a lot more bs to wade through to find them. Just never send any money at all to someone you haven't met and you'll be fine. To DJprofessorKs point, while I was going through my divorce the girl I was seeing and I had a tense couple of months waiting to see if my (batshit crazy) ex was going to try to hit her with an alienation of affection suit. Ultimately the only "damages" a spouse can claim are monetary and there's not much to get from a broke college girl so no suit ever appeared, but there was still some real stress there for awhile. Also, heed the warning to pay with cash. Everything comes out in a divorce. Any electronic payments can be traced, all hotel stays can be subpoenaed, it's all out there. Be safe and stay happy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    I was on SA about 5 years ago with moderate success. I nailed two absolutely hottie 19 year olds, but it took a lot of work to do it. In my time away, I've been RTFF and it seems like the BS is higher than ever. And yet, my probably too high self-confidence tells me I can complete the mission again.

    However, the development of the last 5 years is that I'm now married. It's happy, she's great. I'd never have an affair per se. There's just something about getting these super young ones I couldn't have otherwise (I'm 52). Obviously, as I consider this, I'm obviously not going to monger here in Raleigh. And any potential partner is getting NO personal information with which they might blackmail me until we're waaaaaay down the road, IF we got that far. I'll use a google number, cash apps tied to a reloadable cash card, etc, all the stuff you do to protect yourself.

    So here's my question, and I assume there are other married mongers on here. Do I be upfront about the fact that I'm married? On the one hand, it would cut through the BS that I had to keep up with, but it also might affect my ability to find a partner. If I didn't tell, it's certainly easier to find a partner, but then I have to keep up with what I'm telling them. One middle ground I thought of is to perhaps just lie and say I'm married with permission to go have fun.

  4. #2535

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave3038  [View Original Post]
    I have always divulged that I am married. There have been a few SBs that have said that's a hard no for them, but far many more that do not care. Some have even told me they prefer that as it provides them some peace of mind that discretion will be a two way street.

    Yes, always use a burner or non traceable texting apps, pay in cash, do not give any identifiable info, I even go as far as using a pseudo name / occupation etc. Can't be too careful.
    Saves both parties time and avoids potential headaches.

    One thing a lot of ladies prefer is if you ask THEM what level of discretion they need -- certain times they are not available to text, etc.

    That way they know it's a two-way street, like you said.

    I do find it pretty hilarious that some girls won't see a married guy. So, you'll take my money to have sex with me (which IS illegal) but not if I'm married? LOL.

    I always counter with "doll, if I was single, I'd just be on Tinder. ".

  5. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    DJprofessorK. Thanks for a point of view I hadn't thought of, which is exactly why I asked the question.

    I suppose if I'm going to have to put in this effort anyway, it's not that much added effort to find one that doesn't care about my marital status.
    I have always divulged that I am married. There have been a few SBs that have said that's a hard no for them, but far many more that do not care. Some have even told me they prefer that as it provides them some peace of mind that discretion will be a two way street.

    Yes, always use a burner or non traceable texting apps, pay in cash, do not give any identifiable info, I even go as far as using a pseudo name / occupation etc. Can't be too careful.

  6. #2533

    That's a valid, interesting, perspective.

    DJprofessorK. Thanks for a point of view I hadn't thought of, which is exactly why I asked the question.

    I suppose if I'm going to have to put in this effort anyway, it's not that much added effort to find one that doesn't care about my marital status.

  7. #2532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Risk -reward

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    I was on SA about 5 years ago with moderate success. I nailed two absolutely hottie 19 year olds, but it took a lot of work to do it. In my time away, I've been RTFF and it seems like the BS is higher than ever. And yet, my probably too high self-confidence tells me I can complete the mission again.

    However, the development of the last 5 years is that I'm now married. It's happy, she's great. I'd never have an affair per se. There's just something about getting these super young ones I couldn't have otherwise (I'm 52). Obviously, as I consider this, I'm obviously not going to monger here in Raleigh. And any potential partner is getting NO personal information with which they might blackmail me until we're waaaaaay down the road, IF we got that far. I'll use a google number, cash apps tied to a reloadable cash card, etc, all the stuff you do to protect yourself.

    So here's my question, and I assume there are other married mongers on here. Do I be upfront about the fact that I'm married? On the one hand, it would cut through the BS that I had to keep up with, but it also might affect my ability to find a partner. If I didn't tell, it's certainly easier to find a partner, but then I have to keep up with what I'm telling them. One middle ground I thought of is to perhaps just lie and say I'm married with permission to go have fun.

    Thoughts? Apart from all that, I've been reading through the ads and yeah, the BS has increased a thousand times. It's going to take a little work, but I think I can find an earnest college girl or two to give me what I want. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
    What was out there even 2 years ago is not there now. My tolerance for b. S. Has decreased to 0 but maybe yours is different, just read the reviews on here before you give that pimp wannabe site a monthly payment to chase butterflies In Alaska.

  8. #2531
    Alienation of Affection is still on the books in North Carolina. Your wife would be well within her legal rights to pursue an SB for compensatory damages if she found out about your hobby. While being truthful will most definitely decrease your options, it's the right thing to do.

    I know quite a few SB's who've been chased, doxxed, and harassed by furious wives.

    Do the right thing. If an SB tells you that she's not interested in married men, respect it. By lying, you're not only intentionally disregarding her boundaries, you're also putting her in potential legal jeopardy, and contributing to a precedent for SB's to not trust the men on the site.

    Too many of those hot 19 year old's don't care about your status, don't ruin the game for the ones who do.

    Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1744  [View Original Post]
    I was on SA about 5 years ago with moderate success. I nailed two absolutely hottie 19 year olds, but it took a lot of work to do it. In my time away, I've been RTFF and it seems like the BS is higher than ever. And yet, my probably too high self-confidence tells me I can complete the mission again.

    However, the development of the last 5 years is that I'm now married. It's happy, she's great. I'd never have an affair per se. There's just something about getting these super young ones I couldn't have otherwise (I'm 52). Obviously, as I consider this, I'm obviously not going to monger here in Raleigh. And any potential partner is getting NO personal information with which they might blackmail me until we're waaaaaay down the road, IF we got that far. I'll use a google number, cash apps tied to a reloadable cash card, etc, all the stuff you do to protect yourself.

    So here's my question, and I assume there are other married mongers on here. Do I be upfront about the fact that I'm married? On the one hand, it would cut through the BS that I had to keep up with, but it also might affect my ability to find a partner. If I didn't tell, it's certainly easier to find a partner, but then I have to keep up with what I'm telling them. One middle ground I thought of is to perhaps just lie and say I'm married with permission to go have fun.

    Thoughts? Apart from all that, I've been reading through the ads and yeah, the BS has increased a thousand times. It's going to take a little work, but I think I can find an earnest college girl or two to give me what I want. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

  9. #2530

    Thinking of dipping backing into the sugar bowl

    I was on SA about 5 years ago with moderate success. I nailed two absolutely hottie 19 year olds, but it took a lot of work to do it. In my time away, I've been RTFF and it seems like the BS is higher than ever. And yet, my probably too high self-confidence tells me I can complete the mission again.

    However, the development of the last 5 years is that I'm now married. It's happy, she's great. I'd never have an affair per se. There's just something about getting these super young ones I couldn't have otherwise (I'm 52). Obviously, as I consider this, I'm obviously not going to monger here in Raleigh. And any potential partner is getting NO personal information with which they might blackmail me until we're waaaaaay down the road, IF we got that far. I'll use a google number, cash apps tied to a reloadable cash card, etc, all the stuff you do to protect yourself.

    So here's my question, and I assume there are other married mongers on here. Do I be upfront about the fact that I'm married? On the one hand, it would cut through the BS that I had to keep up with, but it also might affect my ability to find a partner. If I didn't tell, it's certainly easier to find a partner, but then I have to keep up with what I'm telling them. One middle ground I thought of is to perhaps just lie and say I'm married with permission to go have fun.

