Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 343 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by NoreastMonger  [View Original Post]
    This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.

    The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.
    All you people here have a fetish for walking into a hotel room and just throwing the money down as soon as you walk in. Makes zero sense. You don't pay for dinner until the end of the meal right. Why you all feel the need to keep in your money in your pocket till the deed is complete on her end is beyond me.

  2. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by NoreastMonger  [View Original Post]
    This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.

    The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.
    Donation down is sunk cost, its gone whether you get served or not.

    There are no separate heaps of good and bad people. Given circumstances and opportunities, good turns bad and the bad turns ugly.

  3. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by NoreastMonger  [View Original Post]
    This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.

    The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.
    Yikes. That sucks. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #2241

    Robbed

    This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.

    The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.

  5. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    She's hosting in Portsmouth, Honeypie Honeypot (781) xxx-7535 Portsmouth. Want to know if she is real. Cannot find a review. Almost TGTBT.
    You still think she is real after looking at the link I posted? Good luck man. i would like to know how it goes, please report back.

  6. #2239

    Not a Stranger

    She's hosting in Portsmouth, Honeypie Honeypot (781) xxx-7535 Portsmouth. Want to know if she is real. Cannot find a review. Almost TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Why re you looking for a stranger on the internet?

    https://nsfwbomb.com/posts/2241/tittikittiof/

  7. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Anyone know her?
    Why re you looking for a stranger on the internet?

    https://nsfwbomb.com/posts/2241/tittikittiof/

  8. #2237

    Who is this?

    Hey,

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E8822DA-B809-4902-A5A0-6D88F1D78605.jpg‎  

  9. #2236

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder, knew I recognized.
    What a fine girl. What a fine escort she could be!

  10. #2235

    But other than that?! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She was great before she started robbing people.
    Thanks for the reminder, knew I recognized.

  11. #2234

    Lacy

    Anyone seen Lacy / Lucy I forgot her name lately, she was an older women provided the best prostate massage in NE, I texted her a week or 2 ago no response not sure if she hung up the gloves or was just taking some time off.

  12. #2233

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Should recognize the tats. Says new phone, LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/836270067624
    She was great before she started robbing people.

  13. #2232

    Pawgs?

    Can anyone help a guy out by pointing me in the direction of the finest bubble butt PAWGs in the area? I prefer a slim thicc girl with a big ole badonk on her. No greek is fine, but a man's got to eat! PM is fine.

  14. #2231

    Who is this?

    Should recognize the tats. Says new phone, LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/836270067624
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 603 229-9936 New no Manch NH 5.2021 ii.jpg‎   603 229-9936 New no Manch NH 5.2021.jpg‎  

  15. #2230

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She goes by many names, autumn, summer, reviews are mixed with most being negative, some reported being ripped off. If you search either name on this forum you'll find reviews spanning the years, she's been around a long time.
    Thanks, Northern45. Makes it an easy pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape