Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5137
-
05-26-21 10:37 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 69Yikes. That sucks. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by NoreastMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 22:57 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 7Robbed
This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.
The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.
-
05-24-21 10:45 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 109You still think she is real after looking at the link I posted? Good luck man. i would like to know how it goes, please report back.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 05:57 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 399Not a Stranger
She's hosting in Portsmouth, Honeypie Honeypot (781) xxx-7535 Portsmouth. Want to know if she is real. Cannot find a review. Almost TGTBT.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 00:14 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 109Why re you looking for a stranger on the internet?
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
https://nsfwbomb.com/posts/2241/tittikittiof/
-
05-23-21 20:29 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 399Who is this?
Hey,
Anyone know her?
-
05-23-21 16:28 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 199Brandy
What a fine girl. What a fine escort she could be!
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:35 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 303But other than that?! LOL
Thanks for the reminder, knew I recognized.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 23:53 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 25Lacy
Anyone seen Lacy / Lucy I forgot her name lately, she was an older women provided the best prostate massage in NE, I texted her a week or 2 ago no response not sure if she hung up the gloves or was just taking some time off.
-
05-22-21 13:47 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 242Brandy
She was great before she started robbing people.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 13:09 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 133Pawgs?
Can anyone help a guy out by pointing me in the direction of the finest bubble butt PAWGs in the area? I prefer a slim thicc girl with a big ole badonk on her. No greek is fine, but a man's got to eat! PM is fine.
-
05-22-21 12:33 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 303Who is this?
Should recognize the tats. Says new phone, LOL.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/836270067624
-
05-22-21 09:12 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 122Autumn
Thanks, Northern45. Makes it an easy pass.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 00:02 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 109Any explanation or attached notes please?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 16:15 #2228Banned Member

Posts: 942Gigi what a happen??
She still around? Miss cip with her sad smiley.









Reply With Quote