    Thoughts? Apart from all that, I've been reading through the ads and yeah, the BS has increased a thousand times. It's going to take a little work, but I think I can find an earnest college girl or two to give me what I want. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

  10. #2529
    Recent posts about ChristinaWB brought me out of lurking. I also had plans to meet her right around the shut downs, but then everything changed. Also got the GPS vibe, but we had discussed reasonable rates, even if a swanky dinner was part of the deal. Hey, I like to eat good too LOL. Wondering if she's worth the investment, or if anyone has recommendations for a busty SB. My regular recently graduated and moved.

    Don't have much post history but can share intel via DM.

  11. #2528
    Unless she's got a serious boyfriend that's headed towards marriage, you're always free to reach out to an old contact. The worst she can do is not reply or tell you that she's moved on. Shoot, with some of the new age women, their boyfriends even know about it and are cool with it. Even with some of the grad students who now have well paying careers, if you were always respectable to them and know how to behave in public, some of them will still accept a few dates. You can never go wrong with leaving a good impression. Especially with the women who have a good head on their shoulders. The safety of knowing that you're not a psycho, plus the reliability of knowing that you'll provide what you promise goes a long way.

    Stay safe out there, gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I can get so deep into the hunt you forget the parameters. In this case I did the better thing for me. Start hitting up some of the other chicks from other meets from the past or things that still could work out. Hell, I'm sure she started dialing up guys she thought would pay so it's just part of it.

    I try and have a few things doing at the same time for that reason. Anyways thanks all for input.

  12. #2527

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It has to come down to where the line crosses over to being a fool. As long as they have that demand for their services or in most cases lack of than they will keep testing the waters of higher prices. I could pay those rates but my self respect of having being taken advantage of gets in the way. Best way to handle the current situation is to shut them off.
    Sometimes I can get so deep into the hunt you forget the parameters. In this case I did the better thing for me. Start hitting up some of the other chicks from other meets from the past or things that still could work out. Hell, I'm sure she started dialing up guys she thought would pay so it's just part of it.

    I try and have a few things doing at the same time for that reason. Anyways thanks all for input.

  13. #2526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Supply and demand

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Yeah - $450 for a "massage"? LOL -- you did the right thing no matter how hot she is. That's 5 AMP sessions.
    It has to come down to where the line crosses over to being a fool. As long as they have that demand for their services or in most cases lack of than they will keep testing the waters of higher prices. I could pay those rates but my self respect of having being taken advantage of gets in the way. Best way to handle the current situation is to shut them off.

  14. #2525

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    This latest one was frustrating because it was "massages at the hotel" giving her some breathing room. Could I have paid it? Yes. But that means I'm paying it the rest of the meets and it honestly drives up the cost for others.
    Yeah - $450 for a "massage"? LOL -- you did the right thing no matter how hot she is. That's 5 AMP sessions.

  15. #2524

    Good comments

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success in the past making an offer. Here's the exact amount of cash I'm willing to part with, here's what else I'm willing to supplement it with (gift cards, shopping, whatever) -- and here are my bare minimum expectations from a physical standpoint. (Unlike the escorts who don't seem to care what the "act" is and are only concerned with the clock, some SB's take heavy consideration into whether they are going to have to take your dick in them to get your money or if there is a "lesser" act that will still get them SOME money, if that makes any sense).

    If you combine that approach with being pretty chill and laid back about things and proving to them you aren't going to be an asshole it can drastically lower the entry point. Sometimes.

    To your point though, with some girls the GPS is strong, or some idiot has already set their baseline at $_ (whatever number she's quoting probably minus 100) .
    This latest one was frustrating because it was "massages at the hotel" giving her some breathing room. Could I have paid it? Yes. But that means I'm paying it the rest of the meets and it honestly drives up the cost for others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape