Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2525

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    This latest one was frustrating because it was "massages at the hotel" giving her some breathing room. Could I have paid it? Yes. But that means I'm paying it the rest of the meets and it honestly drives up the cost for others.
    Yeah - $450 for a "massage"? LOL -- you did the right thing no matter how hot she is. That's 5 AMP sessions.

  2. #2524

    Good comments

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success in the past making an offer. Here's the exact amount of cash I'm willing to part with, here's what else I'm willing to supplement it with (gift cards, shopping, whatever) -- and here are my bare minimum expectations from a physical standpoint. (Unlike the escorts who don't seem to care what the "act" is and are only concerned with the clock, some SB's take heavy consideration into whether they are going to have to take your dick in them to get your money or if there is a "lesser" act that will still get them SOME money, if that makes any sense).

    If you combine that approach with being pretty chill and laid back about things and proving to them you aren't going to be an asshole it can drastically lower the entry point. Sometimes.

    To your point though, with some girls the GPS is strong, or some idiot has already set their baseline at $_ (whatever number she's quoting probably minus 100) .
    This latest one was frustrating because it was "massages at the hotel" giving her some breathing room. Could I have paid it? Yes. But that means I'm paying it the rest of the meets and it honestly drives up the cost for others.

  3. #2523

    What I meant

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    Could you share what "less act" is about? I came across some girls that wants to start online at a lower price first, like pictures and video and stuff. And I passed on all of them since there is no guarantee they will meet after they take the money.
    Think back to when you were dating a high school girl (hopefully not recently). First base, second base, third base, etc.

    If you temper your physical expectations a bit, you might get a lower price. Plus it allows you to build rapport and trust and she might see you as more "gentlemanly" than others.

    Honestly. I've done scheduled meet and greets that weren't supposed to be paid, and we ended up clicking and "hooking up" (as the kids used to say) a bit and I've just given them whatever I happened to have on my that day. Sometimes 40 or 60 bucks for a little bit of fun.

    I was NOT referring to pictures, vids, chat, etc. I don't pay for that and neither should anyone, IMHO.

  4. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success in the past making an offer. Here's the exact amount of cash I'm willing to part with, here's what else I'm willing to supplement it with (gift cards, shopping, whatever) -- and here are my bare minimum expectations from a physical standpoint. (Unlike the escorts who don't seem to care what the "act" is and are only concerned with the clock, some SB's take heavy consideration into whether they are going to have to take your dick in them to get your money or if there is a "lesser" act that will still get them SOME money, if that makes any sense).

    If you combine that approach with being pretty chill and laid back about things and proving to them you aren't going to be an asshole it can drastically lower the entry point. Sometimes.

    To your point though, with some girls the GPS is strong, or some idiot has already set their baseline at $_ (whatever number she's quoting probably minus 100) .
    Could you share what "less act" is about? I came across some girls that wants to start online at a lower price first, like pictures and video and stuff. And I passed on all of them since there is no guarantee they will meet after they take the money.

  5. #2521

    Beat them to the punch?

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Just bitching here, but the girls are definitely looking for more lately. 450 per meet? Nah, I'm not down even if it's a great connection. I knew she had friends making "thousands" on only fans but fuck that.

    Just not adding to the inflation of these girls egos. Ok, I'm done.
    I've had some success in the past making an offer. Here's the exact amount of cash I'm willing to part with, here's what else I'm willing to supplement it with (gift cards, shopping, whatever) -- and here are my bare minimum expectations from a physical standpoint. (Unlike the escorts who don't seem to care what the "act" is and are only concerned with the clock, some SB's take heavy consideration into whether they are going to have to take your dick in them to get your money or if there is a "lesser" act that will still get them SOME money, if that makes any sense).

    If you combine that approach with being pretty chill and laid back about things and proving to them you aren't going to be an asshole it can drastically lower the entry point. Sometimes.

    To your point though, with some girls the GPS is strong, or some idiot has already set their baseline at $_ (whatever number she's quoting probably minus 100) .

  6. #2520

    Inflation

    Just bitching here, but the girls are definitely looking for more lately. 450 per meet? Nah, I'm not down even if it's a great connection. I knew she had friends making "thousands" on only fans but fuck that.

    Just not adding to the inflation of these girls egos. Ok, I'm done.

  7. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her off the site, but I've run into her in real life. She's been reviewed a bunch on here, but that was pre-pandemic. A bunch of her hot friends seem to also sugar from time to time and I wouldn't mind dating them. Tell us how it goes.
    I had M&G with her a while back. At least 6-8 months ago. Nothing came of it cause the attraction was not there.

  8. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Have plans to to meet Monday. Does anyone have any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d
    I haven't met her off the site, but I've run into her in real life. She's been reviewed a bunch on here, but that was pre-pandemic. A bunch of her hot friends seem to also sugar from time to time and I wouldn't mind dating them. Tell us how it goes.

  9. #2517

    Any Assistance?

    Have plans to to meet Monday. Does anyone have any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

  10. #2516

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Hi Vincent, I am interested in her number, and any inputs you may like to share. Thank you Sir.

    Re: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...bMRBbJ31NLVKmB
    After some time away -- met with her twice in the past couple weeks; I wanted to see how "clean" she was before I put her back out there. She's had demon and bf / handler issues in her past but seems mostly clean and is doing legitimate work and dropped the loser BF.

    Outcall only. She looks great, still.

  11. #2515

    Booked, again

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and "booked" with her for Friday lunch appointment. Via chat she seems pretty legit. Has NOT asked for a deposit. Yet. Though local curmudgeon Pubb says it's a deposit scam. I'll let you know if it comes to fruition.
    I've got her booked for 4 PM today for the $100 for the half hour session. She said she'll send the address an hour before appointment. Has not asked for deposit and said she'll be downtown Raleigh. Waiting for the other shoe to drop but hopeful this might be legit since her price point is now reasonable and she looks HOT AF in the pics.

  12. #2514

    Bargain Hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    You want to give her stuff / be generous. Seems like the best way to ensure you hit the sweet spot is to surreptitiously find out what she likes / wishes she had, etc. Then, you give her gift cards now & then to the places she mentions or those places that sell the stuff she covets. Why risk a 100 gift card to a place she doesn't enjoy buying from? I'm partial to Victoria's Secret gift cards since those often lead to shopping and / or being surprised by her selection later. .

    Ricochet gift!

    Good luck & enjoy!
    I had a unreal UNCW coed in Wilmington from January of 2016 to July of 2018. After a few marathon sex events in my hotel suite she said she wouldn't take cash anymore. So I helped her with books, car repairs, Starbucks gift cards. Then I hit gold.

    She did the NSA bikini competitions like Golds Gym sponsors. Total gym rat! I found tons of brand name first quality Nike leggings.

    Shorts, tops & sneakers at Burlington Coat. A $80 pair of leggings may cost $20-$30 for instance. Ripped off the store tag but left the factory tag. She squealed with joy when she'd skip in the suite & I'd send her to the bedroom to see what I brought. Then she'd squeal some more, but in a much more fulfilling way fir me!

    She was a rare find, mainly needed to be rode hard & put away wet because her live in BF was too busy studying to get into med school & wasn't ringing her bell in the bedroom at home. Lucky me!

  13. #2513

    Vincent, Haimey, Shadow

    Very good suggestions. Really appreciate the ideas. Using them.

    Some girls just don't want it to *feel* like a payment. Thanks!

  14. #2512

    Visa Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    If I'm taking care of my date but didn't want to drop cash, ideas how I can be generous but not straight cash? We have always shopped etc.

    Gift cards maybe? Present that has some decent value? Throw me some ideas gents. This is a new one for me.
    I always keep a few on me. In fact, I use them as an "ice breaker" if I'm chatting with someone and things start to get to the Meet and Greet stage, I'll send them a picture of a few cards and tell them they can have one for having lunch with me and "we'll see how it goes from there and maybe you can have more".

  15. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    If I'm taking care of my date but didn't want to drop cash, ideas how I can be generous but not straight cash? We have always shopped etc.

    Gift cards maybe? Present that has some decent value? Throw me some ideas gents. This is a new one for me.
    Send her skydiving if she would do that. Buy her gift card to the Umstead for a some pampering at the spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape